Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Kaladorm's Campaign Journal

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kaladorm Posted - 05 Mar 2005 : 00:11:43
Note: This is for reference as to what's happening in the campaign and for the enjoyment of others either in or out of the game. Some of the transcripts here will not have been recieved by all players in the game (such as private conversations between characters/npcs) but will be posted here

The village of Hap. Small and unremarkable except to those who live there. This tiny village is set just under the peak of Haptooth Hill, where many adventurers dare to travel. More widely though Hap lies south-east of Essembra, the only settlement of any size in Battledale.
The village is a peaceful place, and it is clear the centre of activity is a converted barn. From snatches of conversation between the locals one can garner that this is a shrine to the Morninglord, the place known as Lathander’s Open Hand. A place for schooling, worshiping and general meetings.
It is the 1st Mirtul, just before midday. The village going about it’s business has the languid pace shattered when a bell inside the temple begins to toll with some urgency. Villagers rush to the shrine and a woman steps out of temple, trying to keep calm but still appearing quite troubled. The gathered group of villagers outside identify her as Dawnmaster Cathalandra Dovaer.
The Dawnmaster is a gentle looking woman, wearing simple no-nonsense clerical vestments, and displaying Lathanders symbol openly on a large medallion hung around her neck. She smiles lovingly at her flock, before making her announcement.
During this time a tall elf has appeared from the only place to stay in the town, the Millery Inn. He has long white hair that appears to have a silvery-blue sheen in the sunlight. He clutches a worn leather-bound book in his hand and stands silently, looking at the Dawnmaster intently. At his side strolls another elf, this one appearing quite lithe and graceful, and having spent a few nights away from civilisation (though none the worse for wear for it).
A cloaked and hooded creature, (possibly a female for those with keen eyes, though she is extremely tall) stands at the far edge of the crowd, observing the situation. A few villagers notice peculiar things about her and look concerned, starting to tug on the clothing of friends to get their attention, but the urgentness of the call quickly distracts their attention again, and all go back to waiting for Cathalandra to deliver the important news.
At Cathalandra’s side is a tall and striking young man. He also appears troubled at the news but a fierce determination burns in his eyes. He also displays the symbol of the Morninglord. Cathalandra speaks.
“Good folk of the village of Hap, as you know The Light of Lathander Mornstar, Stellaga Brightstar, had decreed that the treasured artifact of our village, The Blood of Lathander, should be transferred temporarily to Essembra in the hope of attracting more patrons of the Morninglord. It would then return here, where it has almost been forgotten, for us to bathe in Lathander’s radiance, and remember his great courage in protecting us all from the evil of the time.
“It grieves me to say that The Blood of Lathander has not reached its destination. It pains me to trouble you good folk with this problem, for I know it will greatly concern you. The guidance of the Morninglord will as ever be with us, but I need to call upon your aid in retrieving this blessed artifact. Please any of you that can help, come to me after the Highsun service in the shrine.
“Lathander’s most blessed time is almost upon us. There will be a short prayer to Lathander inside the shrine now, and then I urge you to go about your daily business. May the Morninglord shine bright upon you and your hearts.”
Cathalandra closes her eyes and bows her head slightly, whether in weariness or blessing is not obvious. She then returns inside to the shrine to prepare, the young man at her side.”

