Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Farthest Reach is in stores!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mally1138 Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 03:04:05
Just thought I would let everyone know that The Last Mythal, Book 2, "the Farthest Reach" is in stores. Picked up my copy today at Borders
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SiriusBlack Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 13:19:03
quote:
Originally posted by DDH_101

Thanks for the link, Sirius! Much appreciated!

Hmm... okay, the female in the front looks to be Sarya if I'm not mistakened. But is the figure holding the sword a skeleton warrior or something?

Welcome. Not sure what the figure is, but Sarya looks deliciously evil up close.
SirUrza Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 04:26:36
Dang it, it's out? I'll have to hope it'll be on store shelves tomorrow then.
VEDSICA Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 03:36:08
Oh man!I haven't even started my re-read of Forsaken House yet!!!!
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 03:15:03
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

After I finish Realms of Dragons II. . .

You're reading it? Brilliant! Curious to see what you think of it.

As for The Farthest Reach -- that's awesome. I'll have to pick it up ASAP.

Cheers
DDH_101 Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 03:12:15
Thanks for the link, Sirius! Much appreciated!

Hmm... okay, the female in the front looks to be Sarya if I'm not mistakened. But is the figure holding the sword a skeleton warrior or something?
The Sage Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 02:46:46
Does any Australian scribe have a "projected" release date for Farthest Reach in Australia yet? I've heard nothing so far...

SiriusBlack Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 02:31:55
quote:
Originally posted by DDH_101
Oh btw, can anyone post a link to the cover art of this novel? The one in WotC shows the wrong novel.

WOTC web site mistake? I'm shocked.

As for the cover, try this link.
DDH_101 Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 02:26:14
ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?! It's out! Arrgh!!!

You guys do not understand the frustration I'm feeling. I just picked up four FR novels yesterday coz Indigo was doing a "buy 3 get the 4th paperback free" deal. If I knew Farthest Reach was coming out already, I would've chucked The Sorcerer back to the damned clerk!

And yes, I did buy The Sorcerer by Troy Denning, even though I've complained many times about how much the series has annoyed me. I bought it coz I want to know what happens. It's kind of like roadkill on the street: it's so disgusting but you can't help but keep looking at it.

Hmm... but I'm surprised I didn't see Farthest Reach at Chapter's (bookstore that's bought out by Indigo), even though it was like the biggest one in Richmond. Oh well, I guess I'll buy it later in the summer. Oh btw, can anyone post a link to the cover art of this novel? The one in WotC shows the wrong novel.
SiriusBlack Posted - 23 Jun 2005 : 02:22:49
I got my copy today. And since we have a few scribes with copies, this novel needs a discussion thread.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 17:22:32
My B&N is really bad about getting in new books at the same time as everyone else... It'll likely be another week or two before I see this book.

But that's okay. After I finish Realms of Dragons II, then I can re-read Forsaken House. Re-reading Elminster's Daughter will have to get bumped a bit further down on the list.
Xysma Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 17:01:11
quote:
Originally posted by mally1138

Just thought I would let everyone know that The Last Mythal, Book 2, "the Farthest Reach" is in stores. Picked up my copy today at Borders

Hmmm, looks like it's time for my lunchbreak....
SiriusBlack Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:55:52
quote:
Originally posted by mally1138

Enjoy the tome. I hope to get my copy of the novel in the mail today or tomorrow. Of course, that means I have to hurry up and finish my re-read of the first novel in this series.
Shadovar Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 11:39:57
Thanks for the information, I think i will be heading for the nearest book store to take a first look.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000