By Walker Perkins
Campaign: Mysteries of the Moonsea
3/23/07 Start Time: @ 8:00 pm
Module: Fade to Black, part 1
Nightal 12-22, 1372 The Year of Wild Magic
- The Scions of Melvaunt and the Jeweled Edge hurriedly plunder Xul-Jarak and set out at a quick pace on magically summoned steeds and carrying their loot on a Tenser's Floating Disc spell.
- Making their way across the Thar in the midst of the night, the two adventuring groups savagely fight off exhaustion and discovery by the 2,000 orcs still in the vicinity of Xul Jarak
- Eventually, they meet back at their base camp where Haravak has been watching over their horses.
- Haravak and Angorn (whose fortitude must now be seen as truly legendary) stand guard while the remainder of the two parties.
- The four rangers in the party (Elsanoth, Angorn, Young Nanther, and Davram) guide the party around bands of orcs and the other dangerous denizens of the Thar for a tenday.
- The boredom of traversing the freezing and muddy terrain is occasionally broken up by pranks between the bands. One such exchange nearly brings the two parties to blows.
- Finally, the party comes to the former homestead of Theoderus Stoneblood, where they divvy up the loot, store some in the old dwarf's stronghold and make plans to re-enter the city.
The content of The Jeweled Edge is the property and copyright of Walker Perkins and is not to be published or redistributed without permission.
Return to 'The Jeweled Edge' main page
Return to Campaign Logs