Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Elaine Cunningham [II]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

soulrunner
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2011 :  07:40:44  Show Profile Send soulrunner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi first just wanted to say I've been a fan of your books since I first picked up Daughter of the Drow between Salvatore releases a few years back. After finishing the trilogy I went looking for further works and discovered a used copy of "The Magehound" in a used book store, I've since completed that trilogy as well. I'm happy to see there's a new title for me to hunt, which is good because Neverwinter 3 won't be out for another year or so. I've read a few posts and I see I'm not alone in my romantic desire to read more of Liriel's adventures in fact I'd pay hard cover prices for those books. However this long winded question isn't about Liriel it's about counselors and kings, any chance of a continuation of Tzigone and Matteo's story? Okay guess I can't resist, how about Liriel too? To my mind, Drizzt seems to be falling into darker and darker territory in the new edition, guess I'm kind of anxious to see at least one of my favorite characters climb into the light. Perhaps it's something to be found in fanfics.

In Death we Trust.

Edited by - soulrunner on 30 Nov 2011 07:44:28
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2011 :  17:46:23  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soulrunner

Hi first just wanted to say I've been a fan of your books since I first picked up Daughter of the Drow between Salvatore releases a few years back. After finishing the trilogy I went looking for further works and discovered a used copy of "The Magehound" in a used book store, I've since completed that trilogy as well. I'm happy to see there's a new title for me to hunt, which is good because Neverwinter 3 won't be out for another year or so. I've read a few posts and I see I'm not alone in my romantic desire to read more of Liriel's adventures in fact I'd pay hard cover prices for those books. However this long winded question isn't about Liriel it's about counselors and kings, any chance of a continuation of Tzigone and Matteo's story? Okay guess I can't resist, how about Liriel too? To my mind, Drizzt seems to be falling into darker and darker territory in the new edition, guess I'm kind of anxious to see at least one of my favorite characters climb into the light. Perhaps it's something to be found in fanfics.

Hi, Soulrunner! Welcome to Candlekeep.

At present, it seems unlikely that Liriel's story will be continued and even more unlikely that we'll see Matteo and Tzigone again. The timeline has been jumped ahead nearly 100 years since the events depicted in these stories. Liriel would still be a young drow, but Matteo and Tzigone don't have a century-plus lifespan. Also, the land of Halruaa was all but destroyed by the Spellplague. We're talking GONE, as in dropped off the map, beachfront property in unexpected locations.

Last I heard, WotC is publishing only stories set primarily in "current time." Even if the editorial direction shifts to include other time periods, I'd be very surprised if they chose to revisit a land that they chose to destroy.

But who knows? Editorial directions change, line editors come and go, new editions of the rules come out every few years. It's hard to say what the future might hold.
Go to Top of Page

soulrunner
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2011 :  14:46:25  Show Profile Send soulrunner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh well sad to see that, I didn't think Halruaa was set in the D&D universe. From the flow of the story it struck me as more of a stand alone world like Salvatore's alternate world from the Demon wars and Highwayman books. With no prior established lore to support the story a majority of the first book was spent creating the world and establishing the limits of that world almost like creating a new campaign setting maybe a new Ravenloft? The concept of the Unseelie fey alone from what I've seen is an alien concept to D&D which I've also always thought strange, but no D&D author I've read has ever truly delved into the intrigue of the Faerie races. As the Unsidhe are present as a major device in the Magehound series I just assumed it was different my mistake.
Still isn't it high time for a book series about the Seelie and Unseelie courts? I see a lot of drow and of course the cultural split between drow, and surface elf is interesting, however there is much fun still to be had on a slightly smaller scale don't you think?

In Death we Trust.

