Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Making Some book on bhaals history need some info
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vixen Servant Of Bhaal
Acolyte

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2003 :  14:41:06  Show Profile  Visit Vixen Servant Of Bhaal's Homepage Send Vixen Servant Of Bhaal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
hey guys i need some help here im writing some books on Bhaal the lord of murder but I need some history here on the subject. It's for nwn cuz im making a module so i would like to add some history from the time of troubles and about bhaal and his bhaal spawn and how he got to godhood from jergal.

sorryv about my sentence structure im very tired i just got up its 6:41am LOL

cheers

Edited by - Vixen Servant Of Bhaal on 23 Jul 2003 14:42:20

Malanthius
Learned Scribe

144 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2003 :  21:13:57  Show Profile  Visit Malanthius's Homepage Send Malanthius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All i can really do is give you some reference material Vixen, faiths and avatars (2E D&D) source book, some side bars in Faiths and Pantheons (3E), An abreviated version of Jergal's seeding his power to the trio (Bane, Myrkul, and Bhaal) can be found in one of the books in the Baldur's Gate game series, some good reference material can be found in the Avatar trilogy. That's all i can think of off of the top of my head.

Mal.

"Oh, Do stop whining, It's not the End of the World. It's just the end of Your's."
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2003 :  22:44:06  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try also to get the 1st edition Forgotten Realms. There is only a little on Bhaal, but it reveals at least Ed greenwood's intentions with Bhaal.

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2003 :  04:09:50  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea Mournblade. And Vixen Servant Of Bhaal, if you don't have access to that tome, I will see about summarising what I can of the information and email it to you.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Vixen Servant Of Bhaal
Acolyte

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2003 :  03:17:17  Show Profile  Visit Vixen Servant Of Bhaal's Homepage Send Vixen Servant Of Bhaal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow great thnx for the refrence there guys :)

I have read a couple of books, but I have not read alot. Sage of Perth my e-mail is dfvixen@hotmail.com I would like to see your info on the dead god. Thnx again for your help guys

cheers
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2003 :  04:17:58  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's great to hear. In addition I also have some information that I used with an appearance of Bhaal's avatar that I used in a Sigil-based campaign once (I know all about the rule of deities not being able to mainfest inside Sigil, but this campaign required a bending of the rule). I might clean up that material and send it as well since it is mostly fluff.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000