Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 FR Writers featured in Malhavoc Press Book
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  05:53:48  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Some FR writers that have appeared within our halls are set to be featured in Malhavoc Press' first venture into fiction publishing.

Details can be found at this page.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  10:02:39  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At last... It seems so long ago now, when Monte first mentioned this joint-author venture. Thanks for the link Sirius...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Sarta
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  10:13:49  Show Profile Send Sarta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like Monte's gaming connections proved to be gold. He scored quite a coup with that list of authors. I may have to pick it up.

Sarta
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  10:23:19  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's not all Sarta. Monte's also (purposely?) dropped rumors about a potential DL authors anthology as well, which will also be set in the lands of the Diamond Throne.

Go to Top of Page

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  17:39:28  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually, Sage, the Children of the Rune anthology is set in the Diamond Throne universe, so it seems possible that the references you saw that you believed applied to two anthologies actually all just applied to this one.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2004 :  17:44:48  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those interested, the anthology will come out next week.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  04:56:47  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

Actually, Sage, the Children of the Rune anthology is set in the Diamond Throne universe, so it seems possible that the references you saw that you believed applied to two anthologies actually all just applied to this one.

No, no... I was already aware of that . Children of the Rune does take place in the Diamond Throne setting, yes...mostly likely with Runechildren featuring as some of the main characters. What I was referring to was something Monte said several weeks ago after this first anthology was mentioned...

I saved this particular thread from his message boards... I'll search through my archives when I get home.

Go to Top of Page

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  17:25:42  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those who may be interested, the "e" version of Children of the Rune comes out this week. The paper-and-ink version will be out in August, in time for GenCon.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2004 :  18:01:51  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

For those who may be interested, the "e" version of Children of the Rune comes out this week. The paper-and-ink version will be out in August, in time for GenCon.

Good to know and thank you. I knew the E-version was this week, but did not know there would be a paper based product released as well.

Of course, I'm correct that per the Malhavoc change, this item will be only available thru Drivethrurpg or whatever it is called? I'm horrible about names, sorry.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2004 :  05:38:48  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The electronic version went on sale today.

$4, not bad for 13 short stories.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000