Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Echon Posted - 29 Nov 2002 : 20:34:16
A few corrections to the avatars:

Male Half-Elf: Haer'Dalis, Tiefling
Male Gnome 2: Korgan, Dwarf
Human Warrior 9: Yoshimo, Thief
Human Warrior 7: Minsc, Ranger
Human Warrior 6: Valygar, Ranger
Human Cleric 5: Keldorn, Paladin
Human Cleric 4: Edwin, Conjurer
Elven Female 5: Jaheira, Half-Elf

There were a few others that could have been catagorized better but they were not exactly wrong.

-Echon
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 09:17:11
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm
I've seen Alaundo!

Yes, indeed . . . while waiting at the subway stop by my college, I saw a man walk out who looked almost exactly like Alaundo's avatar -- the almost just meaning that the beard was trimmed a bit closer. Other than that, his face looked like it had just came off of this site.

Ain'tcha proud, Alaundo? You got an American doppelganger!

Blast!

::makes mental note to activate ring of invisibility next time stepping through portal to other worlds::

Ahem, er...surely you were mistaken my scaled friend, I was hard at work in my study browsing many many tomes and scrolls...
DragonofJustice Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 02:03:12
VERY COOL! I will definitely look into that.
Bookwyrm Posted - 04 Mar 2003 : 16:38:35
That's certainly interesting . . . I'll have to look into that.

By the way, I've been itching for a chance to say this on here . . . and now that we're talking about avatar pictures (especially exclusive ones) I guess I have my excuse.

I've seen Alaundo!

Yes, indeed . . . while waiting at the subway stop by my college, I saw a man walk out who looked almost exactly like Alaundo's avatar -- the almost just meaning that the beard was trimmed a bit closer. Other than that, his face looked like it had just came off of this site.

Ain'tcha proud, Alaundo? You got an American doppelganger!
Alaundo Posted - 04 Mar 2003 : 08:28:55
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by Echon
You can submit your own avatars...

Indeed, if you have your own fantasy style image you would like to use then please email it to the webmaster.

The image must be in the same fantasy portrait style as the current avatars available and as a 64x64 JPEG. You may also state whether you wish your avatar to be exclusive to you or if you would like to share it and make it available for selection.
Echon Posted - 04 Mar 2003 : 06:39:14
You can submit your own avatars...

-Echon
Bookwyrm Posted - 04 Mar 2003 : 05:32:42
Hmm, good idea. Though I like the idea of being in human form . . . if only to turn the pages of a book!
DragonofJustice Posted - 04 Mar 2003 : 05:31:16
Ok, I understand, and can agree. Having said that, however, there are a few of use that are enjoying the whole dragon persona. How difficult would it be to add a couple new pictures?
Salius Kai Posted - 23 Dec 2002 : 01:04:01
Yes, I like the look of my portrait, but I don't really like the race ana class. I prefer Half-Elv Illusionits but I thought this one looked really cool.
The Defence Minister Posted - 30 Nov 2002 : 11:38:52
quote:
Originally posted by Candlekeep Webmaster

Well if you like the look of the portrait then it doesnt really matter what race or class it is, im sure many can pass for various different classes .....obviously pointed ears may lead you to believe the character is of elven orgin of course, but you get my meaning

I agree, it never actually states the character class on your profile or posts so really it's only the picture that matters not the text.

TDM
Candlekeep Webmaster Posted - 29 Nov 2002 : 20:49:47
Well if you like the look of the portrait then it doesnt really matter what race or class it is, im sure many can pass for various different classes .....obviously pointed ears may lead you to believe the character is of elven orgin of course, but you get my meaning

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000