Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 An Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  13:30:13  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well things have settled down a little on my end. You may have noticed me popping in and out recently. If time permits (been really busy the past couple of weeks) I will be stopping by as much as I can over the next couple of weeks.

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!”

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  14:52:40  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's good to hear, Lina.

Although I haven't been here much myself, you've been missed I can assure you .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  15:21:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good to hear, Lina. It'll be nice to see you around again.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  15:33:17  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice to see you back!
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  16:59:32  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice to see you are making your way back.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2004 :  11:32:54  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone. Good to be almost back.

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!”

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord
Go to Top of Page

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2004 :  21:11:44  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the late welcome, I hope that everything is working itself out for you. Hope that Alaundo hasn't given your desk to one of the newcomers, it has been a bit cramped in the halls recently. Anyway welcome nearly back

Guns don't kill people, magic missiles do.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000