Edited by - soulrunner on 05 Dec 2011 14:53:46
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2011 :  15:24:46  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soulrunner

Oh well sad to see that, I didn't think Halruaa was set in the D&D universe. From the flow of the story it struck me as more of a stand alone world like Salvatore's alternate world from the Demon wars and Highwayman books. With no prior established lore to support the story a majority of the first book was spent creating the world and establishing the limits of that world almost like creating a new campaign setting maybe a new Ravenloft? The concept of the Unseelie fey alone from what I've seen is an alien concept to D&D which I've also always thought strange, but no D&D author I've read has ever truly delved into the intrigue of the Faerie races. As the Unsidhe are present as a major device in the Magehound series I just assumed it was different my mistake.
Still isn't it high time for a book series about the Seelie and Unseelie courts? I see a lot of drow and of course the cultural split between drow, and surface elf is interesting, however there is much fun still to be had on a slightly smaller scale don't you think?

Now that the Feywild has entered the Realms setting, no doubt someone will be addressing this sooner or later.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2011 :  17:02:33  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you'd like a signed and personalized copy of the Pathfinder Tales novel WINTER WITCH (perhaps for the Pathfinder fan on your holiday gift list?), switch to Bad Pun Mode and enter this Quick & Easy Contest. :)

The drawing will be at noon (EST) on Friday December 9.

http://www.elainecunningham.com/2011/12/06/a-quick-and-easy-contest/
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  21:28:35  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just posted first of several excerpts from HONOR BOUND, the second Tales of Sevrin novel.

http://www.elainecunningham.com/2011/12/14/an-excerpt-from-honor-bound/

Spoiler alert: If you haven't read HONOR AMONG THIEVES yet, you don't want to read these excerpts. :)
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  21:38:53  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I won't be entering the aforementioned draw, Eaine, but your bad pun is quite amusing.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  21:48:36  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

I won't be entering the aforementioned draw, Eaine, but your bad pun is quite amusing.

Thanks!

Good thing you don't intend to enter--the drawing was last Friday. :)

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 14 Dec 2011 21:49:03
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2011 :  10:45:54  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, folks.

I'm taking a break from online forums and will be unsubscribing to this thread, so questions posted here will not reach me. I hope to return in February.

Sweet water, light laughter.

ec
Go to Top of Page

Thieran
Learned Scribe

Germany
293 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2011 :  12:49:50  Show Profile Send Thieran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have a great break, and I hope to see you return in spring.

Cheers - Thieran
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2012 :  19:21:44  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok maam, I have a question.
I want to write an adventure where Kymil Nimesin and his
allies try and steal the Tree of Souls before it is planted
in Myth Drannor ala Rary the Traiter during the treaty day
to end the Greyhawk war. Could you provide some of the
elven clans that are still his allies, and some non-elven
groups that he still has contact with?
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2012 :  01:08:23  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BTW, in case anyone missed it, Elaine released the second book in her e-original Thorn trilogy, Honor Bound, yesterday.
On Smashwords (in a variety of formats and DRM free)
On Barnes & Noble (in the .ePub format for the Nook)
On Amazon (in the Kindle format)

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  13:41:28  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

BTW, in case anyone missed it, Elaine released the second book in her e-original Thorn trilogy, Honor Bound, yesterday.
On Smashwords (in a variety of formats and DRM free)
On Barnes & Noble (in the .ePub format for the Nook)
On Amazon (in the Kindle format)

Thanks for posting, Hawkins.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  13:43:57  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by althen artren

Ok maam, I have a question.
I want to write an adventure where Kymil Nimesin and his
allies try and steal the Tree of Souls before it is planted
in Myth Drannor ala Rary the Traiter during the treaty day
to end the Greyhawk war. Could you provide some of the
elven clans that are still his allies, and some non-elven
groups that he still has contact with?

Hi, alten.

My plans for Kymil Nimesin are quite different from those you've outlined above, so anything I'd have to say on this topic would not be much help to your campaign. Since it's YOUR campaign, you can create alliances and contacts that best suit the adventure's purpose and plot.

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  14:05:54  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, Elaine!! Can you tell us anything about The Serpent's Daughter? Information has been hard to come by and I'm desperate for some Realms done right.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  17:23:17  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Welcome back, Elaine!! Can you tell us anything about The Serpent's Daughter? Information has been hard to come by and I'm desperate for some Realms done right.

