Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2014)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 29

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2014 :  15:36:21  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. xaeyruudh, here's Ed on Baalimr Selmarr:

"Brund" Selmarr (the origins of the childhood nickname are forgotten, but everyone uses it, including his family and the man himself) is an affable six-foot-seven muscled mountain of a man who lives above his shop, along with his wife Rella and his seven daughters. Rella is petite, but the daughters are all tall, muscled echoes of Brund himself, and are expert dyers, polishers, gluers, and finishers of wood.
The shop never closes; Brund employs three crews who travel about Arabel (and, in the summer months, the vicinity) doing everything from building homes and barns from the dirt up, to minor repairs and renovations (such as replacing windows and/or shutters, repairing doors, replacing rotting stair treads or railings, etc.). One of the three crews is always in the shop, sorting and cutting wood for the use of the other crews, and making furniture (specializing in sturdy, well-designed stools [designed to be climbed], chairs, and "tall-narrow-nook" shelving boxes that can be latched together in pairs for easy transport of their contents. The carpentry crews are cheerful, handy local citizens, who are encouraged to bring along their sons and daughters to be "trained up" into replacement crew members. Each crew has a base strength of ten "hands," plus trainees.
Brund is a fair dealer who rushes to rectify any mistakes free of charge, and is well liked in the city and its environs. He doesn't mind his workers "retiring" to set up their own competing firms, but his work is good enough and prices low enough that competitors have a hard time making inroads on his trade (he has cheerfully worked with former staffers on big projects, and welcomed back former staffers who've found pickings slim and want to step back into the steady coin and camaraderie). Brund is a simple soul who likes working with his hands, drinking (he has developed a prodigious capacity, and so seldom seems drunk), and taking long walks with his wife, who often recites ballads or reads racy chapbooks to him when they're alone. (For her part, Rella is an expert "feed forty no sixty no seventy mouths with something simple, hearty, and FAST" cook, and a painter of suggestive [read: "safe for public" erotic] scenes on board that have slowly begun to sell well (many to caravan dealers who take them to Waterdeep to resell at huge markups). Brund's daughters tend to be as affable as their fathers, to be good carpenters and great climbers, and to regularly rebuff suitors [in between taking as lovers the partners they fancy]. They are all good with accounts, and have watched their father boss the crews attentively enough to be very good "stand in" bosses, just by aping what they've seen him do. The two eldest are Lathleira and Maelra, and the youngest (a bit of a scamp) is Teleirla.
I hope this is of help.

So saith Ed, and there you have it.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

paladinnicolas
Seeker

92 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2014 :  15:49:35  Show Profile Send paladinnicolas a Private Message
Dear THO, I would like to ask Ed the following. Being a fan of paladins in D&D, my favorite deities in the Realms have been the Triad (and the Silver Flame in Eberron, which I think is really cool). I was thus glad to see that Tyr is mentioned in the Forgotten Realms deities in the Deities of the Forgotten Realms section of the D&D Basic Rules of 5e (page 108), alongside Ilmater and Torm. Ed, does this mean that Tyr is fully back in the Realms? And taking advantage of this, could you mention if Tyr differs from the one from the Earth mythology?
Finally, could Ed please say if the Order of the Gauntlet faction from the Realms, which was introduced in 5e, has any relation to the Triad (would be cool!)? Thanks!

Edited by - paladinnicolas on 04 Sep 2014 15:51:22
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2014 :  17:57:13  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hi again, all. xaeyruudh, here's Ed on Baalimr Selmarr:

I pick a random NPC, and you deliver his family to my world. So. Much. Awesome. Can we do it again? Thank you both!
Go to Top of Page

Penknight
Senior Scribe

USA
538 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2014 :  21:20:16  Show Profile Send Penknight a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by paladinnicolas

Dear THO, I would like to ask Ed the following. Being a fan of paladins in D&D, my favorite deities in the Realms have been the Triad (and the Silver Flame in Eberron, which I think is really cool). I was thus glad to see that Tyr is mentioned in the Forgotten Realms deities in the Deities of the Forgotten Realms section of the D&D Basic Rules of 5e (page 108), alongside Ilmater and Torm. Ed, does this mean that Tyr is fully back in the Realms? And taking advantage of this, could you mention if Tyr differs from the one from the Earth mythology?
Finally, could Ed please say if the Order of the Gauntlet faction from the Realms, which was introduced in 5e, has any relation to the Triad (would be cool!)? Thanks!

