Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Help with Bodhi
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2003 :  17:22:35  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I hope this topic is not in the wrong place. Okey the question is: What shall tou do with Bodhis heart after you have killed her. I have read the books and I understand that I have to put the heart in the statue of amaunator, but nothing happens, I have also tryed to speak to the Oghma monk in docks district but he dosent say anthing about bodhi. Hope you can help.

Edited by - Alaundo on 17 Dec 2003 15:23:18

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  06:07:45  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
from what I can remember, you need to place her heart in the statue of Amaunatar, with the symbol that you assembled, that circular thing then it should work.

Same for reviving your love and for Yoshimo's heart.

I 'think'.

If that does not work, IM/PM me and I will get you the exact info on it

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  06:25:39  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This topic really belongs in the Forgotten Realms Computer Software section.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  13:06:27  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry!! Will remember that to the next time. But muadDib do you mean the symbol of amaunator you get in the Umar hills task?

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  13:29:44  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's okay .

::After cautiously scanning the confines of the hall - left, right, up, and across the way - the Sage quickly pulls Ezindir aside, and up close...whispering into his ear. "It's Alaundo you have to be worried about. Truth is, he's particularly fond of using his Staff of the Irritated Moderator +3 on ignorant scribes..."

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  14:17:38  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ohh no, What shall I do?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2003 :  19:30:56  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MuadDib: I tried to place the symbol of Amaunator in the statu of him but it ditnt work, help!!

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2003 :  07:21:11  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Having just read the er....extensive help file I have I have discovered you have to go to the Umar hills and place the heart and the body of your lover (if applicable) in the arms of amaunator, in that staute across from the room with the letters on the floor.

Simply place it in there (once you have defeated the shade lord that is) and it should work

They mention a book in Bodhi's lair, the The Vapiricus Omnibus: Unabridged (from the top left room) which you need to read. you might have to do that to activate the quest etc. Try that and let me know if it works

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2003 :  14:06:11  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have read the book, but I dont get any quest.
I dont have the body of my lover, where can I find it?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2003 :  08:27:40  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You only get your lover's body if you were in a romance and s/he attacked you while you were fighting Bodhi. You are then forced to kill her, and then take her body.

Since you seem to be well and truly stuck, let me suggest that you look on the Internet for Dan Simpson's excellent walkthough to the game

I know it can be found at gamefaqs.com, so take a look for it and see if it doens't help you, there is no walkthrough better than that.

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2003 :  10:08:02  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you!
I have started to play TOB anyway now, but I will look at your side anyway. You now its good to know if I am going to play it again.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2003 :  10:10:29  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can you give me a link?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2003 :  10:31:56  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/baldurs_gate_ii.txt

have fun!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000