Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Spellsingers? Are they in 3.5?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ShadowJack
Senior Scribe

USA
350 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2006 :  20:47:51  Show Profile  Visit ShadowJack's Homepage Send ShadowJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have been re-reading Mintipers Chapbooks; it mentions Spellsingers, and I vaguely recall this from 2nd edition. I have read Spellsong. Are there new updates to this class? I am most likely overlooking the info in one of the sourcebooks... I need the Sages to set me straight on this matter. If it is updated can you give me the book it is in? Thanks.

ShadowJack

Chosen of Bane
Senior Scribe

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2006 :  21:23:47  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Bane's Homepage Send Chosen of Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Spellsinger is written up in the 3.0 Races of Faerun. I don't remember off hand if it is exactly 3.5 compatible but if it's not than it is not far off and can be easily modified.
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2006 :  21:43:56  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
RoF was released near the switch to 3.5, I see no problem in the use of it

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

ShadowJack
Senior Scribe

USA
350 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  12:50:52  Show Profile  Visit ShadowJack's Homepage Send ShadowJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sages! I own that tome, I just have not picked it up in ages... I will check it out tonight. Thank you.

ShadowJack
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  19:43:29  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Bane

The Spellsinger is written up in the 3.0 Races of Faerun. I don't remember off hand if it is exactly 3.5 compatible but if it's not than it is not far off and can be easily modified.

Races of Faerun is 3.25E, it was released right at the change over, but before 3.5E was fully implemented, so it has aspects of both.
Anything in Races of Faerun that was not updated in the PGtF or a later would is supposed to be assumed as 3.5E compliant.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  04:31:01  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It works with 3.5....a bard/sorcerer half-elf in my campaign just adopted that PrC and it's a pretty good one (fluff and crunch).

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000