Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 MSN Messenger Campaign in Silver Marches

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sir Elton Posted - 01 Sep 2004 : 00:26:50
I'm wondering if anyone is interested in an MSN Messenger Campaign in the Silver Marches. We will be starting in Deadsnows, which seems to be a good place to start.

D&D System: 3.5 SRD, Expanded Psionics Handbook.
Forgotten Realms Books Allowed: The 3rd Edition FRCS, Magic of Faerun, Silver Marches, Faiths and Pantheons

3rd Party Publications Allowed: Atlas Games' Occult Lore (I wrote part of that book, so of course we are going to use it!), and Relics and Rituals (as a case-by-case basis, treated as forgotten lore).

Races of the Realms: I'll allow: Humans (Ffolk also allowed), Shield Dwarves, Gold Dwarves, Moon Elves, Gold Elves, Wild Elves, Halflings, Half-Orcs, Half-Elves, Drow, and Orcs.

Character Background: Every character needs something to define them. Whether it is a one sentence melodramatic hook combining background and motive (which can speak reams about a character), or 10 pages of background giving lots of detail about your character's childhood and apprenticeship.

Generally, we can try to work out a time to get on line. But I want to see who would be interested.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sir Elton Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 00:40:33
quote:
Originally posted by Seluus

I am definately interested. The timing will be the main issue, so I cant promise anything.

What level do you want our characters to be, that way I cna pick the right one for this.

Thanks, Seluus.

Level 1. Oh, your character has to be raised in Deadsnows. He or she doesn't have to be born there, just raised there.
Seluus Posted - 01 Sep 2004 : 22:04:26
I am definately interested. The timing will be the main issue, so I cant promise anything.

What level do you want our characters to be, that way I cna pick the right one for this.

Thanks, Seluus.
MuadDib Posted - 01 Sep 2004 : 07:59:00
I wouldn't mind, but give my location I think it would be near impossible

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000