Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Baldur's Gate 3
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

creativename
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2006 :  10:33:52  Show Profile  Visit creativename's Homepage Send creativename a Private Message  Reply with Quote
o my god thats the best news i've ever heard

yea
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2006 :  14:21:24  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyway I hope that if the release BG 3 they use the Infinity engine, it gave Baldur's Gate it's Baldur's Gate flavour...

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Rory
Seeker

79 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2006 :  22:20:46  Show Profile  Visit Rory's Homepage Send Rory a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

Anyway I hope that if the release BG 3 they use the Infinity engine, it gave Baldur's Gate it's Baldur's Gate flavour...

NWN 2 looks like it could be a better engine then the infinity. It has a better POV and the graphics arent as blocky.
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2006 :  05:44:55  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BG3 isn't happening.

NWN/NWN2 uses what's called the Aurora Engine.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2006 :  11:10:04  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm rather fond of the Odyssey engine, myself, though unfortunately, it doesn't give you as much freedom in camera angle.
Go to Top of Page

ode904
Learned Scribe

Finland
193 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2006 :  07:20:20  Show Profile Send ode904 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SirUrza

BG3 isn't happening.

NWN/NWN2 uses what's called the Aurora Engine.

NWN2 uses Electron engine, NWN uses Aurora engine. So what engine does BG3 use?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000