Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 MSN Messenger Campaign in Silver Marches
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sir Elton
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  00:26:50  Show Profile  Visit Sir Elton's Homepage Send Sir Elton a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm wondering if anyone is interested in an MSN Messenger Campaign in the Silver Marches. We will be starting in Deadsnows, which seems to be a good place to start.

D&D System: 3.5 SRD, Expanded Psionics Handbook.
Forgotten Realms Books Allowed: The 3rd Edition FRCS, Magic of Faerun, Silver Marches, Faiths and Pantheons

3rd Party Publications Allowed: Atlas Games' Occult Lore (I wrote part of that book, so of course we are going to use it!), and Relics and Rituals (as a case-by-case basis, treated as forgotten lore).

Races of the Realms: I'll allow: Humans (Ffolk also allowed), Shield Dwarves, Gold Dwarves, Moon Elves, Gold Elves, Wild Elves, Halflings, Half-Orcs, Half-Elves, Drow, and Orcs.

Character Background: Every character needs something to define them. Whether it is a one sentence melodramatic hook combining background and motive (which can speak reams about a character), or 10 pages of background giving lots of detail about your character's childhood and apprenticeship.

Generally, we can try to work out a time to get on line. But I want to see who would be interested.

Who needs me to have a sig?

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  07:59:00  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't mind, but give my location I think it would be near impossible

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

Seluus
Acolyte

15 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2004 :  22:04:26  Show Profile Send Seluus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am definately interested. The timing will be the main issue, so I cant promise anything.

What level do you want our characters to be, that way I cna pick the right one for this.

Thanks, Seluus.
Go to Top of Page

Sir Elton
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2004 :  00:40:33  Show Profile  Visit Sir Elton's Homepage Send Sir Elton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seluus

I am definately interested. The timing will be the main issue, so I cant promise anything.

What level do you want our characters to be, that way I cna pick the right one for this.

Thanks, Seluus.

Level 1. Oh, your character has to be raised in Deadsnows. He or she doesn't have to be born there, just raised there.

Who needs me to have a sig?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000