Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Xorn movement?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DrizztDoUrden Posted - 10 Apr 2004 : 22:44:31
I recently purchase the Underdark sourcebook that was put out some time ago. In the book something or the other bestows the effect of xorn movement and says that the spell is in the spells section. However I can find no trace of the spell. If someone could lend some information it would be most appreciated. Thanks
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DrizztDoUrden Posted - 11 Apr 2004 : 01:49:18
Thank you all for covering the xorn movement spell. You have enlightened me and for this I think you all. Thanks again!!!
The Sage Posted - 11 Apr 2004 : 01:02:42
quote:
Originally posted by DrizztDoUrden

I recently purchase the Underdark sourcebook that was put out some time ago. In the book something or the other bestows the effect of xorn movement and says that the spell is in the spells section. However I can find no trace of the spell. If someone could lend some information it would be most appreciated. Thanks

Yes, the spell is called Xorn Movement, and it's a 5th level arcane spell from the Alteration school.

Basically, the recipient of the spell is granted the ability to move through naturally occuring solid mass (eg. earth and stone), like a xorn. You burrow through this solid medium, but leave no tunnel or sign of your passing.

However, the PC cannot move through stone works (like those that exist in many dwarven halls), metal, or the standard brick material used to construct some dwellings.
Kuje Posted - 10 Apr 2004 : 23:51:32
quote:
Originally posted by DrizztDoUrden

It's in 3e's Manual of the Planes. :)
Sourcemaster2 Posted - 10 Apr 2004 : 23:33:33
Xorn have the ability to "glide" through solid stone. I belive this is similar in some ways to the spell meld into stone, but you can move in any direction.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000