Hi, Fellfire.

The Serpent's Daughter is not on the 2012 schedule because I haven’t finished writing it. I had to set the manuscript aside, but I've resumed work and I'm pretty happy with the way things are shaping up.

Right now, I don't have any news about TSD's eventual fate. I'm simply concentrating on finishing it in a satisfying manner. The story as originally planned did not address the fate of Elaith Craulnober, and I think that was a huge mistake. People are going to want to know if Elaith survived the Spellplague, if he’s still alive, and if so, what he's been up to for the last century. And quite frankly, any story about his daughter that does NOT answer those questions would not be very satisfying, whatever its other merits might be.

I hope TSD will find its way to readers, but until I finish the manuscript and turn it over to the folks at WotC, I can’t speculate on a publication date. If they like it and are able to reschedule it, great. I'll post news when and if there is any, but I do NOT want people emailing WotC demanding one outcome or another.

It would mean a lot to me to get this project back on track, but whatever happens with TSD, I'm very interested in becoming a more active member of the FR community.
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  18:35:40  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

[quote]Hi, Fellfire.

The Serpent's Daughter is not on the 2012 schedule because I haven’t finished writing it. I had to set the manuscript aside, but I've resumed work and I'm pretty happy with the way things are shaping up.

Right now, I don't have any news about TSD's eventual fate. I'm simply concentrating on finishing it in a satisfying manner. The story as originally planned did not address the fate of Elaith Craulnober, and I think that was a huge mistake. People are going to want to know if Elaith survived the Spellplague, if he’s still alive, and if so, what he's been up to for the last century. And quite frankly, any story about his daughter that does NOT answer those questions would not be very satisfying, whatever its other merits might be.

I hope TSD will find its way to readers, but until I finish the manuscript and turn it over to the folks at WotC, I can’t speculate on a publication date. If they like it and are able to reschedule it, great. I'll post news when and if there is any, but I do NOT want people emailing WotC demanding one outcome or another.

It would mean a lot to me to get this project back on track, but whatever happens with TSD, I'm very interested in becoming a more active member of the FR community.
Thanks for the update, Elaine! Here's to hoping that we get The Serpent's Daughter in print!

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2376 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  23:43:56  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Gorlist is definitely a product of his environment. Even later, in Daughter of the Drow, a certain heinous action does not occur to him until Nisstyre suggests the possibility. I'm not sure how "good" a person he'd be under any circumstances, but in a more wholesome environment he would act quite differently. I see Gorlist as the sort of person who would accept and conform to his environment without much thought.
That is, Gorlist was a talented lad who lacked any vision that's his own and thus became a habitual downstream swimmer?..
So, basically it's the same deal as with Elaith? He hangs out with nobles - runs with "nobless oblige" and haughtiness, hangs out with marauders - ...

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2012 :  00:12:09  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

quote:

Gorlist is definitely a product of his environment. Even later, in Daughter of the Drow, a certain heinous action does not occur to him until Nisstyre suggests the possibility. I'm not sure how "good" a person he'd be under any circumstances, but in a more wholesome environment he would act quite differently. I see Gorlist as the sort of person who would accept and conform to his environment without much thought.
That is, Gorlist was a talented lad who lacked any vision that's his own and thus became a habitual downstream swimmer?..
So, basically it's the same deal as with Elaith? He hangs out with nobles - runs with "nobless oblige" and haughtiness, hangs out with marauders - ...

I think Elaith is less a product of his environment, and more someone who defines himself by the expectations of others. He was in the palace guard, and it was a role he took very seriously. And then the moonblade going dormant made him feel he'd not fulfilled that role adequately -- so he looked for another role to fill. He's certainly grown into being the Serpent, and is comfortable in the role -- but it's a role that was, once more, chosen by Elaith molding himself to the expectations of others.

From the way Elaine describes Gorlist, I see him as more of a "go with the flow" kind of person. He seems to go with the general consensus of others -- not as much choosing a role, as Elaith did, but simply letting life carry him along. Elaith strives to fulfill his chosen role, and won't leave that role without life-changing reasons. Gorlist just swims with the current, whichever way it's going.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 03 Feb 2012 00:14:22
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2012 :  10:04:14  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
(...)
(...)

