Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Forsaken House (The Last Mythal Book I) Spoilers
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  17:58:30  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe Richard Baker might shed a slither of light, a glimmer of hope...anything?

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  18:42:52  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Maybe Richard Baker might shed a slither of light, a glimmer of hope...anything?

Yes, I planned to head over to his thread and ask three questions, make that four questions:

1. The half-elf studying magic on Evermeet and who leads Evermeet mages in battle. I really want to learn more about this character.

2. The change in Amlaruil's hair color. I didn't catch this but one of my players did. Yes, I know it's trivial, but when it involves an elf queen, it is a relevant trivial matter.

3. Possible character profiles in Dragon.

4. No mention of Lamruil or the Ice Nation as I like to call it.

Edited by - SiriusBlack on 05 Aug 2004 18:43:22
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  18:47:47  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Get on over there, Sirius. I havent read Forsaken House yet so cant put any questions over myself, but id love to know if there are plans for the new nation. The Tree of Life has been on my mind ever since I read Evermeet, such a hook cannot be left alone

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Sarelle
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
508 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  19:37:57  Show Profile Send Sarelle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

3). WOTC has the theory, "The new kingdom never happened. Nothing to see here, go away, and pretend it didn't happen."

*waves his hand* These aren't the elves you're looking for.

LOL! You two need a prime time slot on Candlekeep TV!

Sirius: Thanks for the overview, that was all I really wanted to know, but now two thing pop up -
1. What colour did Amlaruil's hair change to? If it is black, blame the cover artist of Evermeet:IoE
2. Any Evermeet characters that pop up again? Again, don't tell me if it reveals too much. Sorry, I know that's a difficult one - it means working those rusty cogs in the right side of your brain!

Chair of the The Rightful Return of Monster Deities to FR Society (RRMDFRS)

My character, drawn by Liodain: Sarelle / Sarelle (smaller)
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2004 :  20:10:27  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sarelle
Sirius: Thanks for the overview, that was all I really wanted to know, but now two thing pop up -

If that's all you want to know what's with more quesions!!!!

quote:

1. What colour did Amlaruil's hair change to? If it is black, blame the cover artist of Evermeet:IoE

Actually, I thought I read, could be mistaken, a note from Elaine Cunningham here or on the old WOTC board that the cover for the novel you mentioned was apparently Maura and Lamruil?

quote:

2. Any Evermeet characters that pop up again? Again, don't tell me if it reveals too much. Sorry, I know that's a difficult one - it means working those rusty cogs in the right side of your brain!

Hmmm....it's been awhile since I read the novel, however I believe save for Amlaruil most if not all the characters featured are new. There is an elf on the mainland that has appeared in some sourcebooks that plays a role in the novel. But, he's not on Evermeet.

Additionally, I know that the Durothil on the council and who leads that noble house now is different from the Durothil mentioned in the Evermeet sourcebook.

There is a character from Troy Denning's last trilogy that also appears in the High Forest.

I hope that helps.
Go to Top of Page

Sarelle
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
508 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  11:31:35  Show Profile Send Sarelle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks again. It's a pity - I really liked Mylaerla (sp?) Durothil.

If that's Maura then my whole imagination has been thrown out of whack... I thought she had red hair, anyway? And - tut, tut - you didn't tell me what colour Amlaruil dyed.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  14:18:46  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
If that's Maura then my whole imagination has been thrown out of whack... I thought she had red hair, anyway? And - tut, tut - you didn't tell me what colour Amlaruil dyed.

Amlaruil is described as having dark hair in Richard Baker's novel.

Maura has dark hair. Take a look at the letter in the Evermeet novel in which Laeral describes her to Dan.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  14:47:39  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's not Amlaruil. Look carefully at the ears--she's human. That's Maura, Prince Lamruil's girlfriend.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  14:51:58  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Amlaruil is described as having dark hair in Richard Baker's novel.

Yeah, like you don't know any woman who's ever changed her haircolor. My feeling is, after centuries as a redhead, a girl's got a right to experiment.

Disturbing image: imagine Amlaruil in a chair at a day salon, with Richard Baker holding up a big chart of color swatches and urging her, "Go DARK, girlfriend. It's THE look for summer--Priscilla Presley looks FABulous..."
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  14:54:56  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Sirius, Any mention of the Tree of Life (cant recall what its actually called but im sure you know what i mean by now)

No mention of that, Lamruil, or the new kingdom. I must say this is the one thing I was very disappointed with regarding the tome and leads me to three thoughts:

1). Richard Baker will make mention of the kingdom later in the trilogy (Unlikely in my opinion as you get an idea of where the action will shift from the High Forest to a new location at the end of this novel, and it isn't heading north).