Mod Edit: Scroll no longer "sticky" at Kal's request
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kaladorm Posted - 12 Feb 2007 : 10:21:27
As stated in the PBeM thread, this campaign has (in it's current form) come to a close. The logs are now stored on Candlekeep at: http://www.candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-kaladorm.htm
Kaladorm Posted - 03 Aug 2006 : 14:31:01
Emillo draws his bow and swiftly lets fly three arrows. The first one trails wide of his target, and with his aim adjusted the next two hit their mark. The elf stands astonished for a moment as the arrows strike the natural armour plating of the monster and are deflected aside, then continues to line up his next shot.
Bach murmurs the words of a spell and a bolt of lightning sizzles from his outstretched fingers towards the same mezzoloth. It fails to dodge the bolt, and gets hit full in the chest. The magical lightning passes over it, and as the grass around it stands on end, the static discharges harmlessly, leaving only a small scorch mark on the monsters chestplate.
Caylith focuses herself with her sword drawn, as Daleson next to her murmurs a prayer to Lathander. There is no visible effect immediately as the Morninglords powers subtly heat the trident held in the approaching mezzoloths claws.
Calling on the power of nature, Rhiannon calls a lion to stand next to her. The powerful beast awaits the druids command to attack.
The two mezzoloths halt their charge and both emit an identical series of chatters and clicks. A sickly yellow mist in a wide bank roils inexorably towards the party. It crawls and clambers along the ground like so many skeletal hands, destroying the life around it as it moves.
Calling upon the pwoer of his goddess, Selm shields himself from attack for as long as he remains calm and focused.
Kaladorm Posted - 23 Jun 2006 : 16:16:01
As they approach, Bach calls out a warning to his friends, "Beware, these creatures are Mezzoloths, a type of Yugoloth, which are evil supernatural beings from the lower planes. These creatures are immune to fire!"
Kaladorm Posted - 23 Jun 2006 : 16:13:45
As the group approaches, Emillo skulks along slightly apart from the group, his bow drawn and an arrow ready in his hand.
Approximately 150ft away, the beasts turn their eyes towards the group. The black bulbs on their head glow an ugly red, and they charge at the approaching party with their harpoons.
Kaladorm Posted - 06 Jun 2006 : 11:32:57
"Let us keep our distance, yet let them know we are here. Do not make any hostile actions. Keep your swords at the ready, but not out. If they wish to parley, they can come to us. If they bar our way, then we will approach them and find their intent."
Kaladorm Posted - 05 Jun 2006 : 19:45:21
Emillo slips back to the company and speaks in a tone not loud enough to carry over the winds. "Friends, due to our injured state I would advise caution. I think we should slip around these creatures and not risk further injury. Whilst I am nay afraid, I think fighting would be ill advised."

“I concur," replies Bach, "this is no quarrel of ours. I would however prefer to have the element of surprise if we are forced to deal with these creatures. I believe one of us should try to speak to the creatures if the rest of you are so inclined but we should take measures for the likely retribution. I have the power to hide two of our number from the view of the creatures and I still posses powerful battle magics.”
Kaladorm Posted - 05 Jun 2006 : 19:44:50
After a short time to recover from battle, the party continue on their journey. After an hour, Emillo again calls a halt to the party, as the sound of a minor battle echoes across the eerie forest trail
A couple of hundred yars ahead by the sides of the river, two insectlike beings spar with each other. Each has a trident in his hand, and bears a heavy shield in one of it's six appendages. They wield their weapons expertly, and do not notice the adventures so far away.
Kaladorm Posted - 03 Jun 2006 : 18:12:45
As Daleson rushes off to protect his comrades, Caylith takes her sword to the downed troll. Conscious, but yet unable to recover fully, the troll bares it's fangs in abject loathing, as the half-dragon moves to make the killing blow. Her sword strikes straight through the things neck, cauterising the wound with its dark energy and preventing the troll from ever recovering.

