Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 TDM's 'Players Tip of the Day'
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Defence Minister
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2003 :  18:36:55  Show Profile  Visit The Defence Minister's Homepage Send The Defence Minister a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
+++I Posted this already but it has disappeared now, so maybe I didn't click submit properly+++

Here's a new thing I'm gonna do. From now until I get bored, I am gonna post what I consider a decent piece of advise to players's once a day. I will do something similar for DMs in the appropriate forum.

---xxx---

Thursday, 3rd April

ALWAYS make a note of any address, name, number etc that you DM gives you. DMs love nothing more than quicly telling you an address then laughing manically when you forget it later. Always ask him to repeat it if you dont get it first time and always write it down.

TDM

- TDM (Candlekeep's most popular, experienced and handsome member)

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2003 :  19:10:20  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like my players to read that!!! I always give them back the adress/number/... so i always have to have a huge pile of paper next to me
Go to Top of Page

The Defence Minister
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2003 :  17:32:34  Show Profile  Visit The Defence Minister's Homepage Send The Defence Minister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Friday, 4th April

If a battle is too tough, never be afraid to use wands, potions and other items with limited charges. You can always replace them later and using them is better than dying.

TDM

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2003 :  17:37:28  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Defence Minister

Friday, 4th April

If a battle is too tough, never be afraid to use wands, potions and other items with limited charges. You can always replace them later and using them is better than dying.

TDM

To put it in a nutshell, the only one-use-only-item that-can't-be-recharged is ... your pc!
Go to Top of Page

The Defence Minister
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  18:55:38  Show Profile  Visit The Defence Minister's Homepage Send The Defence Minister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Saturday, 5th April

Many, many monsters in the game are only damagable by blunt weapons, hence it is always a good idea to carry a cheap Warhammer or Flail around with you in cae you should encounter one.

TDM

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000