2). There are plans to address this new kingdom after this trilogy.

3). WOTC has the theory, "The new kingdom never happened. Nothing to see here, go away, and pretend it didn't happen."

Or, perhaps, (4) the secret kingdon exists, but it remains. . . secret.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  15:11:11  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham
Yeah, like you don't know any woman who's ever changed her haircolor.

Wait, women do that?

quote:

My feeling is, after centuries as a redhead, a girl's got a right to experiment.

I can understand that. After seeing what she has to deal with on her council in this novel, I wouldn't begrudge her such experimentation.

quote:

Disturbing image: imagine Amlaruil in a chair at a day salon, with Richard Baker holding up a big chart of color swatches and urging her, "Go DARK, girlfriend. It's THE look for summer--Priscilla Presley looks FABulous..."

Put Carson from QEFTSG next to Richard Baker running his hands through Amlaruil's hair, "How many centuries? Girl, it's time for a change."

quote:

Or, perhaps, (4) the secret kingdon exists, but it remains. . . secret.

Good point.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  18:12:36  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those interested, Richard Baker has replied to some of my questions about certain details in this series.
Go to Top of Page

Sarelle
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
508 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  18:55:58  Show Profile Send Sarelle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

quote:

That's not Amlaruil. Look carefully at the ears--she's human. That's Maura, Prince Lamruil's girlfriend.

But-but-but-but... You're messing with my mind!
She doesn't look very warrior-ish though...

Go to Top of Page

Ignorance Personified
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  20:28:53  Show Profile  Visit Ignorance Personified's Homepage Send Ignorance Personified a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius Black The half-elf studying magic on Evermeet and who leads Evermeet mages in battle. I really want to learn more about this character.

I second that.

SPOILERS

Also I am interested in learning more about Malkizid, who acts as an excellent hook for the second volume, as his/her/it's manipulation of Sarya is the primary reason I anticipate the next volume in the trilogy.

Yes, the possible mass return of elves to Faerun, possible invasion of the north by hellspawn, Araevin's newfound powers, and Fflar's mental stuggle are interesting...but real entertainment is one evil being manipulated and eventually overthrown by another evil.

Speculation: Does anyone else think that Fflar's destiny could be to retake Myth Drannor and make that the "gateway" for eleves to return to Faerun and their lost glory?

It seems that a battle will be fought there, as Sarya plans to move her force to the ancient city, and Fflar could not find peace(or at least perhapas did not find it) because of his failure to defend the realm.

Carthago delenda est.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  21:50:27  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ignorance Personified
Also I am interested in learning more about Malkizid, who acts as an excellent hook for the second volume, as his/her/it's manipulation of Sarya is the primary reason I anticipate the next volume in the trilogy.

I'm going with it for now. Malkizid is interesting. We know it's not an elf per the last few pages in the conversation with Sarya. Yet, it speaks of gaining freedom and having a new Aryvandaar as motives to her when speaking of shifting the focus to the Cormanthyr and Myth Drannor. I'm at a loss as to who or what it is.

quote:

Speculation: Does anyone else think that Fflar's destiny could be to retake Myth Drannor and make that the "gateway" for eleves to return to Faerun and their lost glory?

It seems that a battle will be fought there, as Sarya plans to move her force to the ancient city, and Fflar could not find peace(or at least perhapas did not find it) because of his failure to defend the realm.

It's clear that's where the next fight in this struggle will take place. Now, there are other groups in this area that might be interesting to see come into play. I agree, it's clear that the outcome of this trilogy will be the elves returning to Faerun. Although I don't recall Seiveril stating this as what his plans are after his crusade ends, in one portion of the novel I got the distinct impression that he feels such an elven presence on the mainland would have prevented much of this evil from happening.

AS for Fflar, I'd be amazed if he or Seiveril make it out alive. I think both will perish in the books to come.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  22:41:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I finally got this book today, along with a new manga that I thought was supposed to be out two weeks ago... I should finish this last book by Elaine by Monday, and then I can start reading this one. I'm looking forward to it -- I've thought the fey'ri quite intriguing since they first popped up.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  23:52:59  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
2. The change in Amlaruil's hair color. I didn't catch this but one of my players did. Yes, I know it's trivial, but when it involves an elf queen, it is a relevant trivial matter.

