Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Richard Baker
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  02:13:18  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Razz

So less pages and info but for the same price?

Sad. But we let them do that to us, after all, we're the "dupes" that keep falling prey to the addiction that is "D&D". And that's what WotC is relying on us for, those of us that say "NO NEVER!" are going to walk into a store and buy a 4E book anyway...because of that addiction.

And WotC grins evilly the entire time...*sigh*

Not I, Razz. I shall say, "NO NEVER!" if I don't think it's worth the money. I'll wait two years and buy it dirt cheap on eBay or Amazon.

Sorry, Mr. B, but that is my attitude and it's not likely to change unless the book is so utterly magnificent that I would be embarassed not to own it. Consider that a challenge, if you will.

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  02:45:14  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darn, that's a bit disappointing actually. I had been hoping that we'd be seeing a more dangerous and intelligent Cyric for 4E. Oh well, I suppose it's become a part of Cyric's character that he's really just a ******* with no redeeming qualities.

Such a shame that his portfolio is wasted on him. I suppose I'll just be content he got one over on the Triad.

Couple of more questions that I hope you might give us a clue on. For obvious reasons, I'm restricting my questions to the stuff already revealed in Guide to the History of the Realms as I'm sure you're not allowed to reveal anything else.

A LOT of questions here if you don't mind discussing the Triad breakup.

1. Why Helm?

I was curious why you chose the God of Guardianship for the breakup of the Triad. Still, he was the only LN member of said organization. I was curious what made you choose him over Siamorphe or Torm.

Could you suggest who'll be picking up the slack with his portfolio?

2. Will we see an increased role for Siamorphe?

She seems to be moving into a more prominent place because of the events of the breakup there. It's just interesting because we've lost a major female god and there's ample room for a LG female Goddess.

3. Any reason you chose the romance angle?

It was very Tristan and Isolde and a nice way to illustrate that the gods are tools of their portfolios while also very "human.'

4. Why Breakup the Triad?

Hope you don't mind so many questions.

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Brenigin
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
117 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  10:25:45  Show Profile  Visit Brenigin's Homepage Send Brenigin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RichardBaker

As far as how I see Cyric... I guess I see him as a bit of a tool, to be honest.

Oh man that made me laugh...on first reading, I didn't realise you meant 'tool' as in 'implement'. I thought you meant more in the following sense, courtesy of urbandictionary.com:

quote:
Tool

A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing- here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing- here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the b*lls to tell them to get lost. The tool is always making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, etc.

Unless that's exactly what you meant...

Go to Top of Page

ShepherdGunn
Seeker

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  10:51:32  Show Profile  Visit ShepherdGunn's Homepage Send ShepherdGunn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Baker,

Just wanted to say that my interest has been peaked in regards to the new FRCS materials. I hope that it continues the tradition and love that so many have put into it.

First off, I also see Cyric as still the "brat" among the gods. He's not the clever manipulator that Loki is supposed to me. I mean, honestly, the guy proofread his book and forced himself to believe his own press! Tool in any sense of the word is the least that can be used to describe this guy.

My main question is, I know that they are ~strongly~ encouraging starting characters in the new setting, but if Mystra's dead, and there's no more Weave, does that mean there's no more magic? Or did the Weave become more like an "Ocean" of magic, flooding everything and leaving no shadow? Also... if magic is so radically different how can there be ANY "wizards"? I can understand sorcerers, warlocks, and the like, with their innate magic, but "studied casters" would be impossible, wouldn't they?

Just my 'ponderances.

"Man does not live by bread alone, likewise, blades and arrows aren't the only things that can kill him."
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  18:22:36  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Phipps

She seems to be moving into a more prominent place because of the events of the breakup there. It's just interesting because we've lost a major female god and there's ample room for a LG female Goddess.

Siamorphe is LN.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

129 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  20:14:37  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I meant "tool" in both senses of the word, I think... Cyric is some ways is the ultimate munchkin. I can almost see him shouting "pwned u!" when he takes down Mystra. Maybe I'm not giving him much credit, but I think it's kinda interesting that there's a major deity who has no respect for/sense of "the rules" for how deities should act. Cyric might grow into a Loki someday when he starts learning to delay self-gratification and take the long view. But for now, he's far more petty and dangerous than a greater deity really has a right to be.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenigin

quote:

As far as how I see Cyric... I guess I see him as a bit of a tool, to be honest.

