Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Eric L Boyd
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  00:19:23  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, I posted these queries on Ed's scroll, but you may be better able to answer from a rules perspective: Does Oghma have Chosen on Toril? What special attributes do they have as Chosen? What character classes are His Chosen? Are any of them potted plants?

I also have a cross-setting domain question for you: in Scarn ("the Scarred Lands" campaign setting from White Wolf), the demi-goddess Drendari is the sole possessor of the clerical domain of Shadows (which has nothing to do with the Shadow Weave). If a cleric with access to that domain came to Toril, who would be the likeliest deity to grant patronage to the cleric? Shar? Mask? Someone else?

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  00:27:33  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

Eric, I posted these queries on Ed's scroll, but you may be better able to answer from a rules perspective: Does Oghma have Chosen on Toril? What special attributes do they have as Chosen? What character classes are His Chosen? Are any of them potted plants?
I can answer part of this. Oghma does in fact have a "Divine Champion" (as opposed to the title of Chosen since I believe that should only apply to those blessed with Mystra's Gift) in the form of Sephris Dwendon.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  00:56:26  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I also have a cross-setting domain question for you: in Scarn ("the Scarred Lands" campaign setting from White Wolf), the demi-goddess Drendari is the sole possessor of the clerical domain of Shadows (which has nothing to do with the Shadow Weave). If a cleric with access to that domain came to Toril, who would be the likeliest deity to grant patronage to the cleric? Shar? Mask? Someone else?

Mask would since he has Shadows, according to Faiths & Avatars.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  00:58:55  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

I can answer part of this. Oghma does in fact have a "Divine Champion" (as opposed to the title of Chosen since I believe that should only apply to those blessed with Mystra's Gift) in the form of Sephris Dwendon.

Mercy buckets. Now, who, pray tell, is Sephris Dwendon? (I.e., where may I find more information on him/her? Is he one of the iconic sample characters or a figure from the literature?) I take it that Sepharis isn't a potted plant, though, right?

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  01:02:55  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He appeared in Twilight Falling... but is now deceased.

Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  01:05:01  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So there's a job opening, hmmm?

It will take me a while to buy Twilight Falling, so are there any other Oghmaite Divine Champions I may look up? (BTW, is Sephris in only the first book in the trilogy? I looked at some sample pages on Amazon.com, and Sephris seems like an interesting fellow.)

Edited by - Jamallo Kreen on 17 Jan 2006 01:26:22
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  04:19:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo KreenIt will take me a while to buy Twilight Falling, so are there any other Oghmaite Divine Champions I may look up?
Not that I recall. Dwendon is the only recent Chosen for Oghma mentioned...

Edited by - The Sage on 17 Jan 2006 04:20:40
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2006 :  05:44:01  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Spoiler for the Erevis Cale-trilogy, highlight to read:
To put it more correctly, he was deceased.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2006 :  01:47:31  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

quote:

Spoiler for the Erevis Cale-trilogy, highlight to read:
To put it more correctly, he was deceased.

Ohhhhhh.... Oh!

Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2006 :  04:19:19  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Oh, I have no problems if there isn't a specific order. The player in my campaign (my daughter' character) is a half-ogre monk that was taught by a kindly monk that found her in the wilderness in the Stonelands, and she ended up becoming a monk and a follower of Helm, and eventually joinded the Everwatch Knights. I was just wondering if there ever was a specific Helmite order of Monks, Canonically speaking. Emen herself (the monk) isn't so much the ambitious type, but rather tends to do as higher ranking members of the church direct her.

Would 'Vigilant Fist(s)' qualify as a name? Or 'Order of the Watchful Hand'?

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2006 :  20:41:13  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,

Edit : I changed my post after re-reading Dungeon #126 aventure.

About the Dungeon of the Crypt/Fireplace level and Artor.

I'm don't understand that with Fhang appearing as him while they are so many peoples going into this dungeon that no nobody knows that he's still there (survived and back from the fight with the crazed venturers). Maybe because Fhang appear as a normal-living thetyrian "noble" ?

As discussed in another thread, my PCs know that the Unseen use the Dugeon as a meeting/safe place, but I told them nothing about the "Vampiric part" yet.