Rhiannon directs her second stroke of lightning at the remaining troll, and the force of the blow, coupled with a torrent of magic missiles from Bach's direction, help to finally force the troll into unconsciousness whilst it heals it's wounds. Grunting with pain, Selm forces himself out of the way of Rhiannon and Bach's magical assault on the troll. Seeing it downed, he quickly moves over to Emillo and begins praying to Eldath for the ability to heal the ranger.
Gently he places his hand on the Emillo's chest, feeling the weakly beating heart, and channelling divine power into his body. Bach gives a weary sigh and sets his elemental on the grisly task of immolating the corpses of the trolls. Not giving it a chance to recover, the fire elemental batters the still form with it's fiery fists, eventually igniting the beasts rubbery hide and leaving it a charred mess, before vanishing back to the elemental plane of fire.
Kaladorm Posted - 30 May 2006 : 12:10:07
Seeing it's new target in front of it, the troll leaps forward to attack Selm. Latching it's teeth onto his neck, the troll rips a huge chunk of flesh from around his shoulder muscles, and Selm gasps in pain. He attempts again to heal Emillo's wounds as he lies bleeding on the floor, but the pain of the attack makes his words falter, and again his prayer goes unanswered. His own wounds however suddenly hurt less, and the bleeding slows as the skin starts to bind together again. Surprised by this, Selm hazards a glance behind him to see Rhiannon, standing with a wand of healing magic pointed at him.
As Caylith lands another blow with her sword, the troll's eyes roll back in it's head. With a gurgling roar it collapses to the ground, it's eyes closed. Even as the others move to save Selm and Emillo, it's wounds begin to close, and it's eyes flicker open again.
Bach's fiery companion, knowing it's enemy, rushes towards the remaining troll and batters it with it's fiery fists as missiles of pure arcane energy slam into the troll.
"We need to finish them!" Daleson calls with fury, praying to Lathander to guide his blow. He swipes at his new target, not taking the time to check if anyone has doused the downed troll with oil.
Kaladorm Posted - 30 May 2006 : 11:59:40
Emillo smiles with satisfaction as he strikes solidly on the Troll. His blade doing fair enough damage he was sure. Suddenly his mirth is cut short, for the blow in which the Troll connects is both powerful and deadly. Latching both claws onto the elf, the troll shakes him like a ragdoll, ripping into Emillo with it's long dirty claws. Emillos' eyes roll back into his head as he flops to the ground, the world fast fading from his slow beating heart.
Seeing his fallen comrade, Selm rushes over to help. The now blood-crazed troll swings it's arms wildly in it's frenzy, and interferes with the delicate gestures needed to summon healing magic, and Selms call for help goes unanswered by his goddess.
In the centre of the fray, the party begin to surround the closest troll. Caylith's vicious sword bites deep, stinging her in the process but causing a far more grievous wound to her target. The troll continues it's swiping and biting at Daleson, but cannot penetrate his armour. The beasts swings start to weaken as the maggots finally take a hold and burrow deeper into it's nervous system. It continues it's focus on the paladin, even when Bach summons a being of fire to aid them. Though it flinches away from the flaming blows, it's madness at it's target cannot be swayed easily.
As Daleson strikes it with his morningstar, the weapon thudding into it's soft hide, a small storm brews above the party. With a flash and a deafening roar, a single stroke of lightning blasts into the troll, aimed by Rhiannon's hand who smiles grimly as nature answers her call.
Kaladorm Posted - 17 May 2006 : 17:00:57
The trolls begin salivating and thin lines of drool hang from their mouths as they run headlong into the group. One of the trolls heads towards Emillo, standing ahead of the party, the other makes to run past him towards Daleson, resplendant in his plate armour at the point of the group.
Emillo watched as the trolls advanced and knew that he had to slow these guys down. Instantly the words of the spell came to his mind, his hand extended infront of him. "Bless me with thy spell oh Mystra..." His voice was low but concentrating hard. The grasses and reeds on the banks of the Ashaba twist and turn, invading the trail and hindering movement. The animated plants clutch at the ankles of the monstrous trolls, but their momentum carries them ever forwards towards their goal, the grasses snapping beneath their feet.
Calm in the face of the attack, Selm offers a prayer to his goddess Eldath. A warm sense of well being emanates from him, and those closest to him feel suddenly at peace. There is no need for fear and with that realisation their weapons seem a little lighter, their movements a little more relaxed.
The trolls barrell hard into their intended targets, their arms swinging and their dripping maws snapping wildly. Emillo recieves a glancing blow from a rubbery fist, and Daleson sustains a gash his neck from a dirty claw.
As Bach fumbles to prepare some spell components, Daleson defends himself with his shield, trying to draw the morningstar at his belt and shouts "Someone get some oil ready. When I'm done pulping them, we will need to douse them in flames."
Rhiannon moves over to the troll engaging the paladin, and whispers a dark prayer to Mielikki, placing her hand on the distracted trolls back. The scent of rot and decay coming from the tthings body becomes even stronger as maggots begin to pulsate underneath it's skin and along it's spine. The maggots occasionally break the surface but the wounds are healed almost instantly by the trolls regeneration.
Kaladorm Posted - 12 May 2006 : 12:21:03
Gathering together their posessions (after having split the spoils of their previous battles), the party prepare to depart. They bid farewell to Holfast and set out to the north, with Emillo leading the way along the banks of the River Ashaba. The weather is bright but chill.