Great questions! If I may add a couple to that, is Amaunator still going to be in the 5E Realms? What domains would/does Amaunator have access to in 5E? I used the information from 2E about his body floating in the Astral Plane, and my adventurers found the body along with items that held a portion of his essence, and restored him to life. He replaced Lathander in my campaign, though the latter is still around in a diminished form and serving Amaunator. My players much prefer Amaunator to Lathander, and I do too as a DM.

Telethian Phoenix
Pathfinder Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

paladinnicolas
Seeker

92 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2014 :  21:34:34  Show Profile Send paladinnicolas a Private Message
Dear THO and Ed, as a Latin American I would also like to ask if Maztica will be back. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2014 :  22:06:23  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

Dear THO and Ed, as a Latin American I would also like to ask if Maztica will be back. Thanks!

I would expect that this is still undecided, and that either way, Ed would be under an NDA and not able to say.

Keep in mind that something like that is not his call.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2014 :  03:25:46  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
paladinnicolas, Ed tells me Wooly is right; he can't say. Nor can he enlighten Penknight about Amaunator and Lathander.
However, xaeyruudh, he'll be happy to do it again, so pick your next NPC!
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Penknight
Senior Scribe

USA
538 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2014 :  03:57:30  Show Profile Send Penknight a Private Message
Thank you, Lady THO, and Mr. Greenwood also for all your information and the matter I asked you about earlier.

Oh, one last question about the rank matter, if it's alright. Let's say that a PC is playing an officer from Waterdeep or Cormyr as their background. What would you say would be the highest rank they could be in their background without it seeming unfeasible? And is there any source I could use to figure out the rank titles in Neverwinter, and what they wear as far as garb and color are concerned? Neverwinter was always a favorite place of mine in the Realms, and I thank you for creating such a wonderful place! In my campaigns, my PCs always want to spend hours exploring Neverwinter, along questions about this and that, small snippets of information here and there gleaned, and they love interacting with the people. I guess I must be doing something right as a DM then, and I owe a large portion of my players happiness and interest to you.

Thank you for all of the wonderful memories that your setting has inspired and given us through the years and continues to do so. I always try to think about some of the advice you've given through the sourcebooks through the years, along with the wonderfully delightful Ed Greenwood Presents Elminster's Forgotten Realms that had become one of my favorite books, and all the time you give to us here at Candlekeep. I try my best to echo a part of you in my campaign, and that inspires me continually, from the people and places that I've created to giving current clack at the beginning of my campaigns whenever my players find themselves in cities and towns across the Realms. You were right about it adding life and realism, and my players realize that there is a wondrous, wide world that is open for them to explore - all they need do is speak and let the road guide them where it will. The world awaits them whenever they are ready to go. Again, for all that you have given to us through the years... Thank you.

I hope to say this to you in person next year at GenCon if you are able to make it. Just having the chance to speak with you for even a few moments, shake your hand, and perhaps ask you to sign my copy of Elminster's Forgotten Realms will be worth the price of admission and travel. I truly hope that we can both make it next year. I wish you all of the best, and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions as well as the others that our fellow scribes put before you.

Telethian Phoenix
Pathfinder Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2014 :  04:41:55  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
How about Patriarch Thyrius Jorman of the temple of Oghma in Reddansyr? He's mentioned in the 2e and 3e campaign settings, but I don't see anything on how to play him. Also, a more mundane matter: what is the name of his temple? Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2014 :  05:02:32  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

And to expand a little on what both Wooly and the Hooded One have said, I'll simply note that you may actually ensure some greater success for securing an answer to this query by asking the Wizards development team direct, over on the WotC boards.

