Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 FR Writers featured in Malhavoc Press Book

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SiriusBlack Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 05:53:48
Some FR writers that have appeared within our halls are set to be featured in Malhavoc Press' first venture into fiction publishing.

Details can be found at this page.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SiriusBlack Posted - 11 Jun 2004 : 05:38:48
The electronic version went on sale today.

$4, not bad for 13 short stories.
SiriusBlack Posted - 09 Jun 2004 : 18:01:51
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

For those who may be interested, the "e" version of Children of the Rune comes out this week. The paper-and-ink version will be out in August, in time for GenCon.

Good to know and thank you. I knew the E-version was this week, but did not know there would be a paper based product released as well.

Of course, I'm correct that per the Malhavoc change, this item will be only available thru Drivethrurpg or whatever it is called? I'm horrible about names, sorry.
Richard Lee Byers Posted - 09 Jun 2004 : 17:25:42
For those who may be interested, the "e" version of Children of the Rune comes out this week. The paper-and-ink version will be out in August, in time for GenCon.
The Sage Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 04:56:47
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

Actually, Sage, the Children of the Rune anthology is set in the Diamond Throne universe, so it seems possible that the references you saw that you believed applied to two anthologies actually all just applied to this one.

No, no... I was already aware of that . Children of the Rune does take place in the Diamond Throne setting, yes...mostly likely with Runechildren featuring as some of the main characters. What I was referring to was something Monte said several weeks ago after this first anthology was mentioned...

I saved this particular thread from his message boards... I'll search through my archives when I get home.
SiriusBlack Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 17:44:48
For those interested, the anthology will come out next week.
Richard Lee Byers Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 17:39:28
Actually, Sage, the Children of the Rune anthology is set in the Diamond Throne universe, so it seems possible that the references you saw that you believed applied to two anthologies actually all just applied to this one.
The Sage Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 10:23:19
That's not all Sarta. Monte's also (purposely?) dropped rumors about a potential DL authors anthology as well, which will also be set in the lands of the Diamond Throne.
Sarta Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 10:13:49
Looks like Monte's gaming connections proved to be gold. He scored quite a coup with that list of authors. I may have to pick it up.

Sarta
The Sage Posted - 04 Jun 2004 : 10:02:39
At last... It seems so long ago now, when Monte first mentioned this joint-author venture. Thanks for the link Sirius...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000