Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 New Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2003 :  16:54:24  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I found a new shop recently on the net where you can get books fairly cheap (cheaper than rpgshop.com)dungeontrader.com
It doesnt have a wide as a selection as rpgshop.com but it is still has a good selection it also has other game wares (Warhammer fantasy&40k, Mageknight, paints, and more.)
This is a site that I just found it really is interesting.

www.dungeontrader.com

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2003 :  20:03:23  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On the same subject, I came accross a great online store that specializes in out of print stuff. Not just D&D related , but ANYTHING game-wise you could think of from the past.
It's called Noble Knight Games and is pretty friggin cool. Prices are based on the rareity and condition of the item in question. The owner actually gives lower rankings for higher quality items too.
For example, I found a mint condition box set from the Dark Sun world called "City By The Silt Sea". He had it listed as 'very good' because it didn't have the shrink wrap. Everything else was as if it had never been used, basically 'mint' condition, and it was only cover price. That box set is virtually impossible to find in decent condition.
His stock is always changing, so if you don't see it the first time, chances are he'll eventually have what you're looking for.
If your looking for something that's out of print, check this place out!

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2003 :  22:16:01  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yasraena

On the same subject, I came accross a great online store that specializes in out of print stuff. Not just D&D related , but ANYTHING game-wise you could think of from the past.
It's called Noble Knight Games and is pretty friggin cool.

Oh no! I wish you hadn't posted that Yas. I've been trying for ages to complete my Mystara and Planescape collection and a lot of it's on that website. My credit card's in for a battering this weekend.
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2003 :  06:08:27  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the club Kahonen!
Seriously, it is a great site. My collection has grown significantly because of it.
I love the PDF downloads form SVGames, but there's nothing like having the actual product in your hands!

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2003 :  22:53:19  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yasraena

Welcome to the club Kahonen!
Seriously, it is a great site. My collection has grown significantly because of it.
I love the PDF downloads form SVGames, but there's nothing like having the actual product in your hands!

I'd agree with that. There are times, however, when I've DM'ed with a laptop and the PDF files are OK for that. It's nice having easy access to a colour laser printer at work
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000