Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Novels of Present
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2005 :  03:39:26  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello just wondering if anyone could mention some of the books that take place in the year of wild magic(1372) dear I believe onward to the present date. Correct me if I am wrong but isin't war of the spider qween within that ime frame?

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2005 :  03:45:37  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

Hello just wondering if anyone could mention some of the books that take place in the year of wild magic(1372) dear I believe onward to the present date. Correct me if I am wrong but isin't war of the spider qween within that ime frame?

Yes, the WOTSQ series begins within that year. Additionally, The Return of the Archwizards series concludes within that year. For details check out page 170 within Player's Guide to Faerun.

SB who reminds everyone to observe both Uktar and Ukta within the Realms calendar year per the PGF.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000