I'm sure they're already fielding questions like this, in fact, with the possibilities of a 5e Realms now having been confirmed as a likelihood for a future publication.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2014 :  15:40:18  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. Ed's at work at his day job right now, having crafted a solid file of future Realmslore (NDAs apply; sorry) yesterday, so replies from him won't be forthcoming until he gets home to see all of your forwarded queries, but...
Penknight, Ed certainly plans to attend GenCon next year. (As he has every year for decades; his first GenCon was 8, his second 13, his third 17, and he's been there every year since (and we're up into the 40s now).
xaeyruudh, I can't impart anything about Jorman, but the temple of Oghma in Reddansyr is the Halls of the Binder. My notes add just this: "Grander title than the structure deserves."
So, of course, we'll have to wait for Ed to impart more.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2014 :  16:51:50  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Haha, thank you THO! Much love back to you!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  13:42:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
And yet another question from me... Friend Krash has revealed the existence of another Lord of Waterdeep, one Velstrode the Venturer. I was only able to find a brief blurb on him in Waterdeep & The North.

As a huge fan of Waterdeep and its Hidden Lords, I naturally want to know more about this guy, including at least a rough time frame for when he served as a Lord.

As always, 'tis appreciated!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  14:40:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

And yet another question from me... Friend Krash has revealed the existence of another Lord of Waterdeep, one Velstrode the Venturer. I was only able to find a brief blurb on him in Waterdeep & The North.
For the sake of completeness, I'll note he's also referenced [only his name, no further details] in City System as well.

I wouldn't mind hearing more about him also. "The Venturer" part of his name suggests all kinds of possibilities... especially in either Ed or Steven's hands.

Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  15:25:46  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

For the sake of completeness, I'll note he's also referenced [only his name, no further details] in City System as well.

I wouldn't mind hearing more about him also. "The Venturer" part of his name suggests all kinds of possibilities... especially in either Ed or Steven's hands.

he lives in Castle Ward (From City of Splendors page 98)

C28: Velstrode the Venturer’s Row house (house, B, 3)

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Derulbaskul
Senior Scribe

Singapore
408 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  15:26:16  Show Profile Send Derulbaskul a Private Message
Dear Ed & THO,

I've been lurking around these boards for a decade or more and this is the first time I have posted in one of these scrolls.

Firstly, thank you to both of you for your generosity toward Realms fans.

Secondly - and far more importantly :) - thank you Ed for inspiring the range of voices my son hears when I read him a story. The first time I did so was after listening to an interview with you and I realised that I could just mimic some of your tones and rhythms and I would have just the right voices to keep my 2-year-old happy as I read to him. (These books feature elephants as the main characters so I employ some of your more bass rumblings.)

And on to question time. Beholders. I love them. I cannot get enough of them. And that's been the case ever since I read how you brought them alive in the OGB. This past week's online article had me think of a few questions that I would really like to ask:

1. Is there a relationship between the Great Mother and Bane? If so, are you able to disclose anything about it.
2. What was the name of the beholder hive that manipulated Manshoon into forming the Zhentarim and, reading between the lines, making Manshoon think it was his own idea?
3. Do any beholders worship Bane?
4. When are you going to write a 320-page hardcover treatment of the beholders in the Forgotten Realms? (OK, that's not a real question. That is just wishful thinking.)

Thanks in advance to both of you.