Hey, Mrs. Cunningham!

It's very good to see you back! It's a shame that TSD is belated, I truly hope that everything goes well and you can publish it after the changes.

Your return, and your interest in coming back to the FR seems to happen in a good moment, with prospects of a new edition coming up. Have you any thoughts, impressions or expectations you can share with us about it? It seems that Ed Greenwood is quite optimistic about this 5th edition!

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2012 :  14:44:40  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir
Have you any thoughts, impressions or expectations you can share with us about it?

Keep in mind that I'm a free-lance writer, and not privy to the inner workings of WotC. I don't know enough about 5th edition to have an opinion. But I'm pleased by a couple of broad-strokes directions, such as including different eras.

Star Wars novels and game products follow a multi-era timeline without causing fan confusion. I think WotC could accomplish this, as well, and I'll be interested to see how and to what extent they embrace FR history.

As for the rule changes, I have no major worries. I came into the Realms during the change to second edition. I've seen 2nd ed, 3E, 3.5, and 4th edition come and go. Each change had pros and cons, and people who work with shared worlds need to be adaptable. I don't suppose 5th edition will throw anything at me that I can't field.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 04 Feb 2012 17:07:07
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2012 :  22:43:28  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elaine, what do you think about this?

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2012 :  01:26:09  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Elaine, what do you think about this?

Amnestria's guard was supposed to be guarding her, not sparring with her. Elaith was captain of King Zaor's guard, and he wouldn't look kindly at any member of the royal guard breaking protocol.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2012 :  01:27:52  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New Sevrin lore post up! I didn't post much of anything in the month of January. This one give a bit of background on Minue, a dryad that's mentioned in Chapter 2 of HONOR BOUND.

http://www.elainecunningham.com/2012/02/04/sevrin-lore-the-dryad-minue/

Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2012 :  02:39:56  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
(...) But I'm pleased by a couple of broad-strokes directions, such as including different eras.(...)

That's something noteworthy. So this new policy would make it possible taking some old projects back in line?

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2012 :  03:02:18  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

quote:
(...) But I'm pleased by a couple of broad-strokes directions, such as including different eras.(...)

That's something noteworthy. So this new policy would make it possible taking some old projects back in line?

I have no idea WHAT this will mean. All I know is that WotC is trying to come up with a rule system that will address fans of all editions, and I've heard that they want this rule system to be adaptable to playing in any era. But since I've been staying away from the discusssion and speculation, even that much might not be an accurate representation.
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2012 :  09:37:45  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol. I believe that Barastir is still hoping (amongst many of us here) that Reclamation will eventually still happen.

* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2394 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2012 :  12:50:37  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Lol. I believe that Barastir is still hoping (amongst many of us here) that Reclamation will eventually still happen.

Believe me, I appreciate the sentiment, but a) I'm focusing on other things and b) I understand the perils and pitfalls of internet speculation.
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2012 :  09:43:53  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I was just wondering about the possibilities, but yes, I'd like to see this, and the fate of Amnestria's and Elaith's son published. But my question was exactly answered by Mrs. Cunningham. It's really early to say something, but I thought that maybe she could have some sort of privileged info she could share with us.

EDIT: Anyway, Mrs. Cunningham, note that I asked about what WOULD be possible, and Hawkins said that it could EVENTUALLY happen. No worries about it, and there's no haste involved, there's only hope about a - maybe distant, but brighter - future.

And Hawkins, I was TRYING to be subtle... And trying to avoid the aforementioned speculation!

Lead by example.

(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 09 Feb 2012 12:08:14
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2012 :  14:01:25  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Elaine,

I'm going to start reading your wonderful novels based on so many recommendations. Are there any plans to make an omnibus collection of your early works? I know you recently said that eBook versions were coming out, but I'm a paperbook kind of person.

Many kind regards!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000