Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Quilue

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RodOdom Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 14:02:55
Anyone get to encounter or use this Chosen of Mystra in their games?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chosen of Bane Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 17:15:33
I try to avoid using characters from novels or any other iconic characters in my campaigns. The only one that I have used so far was Scyllua Darkhope in my Zhentarim campaign.

It was a very big deal for the PC's to have a meeting with the Castellan of Zhentil Keep.
Kentinal Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 16:57:57
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

I flick in cameo appearances of various Chosen of Mystra, including Quilué... hehe it was quite funny to see how the Elistraee cleric of the group fell to her knees, thinking it was her goddess...

Hmm I would think it rather hard to confuse Quilué eith a naked, 9 foot tall Drow., but hey that is just me. *wink* Eilistraee would more likely use her avatar after all.
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 16:26:23
I flick in cameo appearances of various Chosen of Mystra, including Quilué... hehe it was quite funny to see how the Elistraee cleric of the group fell to her knees, thinking it was her goddess...
Kaladorm Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 16:16:46
In a campaign a while back she had us go find some sword in a crypt or something. Plus she saved us I think a couple of times (including from a Beast of Malar)
The Sage Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 16:16:38
I don't actually utilise any of Mystra's Chosen in my campaigns... that is, aside from brief occasions when they may feature as useful campaign guidepoints or as informative NPCs to help the PCs along their way (and even that is rare -- to date, only Khelben and Storm have been utilised in this capacity and each only once). But none of them have ever had an active role in any of my campaigns. They are subtle characters... background elements that help to support my setting rather than take an active role in my campaign's events

Having said that though... I've considered using the Promenade of the Dark Maiden itself as a basis for a Skullport-oriented campaign of Eilistraee drow who are fighting a secret war against vile worshippers of Ghaunadaur. The restrictions on religious conflict in Skullport-proper however, are hampering my plans somewhat. I haven't yet considered what role, if any, Qilué will play.
Kuje Posted - 20 Apr 2006 : 15:40:56
No,

But I've used her daughter before I found out what happened to her in Elaine's novels. :) So, another event I had to ignore. But her daughter runs a temple to Eilistraee and Eilistraee's daughter (the 2nd is a deity I created) on the surface in a city that was founded by adventurers in the Savage Frontier. It's the only one of the two places on the surface that drow are allowed to walk openly in my FR.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000