Cheers
D

NB: Please remember: A cannon is a big gun. Canon is what we discuss here.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  17:50:02  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. Derulbaskul, great questions (and it was lovely to hear about you reading stories to your son!), and off they go to Ed. Your #4 is wishful thinking for Ed as well, but don't miss the second half of his beholder lore in the Forging column.
Hopefully more from Ed soon.
I also hope he'll opine in a timely manner about Velstrode, a jovial and energetic investor (merchant shipping and local businesses) and retired adventurer of Waterdeep during the mid 1300s DR. A younger, more polished, and more handsome echo of Mirt.
However, I've only ever known his surface visage, so I'm awaiting Ed's reply as eagerly as all of you. Velstrode had many irons in many fires, and was not only busy, he was a smooth intriguer, so I want to know a lot more about what he was REALLY up to when we Knights had passing dealings with him (the Crazed Venturers had a lot more).
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  18:24:57  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Derulbaskul

2. What was the name of the beholder hive that manipulated Manshoon into forming the Zhentarim and, reading between the lines, making Manshoon think it was his own idea?

I can't find the reference at the moment, but I'm sure I read somewhere a statement that it was beholders from Ooltul that made the deal with Manshoon. This would explain/support his continued involvement with beholders from the Anaurian hive (the name given to those beholders in DDGttU), so maybe I just leaped to this conclusion. Is this correct?

If so, I'm wondering if the beholder(s) concerned was acting under or against phaerimm direction.
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2014 :  00:54:36  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message
There is a good deal about beholders and Manshoon in Cloak & Dagger, as well as their shifting allegiance and worship of Bane.
Go to Top of Page

Derulbaskul
Senior Scribe

Singapore
408 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2014 :  05:15:18  Show Profile Send Derulbaskul a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One
Hi again, all. Derulbaskul, great questions (and it was lovely to hear about you reading stories to your son!), and off they go to Ed. Your #4 is wishful thinking for Ed as well, but don't miss the second half of his beholder lore in the Forging column.
Hopefully more from Ed soon. (snip)

Thanks, THO. I hope Ed doesn't mind being the inspiration for the voices of Elmer and Wilbur the elephants, and their elephant and hippo friends. ;) (It's an Australian series of children's books that my mother bought for my son. I don't expect it will be too well-known outside of Oz.)

And I know we will never see #4 - short of WotC completely screwing the pooch with FR so the rights revert back to Ed - but I cannot help but think what a lot opportunity it was not having Ed write 2E's I, Tyrant. (Of course, that's not to denigrate that work which I have thoroughly enjoyed... but I would have loved it even more if Ed had been involved as he seems to grok beholders in a way nobody else does.)

quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudhI can't find the reference at the moment, but I'm sure I read somewhere a statement that it was beholders from Ooltul that made the deal with Manshoon. This would explain/support his continued involvement with beholders from the Anaurian hive (the name given to those beholders in DDGttU), so maybe I just leaped to this conclusion. Is this correct?

If so, I'm wondering if the beholder(s) concerned was acting under or against phaerimm direction.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that but I will search again.

quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage
There is a good deal about beholders and Manshoon in Cloak & Dagger, as well as their shifting allegiance and worship of Bane.

Oh yes, I have read that and every other reference to beholders and the Zhentarim that I can find.

But if you consider Ed's most recent pair of online articles which mention that the Great Mother seems to be becoming more "interventionist", for lack of a better word, and what was revealed about the Zhentarim in the Secret History of the Zhentarim in Elminister's Guide to the Forgotten Realms - particularly the strong link between Bane and Manshoon - I think it raises real questions along the lines of those I have asked Ed.

And then there is Ed's short story in Realms of Infamy (IIRC) where it is made really plain that the beholders really kicked off the Zhentarim.

Of course, now I am wondering what form the Zhentarim is going to take in 5E, especially once the nice, player-friendly faction is unmasked for what it really is.... :)