Rhiannon spends a moment in prayer once they get out into the wilds, and her affinity for the natural world aids the party well, when she predicts a storm brewing over the next few days.

A few hours after highsun, Emillo calls a halt to the party. Peering around intently, he searches again for the disturbance in the water, and the rustle in the bushes that caught his attention. As Rhiannon and Selm follow the elf's gaze, they see two creatures hunched ready to strike.
They charge the party ferociously, arms dangling and dragging along the ground. Emillo cries out "Trolls!" as they approach, and draws his weapon
Kaladorm Posted - 11 May 2006 : 19:03:40
After searching in vain, he finally comes to the conclusion that the guy whom Selm dealt with was the only dealer around, and his prices were far above his means. So, he made his way to the group knowing they would have to hit the trail soon enough.
Kaladorm Posted - 11 May 2006 : 16:39:41
Selm accepts the gold, and watches with amusement as the merchant quickly
latches on to the next potential customer. "Shall we go back to the others
and split this up, along with the rest of the gold that Bach has been
looking after?" he asks Emillo and Caylith.

Emilo watches the whole scene between the merchant and Selm with interest. The two barter like old pro's, each trying to vie for control over the other. Amazingly neither really got the better of the other, although he was sure the merchant would make well above the gold he'd spent for the bracers. Then Selm asked the question.

"Aye Selm, it would appear that our business is done here. Although, I woulds't wish to talk to another merchant for just awhile. I shall meet thee at the inn?"

After hearing what Selm has to say, he shifts off into the crowd looking for a weapons merchant.
Kaladorm Posted - 10 May 2006 : 21:10:48
"A fair trade if ever there was one," beams Multhimmer, and he goes about fishing out the gold coins which seem to come endlessly from a small pocket in his waistcoat.

He accepts the bundle of bracers and stashes them in a bag, also impossibly small to hold the items, but they seem to have no trouble fitting in.

With the deal done, Multhimmer continues his trade boisterously, collering a passer-by and beginning a tale about the silver kettle he holds.
Kaladorm Posted - 10 May 2006 : 20:48:46
Selm smiles. "Meaning no disrespect to your boots, but these are of elven
make, crafted specifically for my own feet and are of sentimental value far
beyond their practical worth anyway. I accept your point on the bracers,
however, thirteen hundred gold pieces it is."
Kaladorm Posted - 10 May 2006 : 19:22:01
Multhimmer looks Selm up and down before replying, "Far from it is my wish to insult you, as like you say your boots are nice enough, but I believe you are comparing even a prize winning mule to a fine thoroughbred stallion.
"I might be able to turn a 'small' profit, barely enough to warrant the holding costs, by buying one pair of those bracers at your price. But four of them? I could not possibly hope to shift that many. One thousand three hundred, no more"
Kaladorm Posted - 10 May 2006 : 14:43:48
"Surely the fine gentleman understands supply and demand. Why it might seem a fine thing if the sky rained gold tomorrow, but with so much of it about, who would care about it anymore? I can offer an extra two hundred gold pieces since you bargain so shrewdly, and I think it will benefit both of us.

