Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 To Alaundo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Echon Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 11:23:58
I am not wholly certain how I am to put this but I believe that you used to do a more strict enforcement of the topics of this forum being concerned with Forgotten Realms and not much else. Certainly, minor off topics were allowed as long as they remained under control as you have often pointed out. However, lately this has declined I believe. It is not rare to see members point out threads that they deem irrelevant.
Am I mistaken? In any case, I do not think it would hurt the forums if you 'moderated' them somewhat more ...uhm... you know...tight (for an obvious lack of a better word).

-Echon
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bookwyrm Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 22:08:52
Okay, that one I agree with. Even when it's an all-Realms "pvp" it can be annoying.
zemd Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 22:02:40
I completetly agree
Sometimes (more and more often) when i check the vast amount of active topics i don't even read that i find completly useless (like the someone vs someone else topics!)
Bookwyrm Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 21:49:59
o/' I don't want to grow up . . . o/'

[Bookwyrm stops at a look from both Echon and Alaundo.] "Oh, all right. Spoilsports . . . ."

[Bookwyrm goes back to more serious stuff . . . for now. ]
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 13:19:03
Some wyrmlings are hard to restrain. Part of their willfull nature. Once they grow towards maturity - adult, wyrm, great wyrm - they'll behave.
Bookwyrm Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 13:11:22
Killjoy.
Alaundo Posted - 05 Mar 2003 : 12:55:50
Well Met

Indeed youre quite right Echon. For fear of being labelled a killjoy I was holding back for a day or so in the hope that things would calm down. The "Welcome and Well Met" forum has become a banter ground for a number of people and lately checking "Active Topics" has revealed very little Realms specific talk.

Please all refrain from personal conversations on the forum and lets get those tomes back open and get some Realmslore researched and discussed

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000