Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 from Victoria, Canada?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beowulf
Learned Scribe

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  23:23:44  Show Profile  Visit Beowulf's Homepage Send Beowulf a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met!

I'm curious to know if there are any players from Victoria, Canada here?

Unferth's muzzle

"Ill tempered the wretch, who laughs at everyone. He cannot recognize, as he should, that he is not without faults." the High One, Poetic Edda

DDH_101
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1272 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2004 :  01:28:51  Show Profile  Visit DDH_101's Homepage Send DDH_101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm from Vancouver so that's pretty damn close...

"Trust in the shadows, for the bright way makes you an easy target." -Mask
Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2004 :  02:16:22  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've a friend from out that way somewhere's. She *ducks as Alaundo throws a tome for it's mention* frequents the WotC site. Myst is her name. Nice person. worth looking up.

Knowledge is power... power corrupts... knowledge corrupts? hmm...

Death is only frightening to those who haven't died yet...
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2004 :  03:16:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in Port Townsend south of the border, but an hour's drive and a 75 minute ferry ride puts me in Victoria when I can afford to do so.

Steven
Who loves that city and wishes he could visit more often

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Beowulf
Learned Scribe

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2004 :  17:27:28  Show Profile  Visit Beowulf's Homepage Send Beowulf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met!

Thanks for your replies. I was actually looking for folk a little closer to home .... but hey, can you guys make it over to the island once every week or two?

"Ill tempered the wretch, who laughs at everyone. He cannot recognize, as he should, that he is not without faults." the High One, Poetic Edda
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2004 :  03:33:00  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep... I'm right from Victoria buddy. I have a Piper's Pale Ale in my left fist, and an Ed's Blonde in my right as I write this with my toes.
Go to Top of Page

Beowulf
Learned Scribe

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2004 :  00:18:39  Show Profile  Visit Beowulf's Homepage Send Beowulf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Purple Dragon Knight

Yep... I'm right from Victoria buddy. I have a Piper's Pale Ale in my left fist, and an Ed's Blonde in my right as I write this with my toes.

So, by chance are you looking for a DM or an extra-player?

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2004 :  06:37:38  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not at the time... I was DMing a CotSQ campaign recently, but I had to let that go due to personal time constraints. I could be convinced to be a player though, if you find yourself a group and a DM for a Realms campaign.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000