Now as for the boots from Luskan, why they give the bearer the 'benefit' of owning such fine items and being the envy of those he meets. Why you'll never wear another pair again so fine and comfortable are they. But I take from your speech that you are not interested in such non magical items, " he sighs theatrically, "no matter how fine they are.
Kaladorm Posted - 10 May 2006 : 14:40:21
"A thousand gold pieces?" Selm cocks an eyebrow. "A thousand gold pieces
each, maybe. But perhaps you would care to tell us more about the other
items you have, before we start bartering. I fear that such a staff is out
of our price range currently, however useful it may be. The rope and potion
you have already described so that I understand what they do, but the boots
from Luskan? What benefits do they give the wearer? And do you have any
other magical wares or not?"
Kaladorm Posted - 08 May 2006 : 12:56:33
Sensing that the merchant is unlikely to stop talking unless interrupted,
Selm steps forward, and puts his hand on the man's shoulder to distract him
from his searching.
"Well met, Multhimmer. Your eyes do not deceive you, for adventurers we are.
Holfast suggested you may be interested in buying some wares from us. We have
four sets of magical bracers, set to defend the wearer as if he were wearing
armour. Useful in particular, I think you'll agree, to wizards, or those who
wish to travel lightly, without the hassle of armour. Would you be
interested in purchasing them from us?" He reaches into his bag and pulls
out a set, giving them to the merchant to have a look at.
"We may also," he continues, "be interested in seeing what wares you have to
offer and if you have something we could utilise, perhaps we could strike a
bargain? However, I can assure you I have no interest in the rope. I once
met a Red Wizard, of the short-lived enclave in Everlund, who tried to sell
me such a thing, but after I pointed out it was not actually properly
enchanted, he did confess that he had indeed been duped into buying it
himself by a man he knew only as 'Darkblade'. I mean no disrespect to your
integrity, but I would make sure that what you have there is the real
thing."
"Oh, and I'm Selm, Selm Fletwaral," he adds an afterthought, "and these are
my companions Caylith and Emillo," he gestures back to the other two.

Multhimmer puts on a pair of spectacles and peers closely at the bracers, "Hmmm, four pairs ye say? Well of course they must be a terrible burden, I can take all of them off your hands for a thousand gold pieces. Never fear about the integrity of my magic items, Multhimmer doesn't trade without care and I can vouch for them all being genuine.
"Now as for my other items, I do have one fabulous staff. I don't carry it with me for safety reasons, but the legends say it is blessed by Chauntea herself. It contains powerful healing magics in it, if you're interested I can tell you more, but I won't let this powerful item go for less than thirty thousand gold pieces."
Kaladorm Posted - 07 May 2006 : 13:14:26
As the party travel along the main street, they notice a throng of people gathered in a cleared area in the centre. The trading post is an actual post, giving directions to each of the four winds, and Multhimmer has set up his stock around it.

The majority of people walk by uninterested, but Multhimmer plucks potential customers from the crowd like an shrewd owl spotting a mouse running beneath it. His stock waxes and wanes constantly as he does business, with silver and gold coins lining his pocket with every trade.

After a few minutes he spots the adventurers in the crowd and calls to them, "Ho! And what's this? Adventurers if I'm not mistaken. Don't be afraid, come closer, I have many wondrous items which would interest you. Here come see these boots! Marvellous leatherwork, all the way from Luskan, I kid ye not. A finer pair ye'll not find. Or maybe I can interest you in this rope, it may seem ordinary enough but have ye ever tried climbing in the dark? Tricky to be sure, but not with this rope, for it will emit the light of a torch for as long as you want it to. No? Then is it love you be after? Multhimmer can even offer you that, with this delicate potion designed to inspire adoration and affection in the imbiber. Or perhaps......," Multhimmer continues to prattle on about imported calishite teapots and rare magical trinkets as he rummages through his stock.
Kaladorm Posted - 07 May 2006 : 12:57:34
"Thanks, Holfast, much appreciated." Selm heads back to find Caylith, Emillo
and whoever else had decided to accompany them. "Holfast says Multhimmer the
merchant is almost a sure bet. He'll be trading in the centre of the main
street. Shall we go?"
Kaladorm Posted - 07 May 2006 : 10:55:01
Selm stands up, assuring the others he'll be back shortly, and moves into
the next room to look for Holfast. Upon finding him, he enquires, "Good
inkeep, perchance do you know anybody who deals in magical items, or would
consider doing so? We have some wares we are looking to trade, and thought
that as a knowledgeable sort, you'd know who would be worth seeking out."

"If it's selling you want to be doing, then you can almost guarantee Multhimmer will buy it. You can find him at his post in the centre of the main street"
Kaladorm Posted - 05 May 2006 : 18:47:01
"I will continue. I hate to lose Master Valanwe but trust that the Gods will catch him up to us. Master Daleson seemed to think there was a great urgency in our current quest. I agreed to follow him and so shall continue to do so."

