Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Seasons Greetings

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alaundo Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 11:45:36
Well met

...and Seasons Greetings to everyone here at Candlekeep I hope, whatever thy beliefs, that ye enjoy the festive season and have much merriment!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who visits Candlekeep for the continued growth in the library and participation in discussions of Realmslore.

Special thanks also go out to my fellow moderators and to the extremely hard working staff who work with me on the Candlekeep Compendium.

Also, on behalf of all here at Candlekeep, I would like to give best wishes and deepest thanks to all the Forgotten Realms authors and game designers and to the Hooded One, who have graced us with their presence, who have been kind enough to share their thoughts and news with us, and answer the many questions from their fans. It is indeed a great honor to have ye all with us.

Seasons Greetings to all
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 27 Dec 2005 : 23:28:15
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

'Tis the season to be jolly...
Hope everyone is having a good holiday season.

I was, but now I'm back at work.

Not me .

Although I didn't get to leave for my holiday as I'd initially planned last Saturday, I did manage to get an extra week of a break from work for the holiday period... .
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Dec 2005 : 17:53:16
quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

I was, but now I'm back at work.

Reefy Posted - 27 Dec 2005 : 17:27:27
Milith holder of HB8 Posted - 26 Dec 2005 : 04:21:25
Marry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!
KnightErrantJR Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 19:09:13
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night . . . if its nighttime where you are that is . . . its not here yet, but I thought I'd cover all the bases . . .
Just Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 16:19:24
I just want to say I'm new here at the Boards, but have been a FR fan and player for 14 years now. I'm hoping I can find here information that will help me run my campaign Cormyr: Heralds of a new Age. I must apologize because Iknow that many questions about cormyr have been asked already, but I was hoping to get help with some particular info that I haven't been able to find.
Anyway enough talk of this I'll find the appropriatte thread!
I just wanted to wish an excellent weekend and a good christmas to you all!

Dragomir the *Wild* Wildmage
The Sage Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 15:05:02
I hear Father Christmas is now only an hour away for those of us in Australia folks.

Merry Christmas to you all .
Wooly Rupert Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 14:09:39
Merry Christmas to one and all!
Brother Ezra Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 12:36:33
Happy Holidays to all! May peace and joy resound throughout Faerun, and may all of you have a wonderful time.
Thelonius Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 07:57:48
Happy celebrations to all scribes here, and I hope next year these forums will be fuller of knowledge (if able) that this one!
Alaundo Posted - 23 Dec 2005 : 18:20:22
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

Merry Christmas to all!!!
Monday IŽll be here again, but first I want to say that this year was very special for me. And one of the things that I consider as a great jewel in my life was "discover" the Candlekeep, and came to these halls.

Thank you, Alaundo, and thank you, fellow scribes! For the good lore and the good moments.

THIS is one of my best Christmas gifts!!!

Well met

I'm certainly glad ye enjoy thy time here, Chosen of Moradin Thank ye for the kind words, and have a very Merry Christmas.

Good tidings to ye all
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 23 Dec 2005 : 14:08:02
Merry Christmas to all!!!
Monday IŽll be here again, but first I want to say that this year was very special for me. And one of the things that I consider as a great jewel in my life was "discover" the Candlekeep, and came to these halls.

Thank you, Alaundo, and thank you, fellow scribes! For the good lore and the good moments.

THIS is one of my best Christmas gifts!!!
Lord Rad Posted - 23 Dec 2005 : 12:34:02
Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a great holiday and here's to the Realms in 2006!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 17:35:55
I'll echo the Sage, as well.

Oh, and hey -- Big Al, changing my title to "Master of Mischief" would be a great present for Christmas! My birthday is coming up a couple of weeks after that, too, so that's two occasions!
Kajehase Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 16:27:51
Yup yup, happy holidays, seasons greetings and all that to all my fellow scribes here at the keep
Kes_Alanadel Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 15:04:28
Happy Holidays to one and all. Thank you to all the scribes here for your insight and devotion to the Realms. I think that this is one of the friendliest communities that I have been a part of in many years, and everyones love of the Realms is evident in all the posts.

Brightest Blessings this season.
~Kes
The Cardinal Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 14:15:46
If you don't mind all too much we'll just parrot some of what The Sage said We're not really one for words when it comes to such things without loose ends to exploit or having the ability to get strange takes on it. So...

To all scribes at Candlekeep, both residential and Transient, we wish you the very best of the Silly Season
Khaa Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 12:59:53
Well, season's greetings to all. And have a wonderful time.
The Sage Posted - 13 Dec 2005 : 12:49:27
I'd like to echo Big Al's fine sentiments and also add a few of my own... .

To all of my fellow scribes here at Candlekeep, I wish you all the very best for the holiday season and beyond! And to Ed and THO especially, firstly Ed... thank you once again for another great year of wondrous Realmslore, and THO... for providing us all with keen insights into the working mind of the Old Bearded One .

To Big Al... for the grand responsibility you have bestowed upon myself, Kuje and Wooly. To have such an opportunity -- in being able to work more closely with all the Candlekeep staff -- is something I'll cherish for a long time to come. It's such a special way for me to be able to express my love and devotion for the Realms and for all of my friends here.

And I think I'll stop now before I start getting all teary-eyed... .

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000