Oh man that made me laugh...on first reading, I didn't realise you meant 'tool' as in 'implement'. I thought you meant more in the following sense, courtesy of urbandictionary.com:

quote:
Tool

A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing- here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing- here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the b*lls to tell them to get lost. The tool is always making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, etc.

Unless that's exactly what you meant...

Rich Baker
Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  20:19:51  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid I can't answer those questions quite yet. We have a couple of things in the works that explain the Triad story more, but it's too early for me to let anything slip right now.

quote:

Couple of more questions that I hope you might give us a clue on. For obvious reasons, I'm restricting my questions to the stuff already revealed in Guide to the History of the Realms as I'm sure you're not allowed to reveal anything else.

A LOT of questions here if you don't mind discussing the Triad breakup.

1. Why Helm?

I was curious why you chose the God of Guardianship for the breakup of the Triad. Still, he was the only LN member of said organization. I was curious what made you choose him over Siamorphe or Torm.

Could you suggest who'll be picking up the slack with his portfolio?

3. Any reason you chose the romance angle?

It was very Tristan and Isolde and a nice way to illustrate that the gods are tools of their portfolios while also very "human.'

4. Why Breakup the Triad?

Hope you don't mind so many questions.

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  20:24:15  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There's a subtlety to the Weave that I think folks are overlooking: The Weave isn't "magic." Raw magic exists in the cosmos, sorta like a crazy type of potential energy locked up in the world all around you. The Weave is actually an interface, an operating system, by which you can tap the dormant raw power of magic to do things. So what happens when the Weave is destroyed? People have to learn new ways of accessing that arcane potential in the world around them.

That's the way I look at it, anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by ShepherdGunn

Mr. Baker,

My main question is, I know that they are ~strongly~ encouraging starting characters in the new setting, but if Mystra's dead, and there's no more Weave, does that mean there's no more magic? Or did the Weave become more like an "Ocean" of magic, flooding everything and leaving no shadow? Also... if magic is so radically different how can there be ANY "wizards"? I can understand sorcerers, warlocks, and the like, with their innate magic, but "studied casters" would be impossible, wouldn't they?

Just my 'ponderances.

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  20:24:31  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi,

How long we still have to wait before we know in which year will be set the new FRCG ?
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  20:26:06  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

There's a subtlety to the Weave that I think folks are overlooking: The Weave isn't "magic." Raw magic exists in the cosmos, sorta like a crazy type of potential energy locked up in the world all around you. The Weave is actually an interface, an operating system, by which you can tap the dormant raw power of magic to do things. So what happens when the Weave is destroyed? People have to learn new ways of accessing that arcane potential in the world around them.

It seems to me that's also the way Ed have talked about it here.
Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2007 :  20:38:45  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gotcha Richard.

Do you have any gods that are your favorite or whom you'd like to write more on/expand on?

Go to Top of Page

inexorable
Acolyte

11 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2007 :  00:33:50  Show Profile  Visit inexorable's Homepage Send inexorable a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the response about Cyric Mr. Baker and I look forward to reading more about him.

As an aside, I guess your opinion of Cyric has changed then as I recall you being quoted as saying he would be more ruthless, calculating, and subtle as the setting moved forward... adjectives I never would have associated with the term ultimate munchkin or tool (although TOOL is a great band).

Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2007 :  19:44:06  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met!

Instead of whining or complaining today, I have a question about the Netherese Arcanist class: if an arcane spellcaster already has Epic spells based upon seeds which are part of what will become his banned category (variation or mentalism, for example), does he lose the ability to cast those spells upon becoming a Netherese Arcanist and selecting those seeds as banned to him, or does he retain all of his current Epic spells but lose the ability to create new ones from his banned seeds?

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2007 :  22:06:29  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will we see what happened to Khel's Moonstars after the death of the Archmage in future realms products?

Or is that plot sorta dropped?

Go to Top of Page

krocha
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2007 :  01:53:51  Show Profile  Visit krocha's Homepage Send krocha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Mr. Baker,

I was wondering of you could divulge Geran Hulmaster's race from your upcoming book Swordmage?

Edited by - krocha on 21 Oct 2007 02:23:05
Go to Top of Page

ShepherdGunn
Seeker

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  10:17:40  Show Profile  Visit ShepherdGunn's Homepage Send ShepherdGunn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the response Mr. Baker. I see what you're saying with the Weave. It'll definitely be interesting to see how this all works out.

