Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 hay
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Juspas
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  04:35:44  Show Profile  Visit Juspas's Homepage Send Juspas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi to all. I'm new at this B&B thing. I have play most of the computer D&D games so far . I just started BG2 TOB. Have lots of fun . Read most of the Forgotten Realms books. As I figure out whats going on I'll be here more.

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  08:34:28  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep Juspas, im sure youll learn a lot more about the Forgotten Realms within this site

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  12:40:10  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Juspas. It seems that alot of people start out with Baldur's Gate games. =) Have fun delving through tomes galore, and may your long searches be rewarded well.

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page

Salazar
Acolyte

Netherlands
12 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  15:22:45  Show Profile  Visit Salazar's Homepage Send Salazar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome tot the Candlekeep Forums Juspas. I played BG, BG2 and NWN. I just started with IceWindDaleII.
I hope you'll find all the resources you need

Salazar M.
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt Do Urden
Acolyte

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  15:41:56  Show Profile  Visit Drizzt Do Urden's Homepage Send Drizzt Do Urden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Juspas, as a new student of candlekeep i greet you in this place.

Once the Menzoberrenzan Drow run away from the Drow Practices in other cities. Then they settled Menzoberrenzan, and prayed to there evil and mad godess Lolth, the Spider Queen. Then they turned the same way has there far away cousins (isn't that ironic)

Bless Mielikki, and the good people of the Realms
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  10:48:51  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First of all welcome to Candlekeep. The Baldurs Gate games gives you quite some knowledge about the Sword Coast and "The Merchants Domain".

The little toms you find is quite interesting, at least for those who whant to know more about FR. Not all of it is true FR, bit it gives you a glimpse at least.

Yet again, welcome.

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  12:54:22  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WELCOME!
You'll be suprised to discover how many things you can learn here!
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  13:11:53  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  18:45:12  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge, Juspas.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Feanor_Karnil
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2003 :  01:36:14  Show Profile  Visit Feanor_Karnil's Homepage Send Feanor_Karnil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome,if you have any questions just ask i guarantee someone will reply very soon. There is much information to be gained in these halls.

We live in a bleak world my friend, where heroes are few and shadows stalk us around every corner.
-Mikai Daerni
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2003 :  03:08:31  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome to Candlekeep Juspas.
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2003 :  22:16:55  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings most noble travellor - I'm recently arrived too and main experience of the AD&D/Forgotten Realms is through the BG games...no doubt we will soon be swapping words of wisdom (or folly!) over this in the appropriate forums.

Enjoy your stay,

Alex

P.S. Watch out for the spiced wine...not that I'm a lightweight or anything

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000