Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Richard Baker
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

Aulnil
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2007 :  04:38:53  Show Profile  Visit Aulnil's Homepage Send Aulnil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know you've touched on topics concerning The Last Mythal trilogy multiple times, but considering the state of Mulmaster leading out of Cloak and Dagger, heading into 3rd/3.5 edition, can you touch on the choice not to include or gloss over Mulmaster's possible influence/part in the events covered in this trilogy.

Thank you much,

Aulnil
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2007 :  00:49:51  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rich, Eric tells me you might have answers about the following:

Do you know who did the "In Faerun" entries for Monster Manual V? and do you know who wrote the vampire section? I have both Realms and vampire stat block questions for that book.

(the vamp question is easy: why does the vamps' slam atk and dmg bonuses the same as their magic weapons' bonus?)
Go to Top of Page

acro
Acolyte

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2007 :  01:23:09  Show Profile Send acro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met Richard, I am currently working my way through the last mythal trilogy. It is very good so far, and the part I like the most is when Araevin takes the Nightstar and learns that he is related to the dlardrageths, by some obscure marriage.

Bring out those dusty tomes to be copied.
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2007 :  22:21:35  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rich,

Which books follow on from your damn good The Shadow Stone ?

I seem to have missed any info on this!

Delz
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2007 :  22:33:58  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi M. Baker,

I just want to say that the clan Hulmaster and Aesperus were major characters in a 2e campaign I ran years ago, I'm eager to see what are your plan for them in your new trilogy.

Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

129 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2007 :  18:18:07  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't been around here in a few weeks.

I'd imagine that at least a few of the surviving Riders of Mistledale were present during the final siege. Possibly some small number of folks from Harrowdale or Featherdale too, but I don't know if I would count any of those as soldiers.

I think there's still plenty of undiscovered vaults (and dangers) in Myth Drannor. The Shades didn't get it all. They hardly made a dent.

Yes.

No immediate plans on the Word of Potency or the ritual. I saw the Word as a low-grade epic spell whose principal purpose was to "wrap" a non-epic spell and make it much more likely to bust spell resistance and harder to save against. I have no other details that that, really.

I would guess that the Waymeet was responsible for maybe as many as 25 or 30 percent of the random gates around Faerun.

quote:
Originally posted by althen artren

Hello Rich, I have some questions about Last Mythral.

Shadowdale, Daggerdale, Deepingdale soldiers were all involved in the siege of Myth Drannor. Archendale did not. Were any other dales soldiers present in the final siege?

I have the idea of Myth Drannor not taxing its citizens for a little bit and living off the treasures claimed by the returning elves as they clear out and reclaim the city Did the Shades clean stuff out in return of the Archwizards or is there still enough treasure around to enrich many kingdoms.

After the end of the novels, is there still a sizable infernal population running around in Cormanthor to justify random encounters?

Will the Word of Potency or the Ritual to Summon Revered Ones reach print anytime soon? Are there any discussions for a sourcebook or at least updates such as whether or not Sembia withdrew from the Southern Dales?

Also, can you give us a rough % of the gates that are now broken across the Realms with the destruction of the Fhoeldin Durr?

Rich Baker
Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2007 :  18:19:31  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I've never done a sequel to The Shadow Stone. The next book I wrote after that one was City of Ravens, though. You might check that one out next!

quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

Rich,

Delz

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2007 :  18:25:16  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've taken a few liberties with the backstory on Hulburg and Aesperus, since it really was *very* thin in existing FR lore. I think most people will like what I've done. For example, Aesperus now has a nickname: The King in Copper. The lich rivets his bones together with metal bands. He was the wizard-king of a small, short-lived realm known as Thentur which stretched from Thentia to Sulasspryn (forgive me if I got that city wrong, it's the one east of Hulburg and I don't have my references right here). Thentur lasted less than a century and collapsed around 1100 DR or so.

Anyway, you'll see more on this in Swordmage -- or possibly a Realmslore article or two in Dragon online.

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

Hi M. Baker,

I just want to say that the clan Hulmaster and Aesperus were major characters in a 2e campaign I ran years ago, I'm eager to see what are your plan for them in your new trilogy.

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2007 :  03:23:50  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rich,

This really isn't a question, per se, but I read about your wife on your blog over at WOTC's site, and I just wanted to say that my prayers are with you both, and that while I'm sad that she was diagnosed, I am glad that she was diagnosed early, and that she seemed to have the situation taken care of quickly.