I can kinda see Cyric sitting there yelling as the other gods punish him yelling," No! You can't do this to me! I iz L33T!!!" and wearing a T-shirt that reads "I ganked Mystra, and all I got was sent to my room!"

"Man does not live by bread alone, likewise, blades and arrows aren't the only things that can kill him."
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  14:51:22  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Baker--

I asked this question in the designers thread on the Wizards board, but it may have been overlooked, so I am reposting it here.
In relation to your comment of the way the gods are to become...

With the major deities with minor demi-powers linked to them, would those who have a strong link to the demi-powers might have special powers or feats related to those demi-powers?

I'm not sure this would be in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide, but it would be a good question to ask for the faith book for Fourth Edition. To expand the abilities and rolls of Cleric of the Realms. Just like I expect there to be a magic book to expand the roles of Wizards and update more spells.

One thought would be some like having the choice of choosing one or more domains from the leader deity and/or the demi-power, if domains were to remain.

Also would this be linked with the new order of the planes with Major deities creating the planes and lesser powers making their home in these planes?

Thanks and have a nice day...

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  14:54:05  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Will we see what happened to Khel's Moonstars after the death of the Archmage in future realms products?

Or is that plot sorta dropped?

This topic might be better asked of Steven Schend as he has a large part to play with Khelben's Moonstars. I believe they currently under the new Blackstaff who can continue to look like the Arunsen at will and hold his knowledge. So they should still be in the game, and my have a part to play in Steven's next book... Blackstaff Tower.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  19:03:27  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sure. He's human.

quote:
Originally posted by krocha

Hello Mr. Baker,

I was wondering of you could divulge Geran Hulmaster's race from your upcoming book Swordmage?

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  19:06:56  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think it's most likely we would do this by some mechanic like the Initiate feats. For example, if you were playing a dwarf cleric of Moradin, there might be a "Favored of Clangeddin" feat signifying a special affinity for Clangeddin. But I'll have to wait and see exactly how it works out, since the mechanics team is just getting started on the FR books for 2008. (Most of our work up to this point has been story work.)

quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

Mr. Baker--

I asked this question in the designers thread on the Wizards board, but it may have been overlooked, so I am reposting it here.
In relation to your comment of the way the gods are to become...

With the major deities with minor demi-powers linked to them, would those who have a strong link to the demi-powers might have special powers or feats related to those demi-powers?

I'm not sure this would be in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide, but it would be a good question to ask for the faith book for Fourth Edition. To expand the abilities and rolls of Cleric of the Realms. Just like I expect there to be a magic book to expand the roles of Wizards and update more spells.

One thought would be some like having the choice of choosing one or more domains from the leader deity and/or the demi-power, if domains were to remain.

Also would this be linked with the new order of the planes with Major deities creating the planes and lesser powers making their home in these planes?

Thanks and have a nice day...

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11692 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  21:50:45  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ShepherdGunn

<snip>.

This leads though into a little bit of a question that I've asked elsewhere. Hopefully you can provide some insight as to where you guys are taking it. There are weave based magic items and shadow weave based magic items according to the current rules. This to me says that all magic items would lose their dweomers at first glance (kind of like how a mythallar based magic item doesn't function outside the presence of a mythallar). Will this mean that all historical magic items have now lost their dweomers? Will you instead say that weave based items still function because they have a connection to this universal magical principle, whereas shadow weave items are gimped? What about spell functions for magic items, since pretty much all spells are going to be redone (so an item that cast Y spell, will it lose said functionality.... or do you plan on doing a rework)? What about effects protecting areas (teleport wards, traps, etc....)? What about a basic +1 sword... or a +1 sword with shock... or a +3 sword with shock and spell storing...
I know you can't go into great detail, but an idea of where things are going here would be of interest to me... as it really could have some drastic impact to the campaign world once things start being added up.

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  00:37:09  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought the weave was just the method that caster's used to tap the magic already in place? Of course, that has been proven false in such times as the Fall of Netheril...

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  21:01:36  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's a good question. I think that use-activated magic items such as magic swords, cloaks, boots, etc., survive the transition and operate normally -- for the most part. Permanent access to magic was "installed" in these devices when they were created, so that even though the Weave was used in their making, it's no longer needed in their continuing operation. On the other hand, I could imagine that spell trigger items such as wands or staffs created pre-Spellplague might no longer work.

I'll forward this one along to the rest of the brain trust. We'll want to make sure we don't forget to address this.

