Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 RPGA Products-What can you remember
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saylor_n
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2002 :  13:47:37  Show Profile  Visit saylor_n's Homepage Send saylor_n a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have been a hard core collector of Realms products for many years. I have recently discovered that there have been official products given only to RPGA members ie The Players Guide to the Living City. How many different things were printed and passed out? Does anyone know the names?

There's nothing like a 20'diameter ball of living acid coming at you at 100MPH.

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2002 :  14:07:10  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well from what i have managed to lay my hands on, theres:

The Players Guide to the Living City (loose-leaf pages and poster of the city) http://www.candlekeep.com/bookshelf/products/pglcc.htm

The Procampur Packet (i dont have this actually but i know it was released)

Kidnapped (a properly printed adventure module for the Realms) http://www.candlekeep.com/bookshelf/products/9590.htm

Rad

Go to Top of Page

saylor_n
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2002 :  17:15:41  Show Profile  Visit saylor_n's Homepage Send saylor_n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have heard of both. Actually laid eyes on the Living City one once. Trying to get my hands on both.

Go to Top of Page

Solmyr
Seeker

Sweden
78 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2002 :  23:55:48  Show Profile  Visit Solmyr's Homepage Send Solmyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you mean these?

RPGA/Adventurer's Guild
11445 J1, TSR Jam 1999
8908 LC1, Gateway to Ravens Bluff, The Living City
9282 LC2, Inside Ravens Bluff, The Living City
9316 LC3, Nightwatch in the Living City
9315 LC4, Port of Ravens Bluff
N/A LC5, A Player's Guide to the Living City
N/A LC6, Procampur Packet
9575 LC7, The City of Ravens Bluff
9590 LC8, Kidnapped!

With each post i grow wiser and with added wisdom I grow stronger.
Go to Top of Page

saylor_n
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2002 :  23:03:45  Show Profile  Visit saylor_n's Homepage Send saylor_n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LC 1-4 and 7 and 8 were all released for purchase by the general public. I have these. Five and 6 are the two that I have heard of that I would like to get my hands on. Do you know of any others?

Go to Top of Page

Solmyr
Seeker

Sweden
78 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2002 :  12:05:51  Show Profile  Visit Solmyr's Homepage Send Solmyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it's the complete list.

With each post i grow wiser and with added wisdom I grow stronger.
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2002 :  11:28:52  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Besides all the living city stuff, Ed Greenwood has published a series of articles on Turmish and the Border Kingdoms in Polyhedron Magazine. It would be nice if these articles would be published either on the web or in a seperate product (adjusted for 3e)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000