Edited by - Skeptic on 20 Jan 2006 21:35:17
Go to Top of Page

Octa
Learned Scribe

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2006 :  20:58:30  Show Profile  Visit Octa's Homepage Send Octa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric- Hey I have a couple of Age of Worms Questions for you:

I am thinking about running the AoW in the area of Chessenta/Chondath area just because I think it fits in better with the gladiatorial theme/general alignment of the area than the north.

Now that being said: I was thinking about using three of the dead gods of the Untheric pantheon in place of Bhaal, Myrkul and Bane.

One of these would be Gllgeam of course, but I don't know enough about the other dead gods of Unther. Where can I find more info on them and their domains etc... Should I pull out my old 1ed Deities and Demigods and look under the Sumerian pantheon or is it bablyonian :)

Anyways, also, I'm thinking I could probably use Kyuss as is, but if I wanted to trade him in for Moander where can I find more info on that deity as well.

I think that the history of the area with Gilgeam will really add some dramatic tension to the ebon triad aspect of the adventure.

I am going to use Cimbar as the 'Free City', any suggestions for Ahlaster in that area?
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2006 :  23:15:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Octa

I am thinking about running the AoW in the area of Chessenta/Chondath area just because I think it fits in better with the gladiatorial theme/general alignment of the area than the north.

Now that being said: I was thinking about using three of the dead gods of the Untheric pantheon in place of Bhaal, Myrkul and Bane.

One of these would be Gllgeam of course, but I don't know enough about the other dead gods of Unther. Where can I find more info on them and their domains etc... Should I pull out my old 1ed Deities and Demigods and look under the Sumerian pantheon or is it bablyonian :)

Anyways, also, I'm thinking I could probably use Kyuss as is, but if I wanted to trade him in for Moander where can I find more info on that deity as well.

I think that the history of the area with Gilgeam will really add some dramatic tension to the ebon triad aspect of the adventure.

I am going to use Cimbar as the 'Free City', any suggestions for Ahlaster in that area?

What you want is two of the three deity books from 2nd edition: Faiths & Avatars, and Powers & Pantheons. (Demihuman Deities is the third one.) Those three books offer a wealth of information; I consider them required resources for anything that involves deities.

Faiths & Avatars details Moander, while the Untheric pantheon is detailed in Powers & Pantheons.

As 2nd edition books, they are long out of print -- but I see them pop up on eBay pretty often. I know other scribes have used other websites to obtain older material -- NobleKnight.com being the one that comes most readily to mind. And all three books are available for download on the Paizo site, for a mere $4 a piece.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 20 Jan 2006 23:18:06
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  00:16:47  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Octa,

Why not use Velsharoon to replace Kyuss? I think Moander is more associated with decay and rot in plants and nature, than undead. Velsharoon was once mortal, just like Kyuss, and both are liches...

On the other hand, perhaps Velsharoon has come up with a divine ritual to tap into some of Moander's essence (assuming that Finder did not absorb all of it ;) and becoming stronger in the process?

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  00:53:28  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a tendancy not to substitute Velsharoon for a lot simply because he hasn't been a god for very long, and a lot of what comes up in the Age of Worms is stuff the Kyuss did long ago when he first ascended to godhood.
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  20:20:33  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asgetrion

Octa,

Why not use Velsharoon to replace Kyuss? (snip)

Where is Kyuss described? I've seen references to his/her/its spawn and their nefarious goal of empowering Kyuss, but have never seen anything about Kyuss him/her/itself.

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  20:46:56  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kyuss was a necromancer/cleric serving Nerull on Oerth a LONG time ago, until he came up with a ritual that turned all of his servants into undead and became a demigod. For a long time from 1st edition on, the name has come up as an obscure demi-god that created the Spawn of Kyuss, zombies that reproduce by shooting out little green worms. Until recently the rest, i.e. him being a priest of Nerull, killing off a whole city of his followers to become a god, etc. wasn't detailed so much as hinted at. In short, he's a Greyhawk character, which is why several people converting the Age of Worms AP to the Realms have been trying to look for a more Realmsian character.

I could be wrong, but Eric, are you going to replace Kyuss' serving Nerull with Jergal for your conversion notes? That would of course mesh with the idea that Jergal has been pulling strings with the Ebon Triad and all . . .