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

This leads though into a little bit of a question that I've asked elsewhere. Hopefully you can provide some insight as to where you guys are taking it. There are weave based magic items and shadow weave based magic items according to the current rules. This to me says that all magic items would lose their dweomers at first glance (kind of like how a mythallar based magic item doesn't function outside the presence of a mythallar). Will this mean that all historical magic items have now lost their dweomers? Will you instead say that weave based items still function because they have a connection to this universal magical principle, whereas shadow weave items are gimped? What about spell functions for magic items, since pretty much all spells are going to be redone (so an item that cast Y spell, will it lose said functionality.... or do you plan on doing a rework)? What about effects protecting areas (teleport wards, traps, etc....)? What about a basic +1 sword... or a +1 sword with shock... or a +3 sword with shock and spell storing...
I know you can't go into great detail, but an idea of where things are going here would be of interest to me... as it really could have some drastic impact to the campaign world once things start being added up.

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

RichardBaker

129 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  21:11:05  Show Profile  Visit RichardBaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Short answer: No, not especially.

Longer answer: I certainly have deities that I think are neater than others, but there aren't many I'd like to write fiction about. It's hard to write about extremely powerful people (hey, I wrote Last Mythal, so I know). In terms of expanding on them in game terms, well, yeah, I'd like to see more info on cool rules bits for a deity--feats, spells, prestige classes, magic items that all support the story of the deity and carry real resonance for PC clerics of that deity.

I'd like to see Lathander get a little rehabilitated, since I think that he's regarded as not quite as positive an influence as he ought to be (he's sort of like the sun elves in that regard). And I dig Selune too, just 'cause I think she's a great part of the whole setting--sort of the quintessential Realms deity, in my mind.

quote:

Gotcha Richard.

Do you have any gods that are your favorite or whom you'd like to write more on/expand on?

Rich Baker
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2007 :  20:40:18  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'd like to see Lathander get a little rehabilitated, since I think that he's regarded as not quite as positive an influence as he ought to be (he's sort of like the sun elves in that regard). And I dig Selune too, just 'cause I think she's a great part of the whole setting--sort of the quintessential Realms deity, in my mind.
Ah... the rehabilitation of Lathander. A hard one that is. That whole Dawn Cataclysm thing put a damper on his usually joyous mood. I hear he now avoids big shot magazine editors whenever he can!
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2007 :  00:48:00  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rich, I just got finished reading The Bladesinger's Lesson in Realms of the Elves, and thoroughly enjoyed it except for one thing: The Fey'ri were allied with devils. Why did you choose to have them allied with devils when the lore surrounding the Fey'ri clearly states that they are Planetouched from their alliance and relations with demons?

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

alexye
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2007 :  14:45:42  Show Profile  Visit alexye's Homepage Send alexye a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Rich,

A simple question: Will Manshoon be in the 4e iteration of the Forgotten Realms?

Personally I feel that he is THE iconic manipulator villain bar none. I was rather disappointed that he was displaced by Fzoul in the C&D developments. I also felt that the 2e Inner Circle with its power sharing was particularly strong on "flavour". Unlike the Red Wizards you had distinct groupings - e.g. Zhent wizards, Banites and beholders and the intrigue of the Zhentarim was augmented by their obvious interdependances despite their mutual loathing.

I would like to see some of that returned to 4e, at the very least Manshoon restored to a starring role in the FR halls of villainy!

Thank you so much for reading!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2007 :  15:14:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alexye

Dear Rich,

A simple question: Will Manshoon be in the 4e iteration of the Forgotten Realms?

Personally I feel that he is THE iconic manipulator villain bar none. I was rather disappointed that he was displaced by Fzoul in the C&D developments.

He wasn't really displaced -- he was moved to a different arena, and then the advent of 3E left that plot point behind.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2007 :  00:26:33  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Richard, will we ever see a "Forgotten Realms: Manual of the Planes"?

Go to Top of Page

Kheris
Seeker

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2007 :  15:49:22  Show Profile  Visit Kheris's Homepage Send Kheris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey, Richard, will we ever see a "Forgotten Realms: Manual of the Planes"?

I love this idea... Even a series of Dragon articles could help flesh these places out nicely

I'm also seeing one for Deities... A column called Lifestyles of the Divine and Worshiped. Narrated by Volo, of course

All kidding aside, thanks very much for the Last Mythal series, I found it simply wonderful!

Edited for a mis-click

Edited by - Kheris on 08 Nov 2007 15:52:01
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000