Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Ruins of Archwood
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

El Magnifico Uno
Learned Scribe

113 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2006 :  04:05:30  Show Profile  Visit El Magnifico Uno's Homepage Send El Magnifico Uno a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Who did the ruins in Archwood belong to? Elves? Netherese? Creator races? Or something else?.. Only reference I can find is "see Dungeon #121", which isn't terribly useful since it's a bit out of print.. Conceivably, I could just buy it from an online warehouse, but I'd kinda prefer to have a vague idea of what I would be getting into first.. Wouldn't be too keen if it turns out that the ruins belonged to a group of raygun weilding koala bears from the future or some other tripe like that..

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2006 :  04:11:31  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How did you know about the koalas? Actually, if you want to know, I'll PM it to you so as not to ruin the adventure for anyone else that might want to run it.
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  02:13:31  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Foiled from more lore! You've won this round KnighterrantJR....

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  02:49:10  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, if you want me to PM you as well, I will, I just don't want anyone that might be a player that might run the adventure to have it ruined for them, nor any DMs that just want to read through the adventure for themselves . . . let me know and I can send you the PM as well, not a big deal.
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  03:31:45  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I was just messing around. I have a streak of humor in me. Albeit arguable if said humor is funny. Hahaha, anyways, yes I wouldn't mind a PM but you don't have too. I read the most about the Realms in my group of gamers so I tend to have to help the DM at times with their campaigns and it also helps me refine my campaigns. I am an honest gamer too so I don't use outside info for my characters. I ask the DM right off, "What does my character know?" Sorry for the confusion.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  05:24:21  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wandering_mage

Sorry I was just messing around. I have a streak of humor in me. Albeit arguable if said humor is funny. Hahaha, anyways, yes I wouldn't mind a PM but you don't have too. I read the most about the Realms in my group of gamers so I tend to have to help the DM at times with their campaigns and it also helps me refine my campaigns. I am an honest gamer too so I don't use outside info for my characters. I ask the DM right off, "What does my character know?" Sorry for the confusion.

I'm in the same boat also in my group, plus having played for over 20 years too... So I tend to take ALOT of Knowledge Skills for my characters to be able to "justify" the occasional slip when I get confused on what I know and my character is supposed to know.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2006 :  00:31:35  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha, that is ingenius. I always have to smile when the DM does something obviously impossible or out of character for whatever FR based scenario they are trying to create. I never stop the game or point it out though. That would ruin it for every one else. I recently had to endure some odd behavoir from some gold elves.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000