Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Question about conventions?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fireheart
Learned Scribe

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2004 :  19:31:34  Show Profile Send Fireheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have a quick question, I hope. I help organize a fan-run convention that will be held in NC, March 19-21. One of our guests this year is going to be RA Salvatore. I was wondering if there was a place I could either list the convention or if I could post something on one of the boards to let the fans know.

Thank you!

-Fireheart aka Tera Fulbright, Events Coordinator, Stellarcon 28

I believe in what I see/I believe in what I hear/I believe that what I'm feeling/Changes how the world appears
-Rush "Totem"

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2004 :  00:38:34  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure (at least I hope) there will definitely be a place here, especially given the exciting element of the news you have presented. I believe the wise Alaundo will be along shortly to address this point...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2004 :  01:35:17  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes Alaundo will work his magic to ensure that everyone is informed of the upcoming event.

Note to Alaundo - Big bold lettering saying "Everyone reads this or else" would help.

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!”

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2004 :  04:53:17  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GamingReport.com has a section where events can be submitted for listing. http://www.gamingreport.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Calendar&file=index&Date=03/1/2004&type=month

ENWorld also has a calendar where events can be listed: http://www.enworld.org/forums/calendar.php?

And of course, the author's own site http://www.rasalvatore.com/ would be a good place to post something on the messageboards if it is allowed.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2004 :  10:00:38  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Apologies for my lateness, scrolls and tomes everywhere and not a scribe in sight to sort them out

Indeed I will do all I can, Fireheart, to aid you. Feel free to post details of your gathering (location, events etc.), maybe in the General Chat area, and ill bring it to the forefront for all to see for a while. Hows that?

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Fireheart
Learned Scribe

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2004 :  15:02:26  Show Profile Send Fireheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My most gracious thanks to all. I will post the information shortly in the general chat area.

Thank you also to SiriusBlack for the other links. I will certainly make sure the information is there as well!

Thank you.
-Fireheart

I believe in what I see/I believe in what I hear/I believe that what I'm feeling/Changes how the world appears
-Rush "Totem"
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2004 :  15:47:40  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fireheart
Thank you also to SiriusBlack for the other links. I will certainly make sure the information is there as well!

You are welcome Fireheart. I forgot to add that if you have any problems with listing at any of those sites, just drop an email/communication to site admin. In my experiences most gaming places will go out of their way to help someone wishing to post such information.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000