Edited by - KnightErrantJR on 21 Jan 2006 20:48:03
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  21:32:04  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For purposes of the Realms Conversion, I have assumed that Kyuss is an additional, very obscure god in the Chultan pantheon who's been imprisoned for most of his divinity. (He's so core to the Age of Worms, I decided to keep him as is, rather than find a conversion. Given how little is known about the Chultan culture, I don't think it's a stretch to add a Greyhawk god to the pantheon.) I have assumed Kyuss once served Jergal (i.e. Jergal is the conversion for Nerull).

I considered renaming Kyuss as Ras Nsi, but the history doesn't work. It might work that Ras Nsi is a follower of Kyuss, but I'd have to check FRM1 - Jungles of Chult first.

Much will be revealed in the Realms Conversion for the Spire of Long Shadows about Jergal's plot. (Again, I'm not trying to be mysterious, but I haven't seen all the adventures yet, so I'm trying to keep my options open.)

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  21:55:41  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

Hi Eric,

Edit : I changed my post after re-reading Dungeon #126 aventure.

About the Dungeon of the Crypt/Fireplace level and Artor.

I'm don't understand that with Fhang appearing as him while they are so many peoples going into this dungeon that no nobody knows that he's still there (survived and back from the fight with the crazed venturers). Maybe because Fhang appear as a normal-living thetyrian "noble" ?

As discussed in another thread, my PCs know that the Unseen use the Dugeon as a meeting/safe place, but I told them nothing about the "Vampiric part" yet.

Artor's goal is to "test the waters" to see if "Artor the vampire" has been forgotten. First he tried to see if "a vampire in the Dungeon of the Crypt" had been forgotten. No member of the Company of Crazed Venturers came to check despite having put a succession of servitor vampires in the dungeon for a number of years.

Then, he place the doppelganger vampire in the guise of Artor in the dungeon. If again this does not attract specific attention from the Company of Crazed Venturers, then he's decided it's safe for him to move back in. He hasn't yet, but he's getting ready to.

Why has the Company of Crazed Venturers apparently forgotten Artor? It's been a long time, they've had a lot of foes, they've moved on to other things, and all adventurers forget to tie up loose ends. It's possible Khelben hasn't forgotten him, but that's up to the DM. Even if Khelben remembers and has been keeping an eye on the Dungeon of the Crypt, he may find it the lesser of two evils to leave Artor in place.

Artor has been cautiously trying to reclaim his "perfect lair" for decades. Therefore, it's a big victory for the PCs to force him to abandon that plan and flee the city.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  22:23:54  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks KnightErrantJR and Eric for the info on Kyuss. What book(s) dealt with Kyuss (not just the MM)?

Apropos of Jergal, if it's not NDA, when did he first become a Torilian deity?

Edited by - Jamallo Kreen on 21 Jan 2006 22:26:46
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  23:41:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks KnightErrantJR and Eric for the info on Kyuss. What book(s) dealt with Kyuss (not just the MM)?

He's been around at least since the days of Netheril...

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  23:46:25  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

There are gladiatorial arenas in Waterdeep, Manshaka, Hillsfar, Reth, Surkh, and Chessenta. However, the whole "war hero" adulation is certainly a big part of Chessentan culture.

quote:

FR10 - Old Empires, Powers & Pantheons, and Lost Empires of Faerun name the dead gods, I believe. Not sure how many are a good fit ... they didn't have many evil gods other than Tiamat. The idea is that the older gods came from the Sumerian pantheon, while the younger gods came from the Babylonian pantheon. (Marked by the transition from Enlil to Gilgeam.)

quote:

Moander is detailed in Faiths & Avatars. However, I'd recommend just using Kyuss as is.

quote:

Sounds good.

quote:

I might use Reth. It's sort of independent of Chondath and Chessenta, while both claim it. Moreover, I think the Zhents are building influence, as noted in Cloak & Dagger.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2006 :  01:30:44  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Kyuss lore largely comes from Kyuss-related monsters, such as the spawn of Kyuss (MM) and the avlokia (sp?, MM2 or FF). There's a tiny bit of Kyuss-lore in various GH products, which basically name him as a god in a long table of gods.

