Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Frankie
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  15:51:40  Show Profile  Visit Frankie's Homepage Send Frankie a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've been a lurker for a long time, and finally signed up to be able to post.

I'm currently working on establishing a campaign in the areas of the High Forest, the Delimbiyr Crescent, the Fallen Lands down to Evereska, and have been doing a lot of research on these areas in particular.

Cheers.

Ring-a-ding-ding!

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  16:07:08  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Frankie

I've been a lurker for a long time, and finally signed up to be able to post.

Well met Frankie,

I hope you enjoy your stay at Candlekeep.

quote:

I'm currently working on establishing a campaign in the areas of the High Forest, the Delimbiyr Crescent, the Fallen Lands down to Evereska, and have been doing a lot of research on these areas in particular.

You might have already done so, but be sure to do a search for those topics to see any other threads that discussed the area. Additionally, I hope you feel free to ask any questions in other forums about those locations.

Edited by - SiriusBlack on 05 Nov 2004 16:08:46
Go to Top of Page

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  16:17:20  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Frankie, someone will show you to your desk shortly. Don't expect to leave anytime soom

Guns don't kill people, magic missiles do.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  16:44:05  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Frankie and welcome to Candlekeep.

ahhh a fine area of the Realms in which ye adventure, I would like to hear more of thy travels and adventures to these places

As SiriusBlack stated, be sure to check the many scrolls and tomes herein, for i'm sure there will be much lore to aid thee.

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Edited by - Alaundo on 05 Nov 2004 16:45:11
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  17:17:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  21:08:44  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hail and well met indeed, i am the Spellsage, pleasure 2 make ur aquaintence enjoy ur stay in Candlekeep

Death strips away the masks men don to hide their true nature - The Slayer's Guide to Undead

The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown from their passage - So Sayeth the Wise Alaundo

Whenever magic one doth weave, 'tis never ever wise to deceive - Elminster

Strength and power come from knowing and controlling what others do not, but never reveal all that you know - Vecna

I have been known to cast a blue mage spell now and again - Dracandos the Spellsage
Go to Top of Page

Talwyn
Learned Scribe

Australia
222 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  00:26:27  Show Profile  Visit Talwyn's Homepage Send Talwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welocome Frankie to Candlekeep, I know you will find all the resources for expanding your campaign here.

Be well

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on.
Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun.
EAT LEADEN DEATH DEMON!
Terry Pratchett

Go to Top of Page

Lady
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2004 :  00:44:14  Show Profile  Visit Lady's Homepage Send Lady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met my dear
*smiles* I just wanted to say hello
I am Lady :D
*hugz* welcome once again my dear
Lady
Go to Top of Page

Silvfana
Acolyte

Finland
20 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2004 :  11:53:22  Show Profile  Visit Silvfana's Homepage Send Silvfana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome!

I also hope you enjoy your stay!

And like marked pages in a diary
Everything seemed clean that is unstained
The incoherent talk of ordinary days
Why should we really need to live

Opeth - Ghost of Perdition
Go to Top of Page

arilyn742
Seeker

Ireland
54 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2004 :  16:47:53  Show Profile  Visit arilyn742's Homepage Send arilyn742 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too grant thee welcome to this place, Frankie.

Yonde iru, mune no doko ka oku de
Itsumo kokoro odoru yume wo mitai
Kanashimi wa kazoekirenai keredo
Sono mukou de kitto anata ni aeru
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000