Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Sunglade

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mendicant Posted - 19 Mar 2005 : 04:26:45
I am working on a complete writeup for the Sunglade. Does anyone have any material or ideas?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mendicant Posted - 22 Mar 2005 : 02:07:12
Thanks Kuje! Will check it out!

Kuje Posted - 21 Mar 2005 : 17:45:44
To answer a question you asked me over IM's. Check out Warriors and Priests of the Realms. It has 2 pages on Groves. :)
Mendicant Posted - 20 Mar 2005 : 06:33:26
Good to hear from all of you. I have also posted in the sages forum, but I also posted here in case anyone had "homebrew" material or ideas.

Great to hear from you Mr. Boyd. Will check out the book.
ericlboyd Posted - 19 Mar 2005 : 08:04:18
There's more info in "The Simbul's Gift" if I recall correctly.

--Eric
DDH_101 Posted - 19 Mar 2005 : 05:51:36
Here is what I found on the Sunglade in the Unapproachable East sourcebook:

The Sunglade is a clearing in the center of the Yuirwood. It resembles any meadow, except for the two concentric circles of mehirs standing here. Long ago ensorceled, the area is impervious to the ravages of time: Its grasses are well tended and the rocks are free from vines or moss, despite being undisturbed for untold centuries.

The outer circle of menhirs is the tallest of the two, the rocks standing nearly 20 feet high. They are carved with ancient Espruar runes dedicating each stone to one member of the Seldarine, the elven pantheon. The stones of the inner circle are a mere 6 feet tall. These are carved in the same style as the others but are dedicated to the forgotten pantheon of the folk who lived in the Yuirwood even before the star elves.

Most menhir circle portals in the Yuirwood only transport someone to the nearest such portal, but the Sunglade's portal is special. Those who use it can transport directly to any of the Yuirwood's portals.
The Sage Posted - 19 Mar 2005 : 05:05:03
Mendicant, might I suggest that you continue this discussion in your Sunglade scroll in the Sages of Realmslore section.

You're likely to gain more attention in that part of the library.
Mendicant Posted - 19 Mar 2005 : 04:39:27
Hey SiriusBlack,

quote:
Where is the Sunglade located in the Realms? For some reason it rings a bell with Aglarond, but I'm not certain.

You are correct buddy. It is located within the Yuirwood, which in turn lies within Aglarond.
SiriusBlack Posted - 19 Mar 2005 : 04:33:36
quote:
Originally posted by Mendicant

I am working on a complete writeup for the Sunglade. Does anyone have any material or ideas?

Where is the Sunglade located in the Realms? For some reason it rings a bell with Aglarond, but I'm not certain.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000