Most of the Kyuss lore has been developed for the Age of Worms by Paizo. James Jacobs also did a Dragon article a while back on the Hounds of Kyuss, I believe, and other denizens of the Wormclaw Fissure.

quote:

As far as we know in canon, he first makes an appearance during the time of Netheril.

I've always felt that the picture of him in Prince of Lies (where he first appeared) suggested a non-human origin. I've gone with this in the Realms conversion for AoW, as you'll see in the conversion sidebar for "Spire of Long Shadows".

--Eric

PS In contradiction of what I said in an earlier thread, I think his picture in Prince of Lies looks like a monster in the MM2 ... not the MM (which is what I stated without checking). Sorry if that led to any confusion.

--
Go to Top of Page

Octa
Learned Scribe

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2006 :  17:18:47  Show Profile  Visit Octa's Homepage Send Octa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric- Thanks for the answer, I had always assumed that the Arena in waterdeep was less for traditional Gladiatorial combat and more for duels between nobles and circus like games, as well as mage fairs. They commonly run straight gladiatorial games there too? I guess the key is that the participants are doing so voluntarily. Probably the Lords would restrict these games alot and regulate them pretty carefully so they don't become bloody free for alls. Also the gladiatorial battles in the age of worms are not to the death. I guess my main reason for not using Waterdeep is that for some reason it just doesn't feel right for me. Probably because of the Free City/City of Greyhawk connection. The City of Greyhawk is way way more of a free for all scrum than waterdeep.

Yeah Reth has that famous arena, but it just doesn't have the cosmopolitan nature of Cimbar. I wanted to run things close to but not in Chondath just because of the history with the plaugue and ways to tie that into Kyuss.

I hadn't appreciated the connection between Bane, Bhaal and Myrkul in the AoW overload, now that I get it with the Jergal connection, Its alot more appealing.

Anyways, thanks for your help, I'll think about downloading P+P or F+P for more information on the Untheric Pantheon. I guess I am going through a Old Empires Phase, probably because I decided that Anhur fits the sort of God I would want to worship if I were an adventurer.

Any chance Anhur survives his upcoming confrontation with Tempus?????
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2006 :  04:07:08  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Eric- Thanks for the answer, I had always assumed that the Arena in waterdeep was less for traditional Gladiatorial combat and more for duels between nobles and circus like games, as well as mage fairs. They commonly run straight gladiatorial games there too? I guess the key is that the participants are doing so voluntarily. Probably the Lords would restrict these games alot and regulate them pretty carefully so they don't become bloody free for alls. Also the gladiatorial battles in the age of worms are not to the death. I guess my main reason for not using Waterdeep is that for some reason it just doesn't feel right for me. Probably because of the Free City/City of Greyhawk connection. The City of Greyhawk is way way more of a free for all scrum than waterdeep.

We don't know much about the Field of Triumph in Waterdeep. None of the various Waterdeep products has really touched on it. As such, I think "The Champion's Games" CAN fit. Coupled with the fact that the adventure path is designed to take you "core city" of the game world, I think think it's a reasonable fit.

All that said, if I wasn't playing the Age of Worms, I probably wouldn't have the Field of Triumph be such a bloody, mercenary gladiatorial arena. I'd save that for Hillsfar, Manshaka, Reth, and Surkh.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2006 :  15:01:36  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking, if I ever got around to running it, that I might rewrite the Champions Games to be more of a tradtional tournament than a gladitorial game. It'll take a bit of trimming, but I think, for my campaign, it fits a bit better. So there would be jousting, archery contests, and wrestling involved. But as I said, it'll take a while to rewrite this.
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2006 :  20:35:47  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, isn't there an arena in Westgate? I seem to recall there are some mentions to this in previous Realmslore (Cloak & Dagger?) and there was the picture in FRCS of "gladiator-like" warriors...

Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2006 :  18:48:37  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another one about CoS, but easier to answer

Why you choose to link the Ilzimmer with Misker the Pirate Tyrant?

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2006 :  19:15:35  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asgetrion

Eric, isn't there an arena in Westgate? I seem to recall there are some mentions to this in previous Realmslore (Cloak & Dagger?) and there was the picture in FRCS of "gladiator-like" warriors...

I'm drawing a blank on C&D and don't have the files with me. Anyone? Anyone?

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2006 :  20:19:20  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read Westgate entry in C&D recently and I don't remember seeing an arena.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000