Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 would it be possible?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 04:13:17
to include the date of the person's last post on their profile? it would save me much time rather than searching through the members lists. by glancing atthe time of their last post you can more easily tell which sages are active still, which is kidna useful.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 15:33:21
Bookwyrm, for reasons of his own choosing, has decided to limit his time at Candlekeep... to almost nill it would seem. I can't go into too much detail, but his reasons were justified... as I recall.
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 15:21:46
oh hmm i hadnt thought about sages not posting but visiting still...
btw wha ever happened to Bookwyrm?
Alaundo Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 08:24:29
Well met

The Sage is correct. We can tell the last visit of a particular scribe. If thou are looking for all their posts which are not listed in the "Recent Topics" list, then click on the "Find all non-archived posts by..." link in the profile.
The Sage Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 05:39:43
The date of their last post isn't a clear indicator for when a particular scribe was last active. There is their last post, and then there is their last visit here.

Mods have the ability to look through the MEMBERS section and see when a particular scribe may have visited Candlekeep, but no necessarily posted. Take Shadowlord for example... he last posted on 7th June 2004... but his last visit was 14th March 2006.
Kuje Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 05:35:37
quote:
Originally posted by Beirnadri Magranth

depends on how long it goes before it lists things as not recent.. i mean soem one could jsut be taking a break of a month or so as opposed to being goen for two years...

True, but most of the active scribes have recent posts and if they don't, then as I said, most likely they are not active. Looking at the posts from early this year, you can clearly see who is active and who isn't, using that feature and the show only scrolls from month, year, etc feature.
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 05:20:38
depends on how long it goes before it lists things as not recent.. i mean soem one could jsut be taking a break of a month or so as opposed to being goen for two years...
Kuje Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 04:59:03
quote:
Originally posted by Beirnadri Magranth

yeah but sometimes they havent posted in so long that it doesnt list any
but hey i dont really think its a big deal

Well, if there's nothing showing up there, then they probably aren't active. :)
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 04:57:26
yeah but sometimes they havent posted in so long that it doesnt list any
but hey i dont really think its a big deal
Kuje Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 04:35:38
Well... you can sorta do that if you click on the persons name in the box to the left... there's a list of recent topics that person replied in.

The name is under the Author title but above the scribe title in the box to the left. :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000