Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 FRCS Revised Update Release
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2002 :  18:22:20  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I managed to persuede a friend of mine to purchase the FRCS (Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting) book the other day, hes a Ravenloft fan but ive talked so much about FR that he now wants to know more

Anyway, after going through the book with him, something caught my eye... the new symbol for the Zhentarim, I didnt remember seeing that in my FRCS so when i got home i checked and found it did indeed have the OLD symbol, also the fold-out map had a smarter border and key arrangement.

Also, the cover of the book was more of a glossy texture whereas mine is matt (which i prefer anyway).

Does anyone know what else has been tweaked for this reprint? I assume that the errata has been included in the changes but are there any other obvious amendments like the ones i mentioned above?

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000