Best regards to you and your wife.
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2007 :  21:29:36  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Hey Rich,

This really isn't a question, per se, but I read about your wife on your blog over at WOTC's site, and I just wanted to say that my prayers are with you both, and that while I'm sad that she was diagnosed, I am glad that she was diagnosed early, and that she seemed to have the situation taken care of quickly.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you as well Richard.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2007 :  05:39:28  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your concern. Right now everything looks 100% A-OK. Odds of recurrence are less than 5%. We'll be watchful, but it looks like we don't have to be terribly worried right now. Call it a scary near-miss.

quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Hey Rich,

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2007 :  10:17:58  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RichardBaker
quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

Rich,

Delz

Sorry, I've never done a sequel to The Shadow Stone. The next book I wrote after that one was City of Ravens, though. You might check that one out next!

Hello Mr. Baker!

In the recent past we have seen series like 'the cities', 'the fighters' & 'the wizards', now in progress are 'the dungeons' & 'the citadels'. Do you happen to know if the series in which your book
'The Shadow Stone' was published in, the series 'The Adventurers' IIRC, will be continued in the future? Just wondering....

Best regards, Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Trailstalker
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2007 :  11:20:54  Show Profile  Visit Trailstalker's Homepage Send Trailstalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Baker

I've liked all the stories I've read by you, especially "The Last Mythal" series, and your short story "The Bladesinger's Lesson".

Will we be seeing more of Daried Morvaeril in the future?

Dash Trailstalker
Halfling Ranger
Go to Top of Page

Bruce Donohue
Learned Scribe

Canada
131 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  03:41:01  Show Profile Send Bruce Donohue a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Richard,

I was wondering if you have or can give us any more information in regards to your mention at Gen Con about the 'Spellplague'. What is it exactly, why would it effect every corner of Toril, and does it diminish both Mystra, Azuth,and Shar? Could it not be better suited to be a regional thing instead in order to avoid mishaps like those had with the Shadow Weave?

Will there be a lengthy explanation as to he origin, the cause, the source, the effects, how to slow its progression, its symptoms, please say that the answer this time around to such a possible Realms Shattering Event will not be the whimsically answer: "Because it has always been there, it just was not noticeable before", like the wonderful explanation we were given in regards to the Shadow Weave?

This is my opinion but I hope via the boards, via the emails, via the letters that this time fan imput has been taken into account unlike the last time where the general populace of fans was rather insulted by the Shadow Weave explanation and how the issues where handled. I can understand the possible wanting to demonstrate and to cater to the potential new client/consumer, but what about the die hard fan/client/consumer that has been purchasing items for many years and is the main source of product sales/revenue. Will their targetability be taken into account, or do we simply consider them dust to be brushed under the rug as has been very much voiced on the official WOTC forums (to state one example the suggestion of polls)?

Edited by - Bruce Donohue on 20 Sep 2007 03:47:10
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  12:39:07  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Donohue

Hello Richard,

I was wondering if you have or can give us any more information in regards to your mention at Gen Con about the 'Spellplague'. What is it exactly, why would it effect every corner of Toril, and does it diminish both Mystra, Azuth,and Shar? Could it not be better suited to be a regional thing instead in order to avoid mishaps like those had with the Shadow Weave?

Will there be a lengthy explanation as to he origin, the cause, the source, the effects, how to slow its progression, its symptoms, please say that the answer this time around to such a possible Realms Shattering Event will not be the whimsically answer: "Because it has always been there, it just was not noticeable before", like the wonderful explanation we were given in regards to the Shadow Weave?

This is my opinion but I hope via the boards, via the emails, via the letters that this time fan imput has been taken into account unlike the last time where the general populace of fans was rather insulted by the Shadow Weave explanation and how the issues where handled. I can understand the possible wanting to demonstrate and to cater to the potential new client/consumer, but what about the die hard fan/client/consumer that has been purchasing items for many years and is the main source of product sales/revenue. Will their targetability be taken into account, or do we simply consider them dust to be brushed under the rug as has been very much voiced on the official WOTC forums (to state one example the suggestion of polls)?

Well Met Bruce!!

Until Rich answers I would suggest you read this scroll where your questions are being discussed:

Time of Troubles 2.0

And here is a quick summary from Grand History of the Realms:

In 1385 DR, With help from Shar, Cyric murders Mystra in Dweomerheart, destroying the plane and Savras, as well as sending Azuth and Velsharoon into the Astral plane.

Magic bursts from the bonds of the Weave. Thousands of mages are driven insane or destroyed, and the very substance of the world becomes mutable beneath the veils of azure fire that dance across the sky.

Cyric is imprisoned on his home plane for 1000 years by Tyr, Lathander, and Sune for his crimes. This event is what is known as the Spellplague.

Apparently many planes are "shifted" or destroyed. The book states that only the greater gods can protect their respective planes from the destruction. This implies that some of the lesser [and intermediate] gods might not make it.