I guess she also has started to use some of Wooly's Hair Dye, as has some of the Seven Sisters. Wooly will understand what I mean by this.

Also I grabbed this book as well but ATM I'm rereading and reading Ed's nonWOTC books so it'll be a bit before I finish those five and get to this book.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  01:02:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31

quote:

I guess she also has started to use some of Wooly's Hair Dye, as has some of the Seven Sisters. Wooly will understand what I mean by this.

Oh yes, Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye. 'Twas a flip answer to why some artwork of Alustriel showed her with brown hair. I posted it over here in the Magic Shop, too. To save y'all the effort of looking for it:

quote:

Shortly after I wandered onto the WotC forums for the first time (lo, these many moons ago!), I found a thread where someone was questioning a bit of artwork.

I don't recall the exact source, or any of the other participants of the thread, but the original comment was focusing on a bit of artwork that showed Alustriel with brown hair. Since all Seven Sisters are known to have silver hair, the original poster was wondering what was going on there. My first comment was simply to point out how often the art did not coincide with the descriptions. But the thread continued, and then I was hit with one of my silly bits of inspiration. Since I was just reminded of it in another thread, I decided to post it here. Thanks for reminding me, AlacLuin!

Notation: I just came up with the concept. I don't recall who added the notes on the in-game creation of the potion, but that creator is of course fully credited with adding the crunch!

Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye

Okay, I'll admit it: it's me. I've been selling Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye in the Realms for many years now. Ten gold for a bottle, ten doses to a bottle. A single dose of Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye will cover the head of a medium-sized humanoid, and can be applied in minutes, but lasts for one full month (thirty days). During that time, the wearer can mentally control the color and style of their hair, changing either by act of will, once a day. The style and color choice will remain until the wearer decides to change either, or until the dose wears off.

A side effect is that all body hair (eyebrows, etc) is affected by Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye, even though it's usually only applied to the head.

Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye is currently available in larger cities of the Realms, and from any outlet of Aurora's Whole Realms Catalog.

Disclaimer: Wooly Rupert is not a Thayvian, and his products are not in anyway connected to that nation or its people.

Wooly Rupert's Wondrous Hair Dye: Prerequisite: Brew Potion, Disguise self. Minimum Caster Level 5

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  13:58:49  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I've thought the fey'ri quite intriguing since they first popped up.

Trust me, if you're intrigued by the fey'ri, you'll be entertained with this novel.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  19:09:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
I've thought the fey'ri quite intriguing since they first popped up.

Trust me, if you're intrigued by the fey'ri, you'll be entertained with this novel.

Cool!

Let me give you a hint of how much I like the fey'ri: I'm tinkering with two fey'ri NPCs. One is an assassin, and the other is what one of the Manshoon clones became!

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  22:06:17  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Let me give you a hint of how much I like the fey'ri: I'm tinkering with two fey'ri NPCs. One is an assassin, and the other is what one of the Manshoon clones became!

Wait til you see one of the elven families that House Dlardrageth is connected to.
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  07:32:37  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I picked my copy up today. It should be in stores now.
11 months until pt. 2 - Farthest Reach, and 11 after that for Final Gate.
Is it just me, or does everyone have
FORSAKEN HOUSE
The Last Mythal, Book II
on the copyright page?
P.S. Sorry Richard, but it looks like the Braves are gonna take the division again this year(Although we have enough of a season left that anything can happen - GO CUBS!).

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.

Edited by - hammer of Moradin on 08 Aug 2004 07:37:53
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  07:47:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hammer of Moradin

FORSAKEN HOUSE
The Last Mythal, Book II
on the copyright page?

I just checked (I had to dig the book out from under some manga, and open it for the first time!), and yup, mine says that, too. Oops!

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  16:23:01  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hammer of Moradin

I picked my copy up today. It should be in stores now.
11 months until pt. 2 - Farthest Reach, and 11 after that for Final Gate.

Yes, the wait is something.

quote:

FORSAKEN HOUSE
The Last Mythal, Book II
on the copyright page?

Yep, good catch. Looks like they are getting ahead of themselves.

quote:

P.S. Sorry Richard, but it looks like the Braves are gonna take the division again this year(Although we have enough of a season left that anything can happen - GO CUBS!).