Selm also chips in, "There is also little that can be done for Master Valanwé anyway. He did not
wish to tell us where he was going last night, and he is either unwilling to
reveal his location, or someone or something else was preventing Heran from
divining it. With that, and the abrupt end to his tracks, we have no more
leads to follow up anyway, and he could be anywhere on Toril. I don't know
what else we can do for him," says Selm. "We left word with the Dawnmaster
of where we were heading, and asked him to tell Valanwé what we are doing,
should he return to Ashabenford. He shared Master Daleson's desire to get on
with the quest, so I feel we should go and see what we can get for this
equipment, and then head for Shadowdale. I'm happy to accompany you,
Caylith, see if we can get a good deal," he adds with a wink.

"Does anyone know where we may be able to sell such wares in the village? If
not, perhaps someone should ask Holfast, as he'll no doubt be able to aid
us."
Kaladorm Posted - 05 May 2006 : 18:45:46
Emillo nods to Caylith. "Aye, I hath coinage towards any purchases we may need. I will accompany thee to the market, to provide the amount needed."

With a regretful sigh Emillo shakes his head. "Unfortunately we were unable to obtain the location to our friend and companion. For some reason he hath wished to remain hidden. So I say let him be, I am sure he hath earned thy respect for privacy.

"But I think we hath best talk about the quest before us. The Dawnmaster wishes for us to continue with our said pledge, so what say ye? Doth thou wish to continue? I already hath commited myself, yet I would greatly wish thy company on such a road."
Kaladorm Posted - 05 May 2006 : 16:03:53
back at the inn

Caylith speaks..."It is known to me that most mages cannot wear armor. Perhaps we should hold one of the bracers for Master Valanwe's return. Lady Druid - I think you would be best served by the Leather Armor - would you be able to wear it? We also have the robe and amulet, I believe. Master Daleson - perhaps the robe would benifit you? And Master Bach - since you took the time to identify the items, would you be able to wear the amulet? I've been known to do a bit of trading in my village. I'll be happy to sell the other 4 bracers that our group cannot use. Perhaps with the proceeds - I could pick up a similar amulet for myself, Master Selm and Master Emillo? I hate to ask but was there any coinage that we could use toward the purchases?

Lady Druid, Master Daleson...would you care to accompany me while Master Selm and Master Emillo attempt to locate our wayward friend?"
Kaladorm Posted - 04 May 2006 : 11:04:17
Emillo listens to the Dawnmaster with some distress as the man informs them that their companion is not going to be found.

After selm speaks Emilo nods. "Aye, that would be a good idea. Thank thee Dawnmaster for they services." With that said, he makes his way to the group to talk of further plans.
Kaladorm Posted - 03 May 2006 : 16:03:00
"Hmm, very strange. Thank you, Heran." Selm scratches his head
absent-mindedly. "I suppose that cancels out any possible leads we have; I
assume he is protected from such divinations currently. Whether he is in
danger or what, who can say? But there is little we can do whilst we cannot
locate him. Emillo, let us rejoin the others to discuss our next move."
He turns slightly to face the Dawnmaster, adding "And yes, I understand the
urgency of our mission. Thanks once again for your help. Please accept this
donation on our behalf." He hands over fifty gold pieces to Heran.
Kaladorm Posted - 03 May 2006 : 13:38:52
Heran spends an hour in prayers to Lathander, whilst Selm and Emillo wait by patiently. As the sun crests the horizon outside, the temple fills with the morning light through the hole in the roof.
Herans private chambers have open windows to the east, and his room also fills with the suns early rays. A curiously cut crystal adorns the top of the central window, which flickers in the light. As the sun rises further the crystal emits a focused beam of light, which strikes the surface of the water in a font in the centre of the room. It is to this font that Heran moves to and peers into.

Furrowing his brow in concentration the Lathanderite clasps his hands together and brings them towards him, before spreading them out to the side. Four times he does this, looking more puzzled each time, and finally he sighs in resignation.

"I regret I am unable to locate the missing elf. Either he is invisible and travelling across a large body of water, or there is some magic at work preventing me from scrying on him. All I could see was a dark and open expanse of water"
Kaladorm Posted - 02 May 2006 : 14:32:47

Upon returning Bach explains about what he has discovered from the magical items, and the group spend another night in the White Hart inn.

The next morning Selm and Emillo return to the Dawn Rising, and Heran leads them in to his private chambers to start the magical search for the missing elf.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000