Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Bruce R. Cordell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2017 :  23:38:07  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Bruce, how you been?

I was reading Stardeep, and realized that Kiril is also mentioned in the Abolethic Sovereignty series. However, her destiny is left in the air in the latter novels.

Can you reveal what happened to Kiril after she went to Laerakond/Returned Abeir?

Thanks in advance and greetings :}

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 06 Sep 2017 23:38:43
Go to Top of Page

BruceCordell
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

22 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2017 :  01:39:29  Show Profile  Visit BruceCordell's Homepage Send BruceCordell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

Hi Bruce, how you been?

I was reading Stardeep, and realized that Kiril is also mentioned in the Abolethic Sovereignty series. However, her destiny is left in the air in the latter novels.

Can you reveal what happened to Kiril after she went to Laerakond/Returned Abeir?

Thanks in advance and greetings :}

Hi Zeromaru X. I've been well, thank you.

I had always hoped to return to Kiril and write about her adventures in Returned Abeir at some point. Alas, that opportunity never materialized. Which means your guess is as good as mine, since I didn't nail down her fate.

Cheers!
brc
Go to Top of Page

DoveArrow
Seeker

96 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2023 :  00:02:17  Show Profile Send DoveArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First, I want to say, I really enjoyed the changes that your design team made to the lands of Erlkazar in Fourth Edition. I have enjoyed running adventures in this area for 5E and the adventure options available to players.

I did have a question. Who came up with the idea of making Saestra the primary villain of the region? It was such an interesting choice and I wondered why the design team chose her over someone more closely tied to the region, like Shyressa. I'd love to get your thoughts. Take care.
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
948 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2023 :  18:59:14  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not Bruce, but IIRC this may have been initially set up in the Maiden of Pain novel by Kameron Franklin, but I can't recall for sure. Also note that she appeared in Old Empires and then given 2E stats in Dragon 236. Apparently, she plays a big part in the 4E novel Dawnbringer, but I never read that one.
Go to Top of Page

DoveArrow
Seeker

96 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2023 :  00:57:19  Show Profile Send DoveArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TomCosta

I'm not Bruce

I'm not picky.

quote:
Originally posted by TomCosta

Apparently, she plays a big part in the 4E novel Dawnbringer, but I never read that one.

I read about that. Apparently, the novel is set in the 1600s DR.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000