What type of baseball season is it without the Braves losing somewhere in the playoffs?
Go to Top of Page

Melfius
Senior Scribe

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  11:15:45  Show Profile  Visit Melfius's Homepage Send Melfius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad I'm not the only one who caught that Book II typo.

150-pages in and this book is GREAT!

Melfius, Pixie-Priest of Puck - Head Chef, The Faerie Kitchen, Candlekeep Inn
"What's in his pockets, besides me?"
Read a tale of my earlier days! - Happiness Comes in Small Packages
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2004 :  17:57:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I finished reading the book yesterday... Wow. 'Tis one of the best Realms novels in a long, long time. I didn't want to put it down, and it's not oft I feel that way about a Realms novel.

Other than the minor editorial glitches (which surprised me; normally WotC novels are fairly free of those), I have not a single complaint about the book.

I like the characters. Having a genasi in the group is a nice variation, as is having a high-level wizard as the leader. I also liked the fact that for once we get to see the downside of an elven lifespan.

Speaking of Araevin, I thought it nifty that his new spells weren't named, but described. It does make sense that not every mage is going to have an encyclopedic memory of all the more commonly known spells that are out there. Plus, various mages might make their own minor variations, which keeps some nice uncertainity in the mix.

Starbrow. That was one character I never even would have thought of! Sure, I remember reading about his past, but I never would have thought of including him in a modern tale.

Malkizid. Who or what is this guy? I'm really curious about this one... I've a couple of theories, but we shall have to wait and see if any are correct.

Another thing I liked was that the good guys were smart this time. I think one of the biggest annoyances about the Return of the Archwizards trilogy was that the good guys (other than Galaeron and his buds, of course) took every available opportunity to do the wrong thing. So having the white hats being smart and effective scored more points with me.

The cover art didn't do anything for me... But, as I've said before, I'm pickier about the artwork than most. 'Tis a side effect of having things like the original Elmore covers on the Chronicles triloy. Most artists simply can't compare to that.

All in all, I really liked this book!

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2004 :  18:01:23  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Malkizid. Who or what is this guy? I'm really curious about this one... I've a couple of theories, but we shall have to wait and see if any are correct.

Let's hear them please. Being shy is not in your nature...
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2004 :  18:51:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Let's hear them please. Being shy is not in your nature...

Well, the two theories that come most readily to mind: a) Malkizid is one of the demons from the Fall of Myth Drannor, somehow trapped there and wanting out, or b) Malkizid is an alias for a deity that wants to see the fey'ri succeed, for whatever reason. I'd say Ghaunadaur, most likely, but it could be another -- maybe even a single shard of Moander's essence, similar to the way Baneliches held a piece of Bane even when he wasn't around.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2004 :  21:43:25  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Well, the two theories that come most readily to mind: a) Malkizid is one of the demons from the Fall of Myth Drannor, somehow trapped there and wanting out,

Yes, I can see that being the most likely possibility. Since that's the case, I hope RB goes in an entirely different direction.

quote:

or b) Malkizid is an alias for a deity that wants to see the fey'ri succeed, for whatever reason. I'd say Ghaunadaur, most likely, but it could be another -- maybe even a single shard of Moander's essence, similar to the way Baneliches held a piece of Bane even when he wasn't around.

Hmmmm.....I hope not Ghaunadaur. I find that deity utterly boring. Moander would be interesting and certainly fit into the lore for the Cormanthor's past.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Panador
Acolyte

Austria
28 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  19:48:11  Show Profile  Visit Panador's Homepage Send Panador a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think Malkizid's some deity, deities are supposed to know everything or at least a whole lot and Malkizid didn't have a clue who Araevin was and in which kind of relationship he had with Sarya.

I just finished the Forsaken House a few hours before and I really liked it. :) I think it's kinda... convenient that Araevin has a Dlargareth among his ancestors without even knowing it, though, that's quite a coincidence. :D;) I really like it that Araevin is a high mage of sorts now though. :) Maybe the Seldarine influenced the course of events?

btw. Why is (mother of Galaeron Nihmedu) stated at 'Lady Morgwais' at the end of the book? Galaeron wasn't mentioned even once in Forsaken House although he's been the main character in Return of Archwizards, so why mention him there?

*Still thinking about a signature...*
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000