Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 The abjurer is back
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  14:41:19  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Oh my dear fellow scribes!!! I've missed you a lot since i was here for the last time a long long time ago. But finally the abjuror is back, and i hope i can restart mi duties here, and i look forward to talk to all of you again, I apologise for the threads i ignored for this time but it was impossible for me to keep "innen". But finally i'm here and i couldn't be happier of that.

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  14:44:28  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Thelonius Andrass

Aye, is it good to have thee back at the library. My oh my, look at all those scrolls piled up on thy desk Ye certainly have a lot to catch up on

Welcome back

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  14:50:29  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met, Thelonius Andrass

Aye, is it good to have thee back at the library. My oh my, look at all those scrolls piled up on thy desk Ye certainly have a lot to catch up on

Welcome back

EHHHmmmm Damn mephit i told him to do that!!!!!!!

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Tethtoril
Seeker

95 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  18:37:15  Show Profile  Visit Tethtoril's Homepage Send Tethtoril a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius Andrass
EHHHmmmm Damn mephit i told him to do that!!!!!!!

Ahhh, 'tis a problem with mephits, they wander in mind, body and spirit. Welcome Back!!

Tethtoril
Candlekeep Forums Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  22:03:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  23:04:52  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
aye welcome back. i made my return just a few days ago myself

Death strips away the masks men don to hide their true nature - The Slayer's Guide to Undead

The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown from their passage - So Sayeth the Wise Alaundo

Whenever magic one doth weave, 'tis never ever wise to deceive - Elminster

Strength and power come from knowing and controlling what others do not, but never reveal all that you know - Vecna

I have been known to cast a blue mage spell now and again - Dracandos the Spellsage
Go to Top of Page

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2004 :  10:59:03  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to see you back.

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!”

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000