Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 New forum icons

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Sage Posted - 18 Sep 2005 : 15:34:57
Just a quick message to Big Al about the new forum icons -- they're looking good!

What other changes have you got lined up?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kaladorm Posted - 23 Sep 2005 : 16:58:47
Yup, took a little getting used but every post has more of a feeling of being a 'scroll' now.

Very nice :)
warlockco Posted - 19 Sep 2005 : 02:25:46
Do like how it is easier to see if a thread is new or not, or has had a new posting.
Alaundo Posted - 18 Sep 2005 : 23:00:34
quote:
Originally posted by CrennenFaerieBane

Yeah, they take a little getting used to, but I like them... adds a sort of savoire faire to the site. :) Keep up the great work, Al!

C-Fb

Well met

Thank ye, CrennenFaerieBane I have quickly decreased the size of the icons but will tidy them up properly soon.
Crennen FaerieBane Posted - 18 Sep 2005 : 22:17:51
Yeah, they take a little getting used to, but I like them... adds a sort of savoire faire to the site. :) Keep up the great work, Al!

C-Fb
warlockco Posted - 18 Sep 2005 : 21:20:18
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Kaladorm

Sorry to be negative but the books make me want to cry :) I'm not a fan.

Any way to colour the books or make them a little smaller so its a bit less intrusive to browsing?

Well met

Indeed, i'll be decreasing the icon sizes a little. They can look a little over-sized in some situations and have irked me for the short time they've been up today

So that is what is wrong.
The new icons are a bit freaky.
Alaundo Posted - 18 Sep 2005 : 21:14:26
quote:
Originally posted by Kaladorm

Any way to colour the books or make them a little smaller so its a bit less intrusive to browsing?

Well met

Indeed, i'll be decreasing the icon sizes a little. They can look a little over-sized in some situations and have irked me for the short time they've been up today
Kaladorm Posted - 18 Sep 2005 : 18:32:01

Alaundo Posted - 18 Sep 2005 : 16:09:17
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Just a quick message to Big Al about the new forum icons -- they're looking good!

What other changes have you got lined up?

Well met

Thank ye, Sage Being as this is a library of lore, I thought it quite fitting to use books and tomes They may take a little getting used to at first, for some, however.

The icons aren't quite finished, there are a couple others which have not yet been added, so apologies for the messy look in some areas. Some icons, however, will remain as is.

Oh i'm always thinking of new improvements to Candlekeep, Sage. Getting them ticked off the list is another matter entirely though

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000