The last sentence of the book says that the Weave is destroyed and the "old world" ends and a new one begins. What that means is anybody's guess.

edit: link added

Edited by - The Red Walker on 20 Sep 2007 13:06:24
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  12:47:26  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Donohue

Hello Richard,

Well Met Bruce!!

Until Rich answers I would suggest you read this scroll where your questions are being discussed:

Time of Troubles 2.0

And here is a quick summary from Grand History of the Realms:

In 1385 DR, With help from Shar, Cyric murders Mystra in Dweomerheart, destroying the plane and Savras, as well as sending Azuth and Velsharoon into the Astral plane.

Magic bursts from the bonds of the Weave. Thousands of mages are driven insane or destroyed, and the very substance of the world becomes mutable beneath the veils of azure fire that dance across the sky.

Cyric is imprisoned on his home plane for 1000 years by Tyr, Lathander, and Sune for his crimes. This event is what is known as the Spellplague.

Apparently many planes are "shifted" or destroyed. The book states that only the greater gods can protect their respective planes from the destruction. This implies that some of the lesser [and intermediate] gods might not make it.

The last sentence of the book says that the Weave is destroyed and the "old world" ends and a new one begins. What that means is anybody's guess.

Go to Top of Page

Bruce Donohue
Learned Scribe

Canada
131 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  14:34:34  Show Profile Send Bruce Donohue a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder, if this situation will be handled like others have been when WOTC asked their fan base on their official forum for the imput, but greatly limited the method and ways for the fan base to respond, plus tell us, sorry we don't care what suggestions you bring, we have a established one way and that is it.

Yes this news is very disturbing to people such as myself that have loved and supported the Realms for over decade (minimum). Where I have been a consumer in a plethora of ways, where my dollars' worth of support has had far more reaching implications than I am sorry to say it the little newbie that trods into the Realms for the first time. In my humble opinion WOTC forgot who the main staple of their audiance and dollar power reliability has been: us. The ones that they are giving the distinct impression in not so many words, that we are Dinos. I simply do not understand this logic and I would care for an explination.

If the line was not making money because of us "Dinos", then how could we see such influx of products being developped on the Realms? Why would it be considered the Flagstone of WOTC's gaming products.

If this is a gamble in a marketing strategy, I sincerely in my opinion think that the strategem employed was flawed. Not enough energy was truly considered in who is the real audiance and the true buying power that ensures the fisability and future of the line that is slated to changed. There is nothing wrong with change, but when it is done in a manner that is truly half-calked, that is where I digress.

Much in this move as well as to rippling after-shocks the major changes that will incur, also have a few flaws in the design mechanisms in place. The rules that have been so called cannonized as to the destruction of this and of that beyond the scope of just Mystra but other Gods, doesn't hold ground. The fact that Mystra is a link to Toril for many of these Gods, and many of them operated in other worlds as well. Their destruction shouldn't be possible if only to explain that maybe this particular aspect of the God that is linked to this world is destroyed or their aspect to this world, that being Toril, is temporarily lost. Take the example in your own cannon when you had the Mulhorandi Gods situation. Their access to Toril was blocked but the essence of the God was not destroyed.

Sidenote of interest, does that mean we are going to see a greater influx or adaptation that brings about more psionics into the Realms? After all it relies on no overpower, no deity, but is limited only to the inner strength and individual capacity of the person? I think Richard, you mentioned that psionics had no corrolation with the Weave when that long past debate was originally brought up.
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2007 :  14:19:38  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rich,

Is it possible you could tell us the word count range for the new FRCS book? Not counting the title page nor the table of contents of course.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Trailstalker
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2007 :  06:31:21  Show Profile  Visit Trailstalker's Homepage Send Trailstalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trailstalker

Mr. Baker

I've liked all the stories I've read by you, especially "The Last Mythal" series, and your short story "The Bladesinger's Lesson".

Bump.

Dash Trailstalker
Halfling Ranger
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  20:57:16  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, haven't stopped by in a while.

Yes, in fact Daried Selsherryn (he was related to Morvaeril, but his name was Selsherryn) appears in the prologue of "Swordmage." He doesn't really appear in the story after that point, but I'm toying with the idea of featuring him prominently in the third book of the trilogy. No promises, though.

quote:

quote:

Mr. Baker

Bump.

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  20:59:12  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a rough guess, but I think it'll be around 180,000.

quote:
Originally posted by Bakra

Hey Rich,

Is it possible you could tell us the word count range for the new FRCS book? Not counting the title page nor the table of contents of course.