Cheers
D

NB: Please remember: A cannon is a big gun. Canon is what we discuss here.
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2014 :  20:59:33  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
In the interest of otherwise-missing lore, I'd like to keep asking about little-known NPCs. How about Mulkaer Lomdath, fine tailor of Arabel? His shop appears to be directly in front of the Palace, though perhaps fronting on a different street.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2014 :  22:06:34  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Ah, Lomdath's. Its front room, walled in mirrors and full of elegant gowns on headless dummies, is one of the glittering "places to be seen" for social climbers and the upper crust among females in Arabel. On a dare, Torm once bought a red frilly backless and plunge-front number that was more or less (mainly less ) his size off one of those dummies, put it on, and went for a walk to visit six or seven of the priciest shops in Arabel. Casing all of them for later middle-of-the-night visits, of course.
And that's about all I know about the place. Ed will of course provide, in the fullness of time.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2014 :  22:25:51  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
I'm sure he looked fabulous, with his hairless chest, coiffed locks, and feminine gait. The flower of Arabel. (nudges Florin and chuckles)
Go to Top of Page

Myst
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2014 :  19:21:41  Show Profile  Visit Myst's Homepage Send Myst a Private Message
is there a guild that patrols the forests near Waterdeep (Kryptgarden)

"The Cure to Ignorance is Knowledge"

-Aristotle-
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2014 :  19:44:21  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Myst, I'm afraid the answer to your question is NDA right now, according to Ed.
Which leaves me thinking: hmmmm...
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2014 :  21:12:46  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message
Do you mean in the 1480s or the 1370s, Myst? And does that affect the NDA, THO?

(I'll admit that I don't remember seeing anything about guilds operating outside the city in earlier editions, so maybe I look like a nincompoop, but I haven't seen every bit of Waterdeeplore and I suspect the guilds might take different shapes in Ed's campaigns. )

Edited by - xaeyruudh on 09 Sep 2014 21:19:24
Go to Top of Page

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2014 :  21:40:20  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message
Ed, back in 2012, THO posted a list of all of the children (and a few of the grandchildren) of Challas and Miri Amcathra. Challas was listed as being 97 and Miri as being 92 at the the time of the AD&D 2E Waterdeep boxed set.

What I'd like to find out (please and thank you) are the ages for their children and the grandchildren you mentioned at the same time period. It would help me greatly in the campaign I'm designing.

(I've estimated Mourngrym's age to be about 40 to 45.)

And if it's not too much trouble, can you supply ages for any other Waterdeep NPCs at the time of the Waterdeep boxed set? Or can anyone tell me if Ed has provided such a list elsewhere on these forums?

Cheers,

Robert B.

p.s. This is in regard to what I'm ding in my Heroes of Deepwater topic. [LINK in sig]

ROBERT BLEZARD
"I write; therefore, I am!"

Heroes of Deepwater

Edited by - Knightfall on 09 Oct 2014 05:43:00
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2014 :  22:49:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Knightfall

Ed, back in 2012, THO posted a list of all of the children (and a few of the grandchildren) of Challas and Miri Amcathra. Challas was listed as being 97 and Miri as being 92 at the the time of the AD&D 2E Waterdeep boxed set.

What I'd like to find out (please and thank you) are the ages for their children and the grandchildren you mentioned at the same time period. It would help me greatly in the campaign I'm designing.

And if it's not too much trouble, can you supply ages for any other Waterdeep NPCs at the time of the Waterdeep boxed set? Or can anyone tell me if Ed has provided such a list elsewhere on these forums?

Cheers,

Robert B.

Considering the number of NPCs in Waterdeep, it may be a good idea to narrow down this query a bit... Are there specific NPCs you are interested in?

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2014 :  04:44:29  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Knightfall

Cheers,

Robert B.

Considering the number of NPCs in Waterdeep, it may be a good idea to narrow down this query a bit... Are there specific NPCs you are interested in?

This is an especially important consideration... given the near constant developmental focus that Waterdeep tends to receive with each new edition of the Realms. So it's more than likely that the majority of the more prominent NPCs in the City of Splendors, may be under cautionary NDAs.

Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2014 :  05:57:58  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message
Well again, THO and Ed,

By any chance is there a named room on the Royal Palace of the Purple Dragon that begins with the letter Z?

Over on the Sages of Realmslore shelf there is a project underway to collect the names of all the rooms, halls, etc., in the Royal Palace, and I hate to leave a letter lonely.

Thank you.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 29 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000