Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 OMG SOOOOOO FUNNY
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xaralin
Acolyte

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2003 :  01:40:21  Show Profile  Visit Xaralin's Homepage Send Xaralin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
This is so hilarious, everyone who has ever played D&D must watch this video. When at the web page click Watch The Movie.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=90046

cheers

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2003 :  03:26:10  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was AWESOME!!!! That was quite possibly better than the Matrix reloaded and I did not have to pay $9 for it.

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2003 :  03:36:32  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It doesn't work for me. It just stalled when I got the 'loading' page.

And Mournblade -- $9? What sort of a robbery was that? I only paid $5.50.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2003 :  04:05:49  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and collector's coffee mug. But, seriously, that was incredibly funny. I love the guy in the kitchen...just priceless. By the way, you actually paid to see The Matrix: Reloaded? Wow...

Edain Shadowstar
Archwizard of Rel Astra and Waterdeep

"Mmm…pie…"
- Gaius Solarian, Captain General
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2003 :  12:28:17  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This was great! .

It sort of reminded me of my early 1e D&D gaming sessions.

May your learning be free and unfettered

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2003 :  13:23:12  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::surreptitiously dies of laughter:: That was great!

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."

Edited by - Malice on 02 Jun 2003 13:23:38
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2003 :  19:41:18  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, an oldie but a goodie. I came accross that about two years ago while searching Napster (remember them?) for D&D. The Dead Alewives also did a 'sequel' to that, not surprisingly called "The Perils of AD&D II", which is even funnier than the first one. You can probably find both MP3's on any of the P2P sites out there.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2003 :  05:33:57  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know why I can't download it? I assume that there are some Flash settings that need resetting . . . . but as one might guess from the vocabulary I just used, I wouldn't know what.

[Bookwyrm, the shapechanged dragon sage, master of many magics, ruefully pokes at his computer with a stick, not knowing what to do. "I knew I should have bought more ranks in Knowledge (computer programming) . . . ." ]

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2003 :  06:34:21  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am willing to help you Bookwyrm, just let me know exactly what is happening when you try to access the link, and I'll work it from there .

Edited by - The Sage on 03 Jun 2003 06:34:54
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2003 :  06:52:22  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I click on the link, the window pops up, it says it's loading, nothing else happens. I checked my connection tab, and it showed no information coming over the link.

That's about all I can tell you, though . . . this dragon might look like a computer geek, but he ain't.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2003 :  07:14:17  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's your connection speed, and tranfer rate for your internet connection?.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2003 :  07:24:11  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm 56k slow, and it's 44kbps, if that's what you're asking.

If you think you can help me, why don't you email me. That way we don't get Alaundo upset at us.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2003 :  07:31:45  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was just thinking the same thing. I am composing the message now, along with some thoughts on this internet problem you are having.

Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2003 :  00:24:35  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok my friends...

Sage and Bookwyrm you talk privately with each other often. Now I do not have a problem with this, but from my corner of the library where I am reading up on the strategies of mounted warfare, I see the two of you talking, and it is very difficult to distinguish WHO IS WHO. You both wear the SAME cloak, Have the Same Beard, and a similar Nose. Since you are always whispering it is difficult to distinguish the two of you apart Can ONE of you change your cloak perhaps?

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2003 :  12:24:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mournblade, both the Bookwyrm and I are working hard to resolve this little problem. For more details, please look at this scroll.

Edited by - The Sage on 04 Jun 2003 12:24:44
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000