Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 What ever happaned to JE Sawyer?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2005 :  14:39:29  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

JE Sawyer was on BIS Design team (and Im pretty sure he worked on all 3 of the Icewind dale games) but since BIS (and Interplays) implosion I dont believe Ive seen him pop up anywhere

Anyone know what hes doing?

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks

Lucius
Seeker

98 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2005 :  21:42:41  Show Profile  Visit Lucius's Homepage Send Lucius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
3 Icewind Dale games? I thought there were two...please tell me there are two...
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2005 :  23:08:10  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The three reference might be Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale Heart of Winter Expansion, and Icewind Dale II . . . I'm just guessing . . .
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2005 :  00:59:52  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

The three reference might be Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale Heart of Winter Expansion, and Icewind Dale II . . . I'm just guessing . . .

you guessed right, I was including the IWD1 expansion

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2005 :  04:26:42  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I loved Heart of Winter . . . except for the naked old woman and the hordes of cheap cold imune Sauaghins . . .
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2006 :  05:44:00  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well this has restored my faith in NWN2 Single Player campaign

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/neverwinternights2/news.html?sid=6146811

and also explains what JEs doing

Emperor Sigismund

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2006 :  05:49:10  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I understand it, he had a hand in KotOR2, too. Obsidian's staff consists of very many former BIS employees.
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2006 :  07:21:32  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Let's just hope he doesn't have a hand in the story. :) KotOR 2 was scary.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000