Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 House Durothil of Evermeet.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nightfall Posted - 23 May 2004 : 14:48:41
Greetings,

I have been working for some time on a gold elf fighter of the Evermeetian house Durothil, problem is I am having troubles to find more information about the house and it's history, Since I have a copy of elves of Evermeet I read about the house, still, it was not enough to aid me in the creation, espically when this character belongs to Durothil, a very ancient elven house and I thus I will want to be precise about things my character says, I would really appreciate any scrap of information about Durothil and it's history, particularly about it's activities around the fall of Myth Drannor and the elven retreat.

Thanks.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 30 Sep 2018 : 16:15:01
Acolyte Nightfall,

The novel, Forsake House by Richard Baker is also a good source. I think the rest of the citations have already been listed here within this thread.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Nightfall

Greetings,

I have been working for some time on a gold elf fighter of the Evermeetian house Durothil, problem is I am having troubles to find more information about the house and it's history, Since I have a copy of elves of Evermeet I read about the house, still, it was not enough to aid me in the creation, espically when this character belongs to Durothil, a very ancient elven house and I thus I will want to be precise about things my character says, I would really appreciate any scrap of information about Durothil and it's history, particularly about it's activities around the fall of Myth Drannor and the elven retreat.

Thanks.

SiriusBlack Posted - 23 May 2004 : 15:46:02
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31

Elaine's Evermeet novel is also useful..... The Cormanthyr sourcebook also has some text about that house.

The latter can be downloaded here

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/2/fr_downloads/tsr1165.zip
SiriusBlack Posted - 23 May 2004 : 15:42:35
quote:
Originally posted by Nightfall
espically when this character belongs to Durothil, a very ancient elven house and I thus I will want to be precise about things my character says, I would really appreciate any scrap of information about Durothil and it's history, particularly about it's activities around the fall of Myth Drannor and the elven retreat.

Thanks.

Cormanthyr: Empire of Elves features some information from this clan on pages 113-114.

If you would like some template on possible ways your Durothil can act, pick up a copy of Elaine Cunningham's Evermeet: Island of Elves. This novel contains chapters on some Durothil clan members throughout history. My personal favorite is the friendship between one Vhoori Durothil and Brindarry Nierdre.
Kuje Posted - 23 May 2004 : 15:37:37
Elaine's Evermeet novel is also useful..... The Cormanthyr sourcebook also has some text about that house.
The Sage Posted - 23 May 2004 : 15:16:46
Okay, here's some basic information to begin with -

http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0103D&L=realms-l&P=R1570&m=33194

http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0111A&L=realms-l&P=R5893&m=33194

http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0204B&L=realms-l&P=R5237&m=33194

The Sage Posted - 23 May 2004 : 15:13:32
This is a very particular request . It may take a while to completely search everything that would be considered relevant to contain such source information.

Give me some time...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000