Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Double Diamond Triangle Trouble!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neo2151
Learned Scribe

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  09:14:06  Show Profile Send Neo2151 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings to all ye who would come to my aid. Collectin' the various scrolls o' the Forgotten Realms has been a hobby o' mine for quite some time now, and it pleases me to say that I have nearly found all that exist up to this point in time. However, there are a certain number o' stories that I just cannot seem to get my hands upon. These stories be the ones that make up The Double Diamond Triangle Saga as a whole. I've managed to find the first scroll in this series, but have had little luck in finding the others (for cheap at least...some getting up around the $80 mark). I'd dearly appreciate any leads any of ye could give give me in regards to where these stories might be found.

"Come looking for me, and I will blast you to dust, and then lay waste to all your descendants, ancestors, and the realm you came from, every last tree and stone of it. Why? Well, it's what I usually do."

-Baerendra Riverhand on The Story of Spellfire

Sarta
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  13:53:01  Show Profile Send Sarta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just checked into them on Amazon and they are listed for between $1.58 to $35 per book. Two people are selling entire sets for around $65 to $68 (they are listed under the 9th book in the series) which seem to be the best deal. You can go here for the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/0786908726//002-8078909-5847216?condition=all

Good luck to you.

Sarta
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  15:14:27  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Neo2151
I'd dearly appreciate any leads any of ye could give give me in regards to where these stories might be found.

Have you tried Ebay yet?
Go to Top of Page

Neo2151
Learned Scribe

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2004 :  23:48:13  Show Profile Send Neo2151 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met Sarta and well met SiriusBlack,

Aye, Sirius, I had tried finding them on E-Bay and sadly, that's where I found them to be the most expensive. Your suggestion is much appreciated though.

And to Sarta, many thanks for sharing your Amazon.com link with me. I went ahead and purchased the entire bundle o' them for a rediculous price (considerin' each were supposed to range from $1 to $2), but alas, they're the cheapest deal's I've seen yet.

"Come looking for me, and I will blast you to dust, and then lay waste to all your descendants, ancestors, and the realm you came from, every last tree and stone of it. Why? Well, it's what I usually do."

-Baerendra Riverhand on The Story of Spellfire
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2004 :  00:15:22  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Neo2151
Aye, Sirius, I had tried finding them on E-Bay and sadly, that's where I found them to be the most expensive. Your suggestion is much appreciated though.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. The gaming store in an area I used to live still had them bundled up at retail price. Alas, that was at least a couple of years ago.

quote:

And to Sarta, many thanks for sharing your Amazon.com link with me. I went ahead and purchased the entire bundle o' them for a rediculous price (considerin' each were supposed to range from $1 to $2), but alas, they're the cheapest deal's I've seen yet.

Given how hard it appears to be in finding them, I'm not surprised at the mark up in price.

I hope you enjoy the books.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000