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  21:50:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Hey Rich,

Is that more, less, or the same as the 3E FRCS?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  22:06:22  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

The default appears to be 250 words per page. Doubled spaced for edit ease.

400 hundred pages will equal 100,000 words on average (in draft, fewer pages in final print). White space and images would tend to increase page count, compressed text and/or smaller font size reduce page count.

The default lenght of a word was and still likely is five characters.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon

Edited by - Kentinal on 08 Oct 2007 23:06:38
Go to Top of Page

Aewrik
Seeker

80 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  22:54:26  Show Profile Send Aewrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that's more than 3e FRCS, since they've alot to explain/update in the 4e FRCS.
Unless, of course they're disregarding old lore and create completely new lore because the destruction of the Weave completely ruined the (old) realms as they were.

I have a question, though: will the "wizardly implements" (orb, staff, rod) be used in the new FR? Will the orders described in the link below have formed in the realms?
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drdd/20070917a
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2007 :  20:38:00  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's less. The new book is 288 pages instead of 320, and we're going for an airier, more readable format -- probably closer to 750 words per page, as opposed to the 900+ of the 3e FRCS.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

quote:

Hey Rich,

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2007 :  19:24:02  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So less pages and info but for the same price?

Sad. But we let them do that to us, after all, we're the "dupes" that keep falling prey to the addiction that is "D&D". And that's what WotC is relying on us for, those of us that say "NO NEVER!" are going to walk into a store and buy a 4E book anyway...because of that addiction.

And WotC grins evilly the entire time...*sigh*
Go to Top of Page

inexorable
Acolyte

11 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2007 :  20:55:21  Show Profile  Visit inexorable's Homepage Send inexorable a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Baker,

First off, sorry about your Phillies, but I feel the same way about my Yankees. I was hoping for Yankees/Phillies World Series as my dad is a Phils fan.

Secondly I wanted to state that Cyric is perhaps my favorite character/entity/being in the Forgotten Realms. I mean, what was it, the third book of the avatar trilogy Cyric was slaughtering a group of halflings near some river... and right there I knew I was going to like this guy. So I'm loving the death of mystra at his hands, as I never really cared for her nor her chosen, and I look forward to reading more about the Black Sun. Speaking of which...

"1. It's an appropriate (if grim) finish to the story of Cyric's betrayal begun in the Time of Troubles series. Time to move on and tell new stories about Cyric."

You were quoted stating the above elsewhere on this forum and, as I've stated, having an interest in Cyric, is there any other information you can give? Are there going to be any novels?

Lastly I just want to say that I've read a lot of disparaging comments about your efforts and I think not only is it unfair but ignorant. I, and I'm sure plenty of others, really like what is going on with the coming 4E change over for the realms... one request though... actually two... anyway you can have mask and bane killed off too?

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2007 :  12:18:26  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Razz

So less pages and info but for the same price?

Sad. But we let them do that to us, after all, we're the "dupes" that keep falling prey to the addiction that is "D&D". And that's what WotC is relying on us for, those of us that say "NO NEVER!" are going to walk into a store and buy a 4E book anyway...because of that addiction.

And WotC grins evilly the entire time...*sigh*

I think a concern for a readable font size and a layout is a good thing. A thick tome stuffed with mouse-type information is of little value to me. I was disappointed to have to set aside Marcy Rockwell's Eberron book because the type was teeny--too small for me to read without eyestrain. Granted, most of the Realms readers are younger and have better vision, but there's a lot to be said for the esthetics of a book, as well as the information.
Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2007 :  15:24:40  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm very psyched about your new stuff Richard. Don't let the naysayers get you down, they're a minority I'm sure.

But my question is "How do you see Cyric"? What made you think he'd be the perfect character to pull off what he did?

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  02:03:07  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the kind words! At this point it seems to be the same six or seven naysayers hitting me over and over again, so there's no point getting worked up about it.

As far as how I see Cyric... I guess I see him as a bit of a tool, to be honest. I think Shar provided the real brainpower behind the plot to do in Mystra, and found the perfect accomplice in Cyric. Now, maybe Cyric's clever enough to *let* Shar think he can be manipulated, and he's really playing a deeper game with a longer view--but somehow I don't really think so. I think Cyric is still in his "spoiled brat" phase of deity-hood, and hasn't really learned to think like a deity yet. So overall Shar gets what she wants (no Mystra) and Cyric's the guy who takes the fall (imprisoned in his home plane).

We've got a couple of novels on the way in another author's series that may shed some more light on this, and other divine imbroglios.

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Phipps

I'm very psyched about your new stuff Richard. Don't let the naysayers get you down, they're a minority I'm sure.

But my question is "How do you see Cyric"? What made you think he'd be the perfect character to pull off what he did?

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000