Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 How much FR Lore do you use?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  02:41:30  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just a question to my fellow DMs and players:

How much of the lore in books, fan postings, and sourcebooks do you use in your campaign?

Just an example: My wife and I have decided to practically remove all of the craziness that ensued after the RotA trilogy. It's not really a fun world if everyone is in misery and there are droughts everywhere. Everything else we use...

Another house rule is that Sylune has been resurrected. There is a story arc to it, but overall, we just like the Seven Sisters together.

I know none of these are canon, but I was just curious as the little twists and changes you fellow Realms-lovers make.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  02:57:28  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, eventually I think you end up skirting if not violating cannon. I don't remember the lythari sorcerer in ROTAW causing the rift that dumped Elminster into Hell, and I have no idea if Chronomancers are even still suppose to exist, but both of them are part of my campaign.

That having been said, I use a LOT of lore, those sometimes just in cameo type appearances, a lot of times its lost on the players, but it makes me happy (for example, Storm Silverhand left the children in the PCs charge with Jak Fleet's mother in Stumphill, and the elves fighting back the Shadovar and Phaerimm in Myth Drannor were led by Alok Silverspear).

In my old campaign there was a Chultan city called Chaunteasport were Waterdhavian ships would put into port, before Ring of Winter and Jungles of Chult came out, so I made an "in between" explanation for the city.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  03:15:25  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not long after the Time of Troubles ended AO laid the smack down on all the chosen particularly Mystra's. From now on the chosen would be bound by the same restrictions as their deities they follow. Ie they cant run around acting outside their portfolios.

Mystra is not the Goddess of Freedom and justice so Elminster as one of her chosen is not allowed to run around Faerun overthrowing Tyrants and freeing the masses etc.

This is my response to the "Why doesnt Elminster solve all the worlds problems" debate. In short hes not allowed to. He still interferes through proxys like the Harpers but he cant for example teleport into Zhentil Keep and wipe out Manshoon, Fzoul and the Zhentarim

The Zhentarim arent brainlesss dolts and do not act as stupidly as they have in previous realms lore

In my Realms Psionics are genetic

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks

Edited by - Dargoth on 17 Sep 2005 03:20:54
Go to Top of Page

Dart Ambermoon
Learned Scribe

Germany
253 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  03:43:44  Show Profile  Visit Dart Ambermoon's Homepage Send Dart Ambermoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well...interestingly enough I havenīt used the RotA-stuff myself yet *grins*. A player in my group has this lovely Dwarven Maid from Tilverton...just couldnīt off her family like that.
Other points that I havenīt used (yet), are Azounīs Death, The "Monster Kingdom" in Amn or the Manshoon Wars, but my campaign just arrived in 1370 DR anyway.
I actually resurrected Bane long before official sources did (which, Iīm sure, a good handful of other GMs did too).
I plan on seriously using the Harper Schism at the moment.

Overall Iīd say I use most Realms Lore and make it a focal point to throw events into my players faces so that they get the experience of a world really existing around them with hefty changes and events an all that. But I most often delay them or speed them up, so that they will fit nicely into the campaign and not hurt any story arcs I built.
One of the most interesting points in the use of Realmslore is how things will touch the characters, or better, how much or little the characters will come in touch with/feel the effects of certain events.

And agreeing with Dargoth, the Zhents in my campaign are also master schemers and far less prone to idiotic mistakes*g*. Especially Manshoon and Semmemon (who are still quite close) are genially evil and as clever and patient as it gets. Manshoon hasnīt lost control of the Zhentarim in my campaign.

~ In Finder I trust, for danger I lust ~
Go to Top of Page

ShadowDragonMage
Acolyte

15 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  04:15:22  Show Profile  Visit ShadowDragonMage's Homepage Send ShadowDragonMage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Practicaly all of my realmslore is from the past around the end of the avitar trilogy. I am working on a colection of the realms novels that are the basis of all of my realms knowlege. Hell I still use 2ed rules. Thac0 my favorite... yea right. Most solutions to playing with rules that are not canon is to just play a well known time period, or if your campaign is really getting out there and you are seriously affecting the way that the canon timeline is going in the FR world, why not just consider your FR world as similar but maybe just an alternate reallity. I really don't think that any D&D product designer would be upset if the rules are not followed and the world is not exactly the way as they would present it. To be as such would ruin the whole D&D playing experience no matter how long the designers worked on all those fancy rule books. Why do you think that practicly everything in the core rules sets (and even most of the expansions) says to be used at the GMs descresion. To quote the 2nd Ed. "... no matter whether you play by the books or with a binder full of home rules, we're all in this together, united by the common thread of the AD&D game." {Steve Winter) The common thread of the AD&D game is to unleash your creative energy in order to produce bonding and lasting memories of the fun times that you had with your friends and family. They wouldn't call it a game if it was no fun to play.
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  05:38:10  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Varies with the particular campaign that I am running.

One thing that is always standard is I always have extra gods in the Realms.

Some changes that I have done:
In one Drow Campaign based out of Menzoberranzan, Drizzt never left and House Do'Urden is the 8th House. With Drizzt and Zak being the supreme weaponmasters of Menzoberranzan, as far as Male Weaponmasters go.
I did add a new house that is ranked 19th by choice, when the house first arrived to Menzoberranzan over 2000 years ago, they opened up with wiping out 5 Houses in one night (9th, 10th, 11th, 19th, and 20th Houses at the time, and in Favor at the time), then demanded position behind House Symrivvin. The House is ruled by the females, The House Wizard and Weaponmaster are both High Priestesses in addition to their prowess in their roles. The Patron is actually the Matron Mother's Deep Dragon Cohort.

In my other games, it depends on where at in the timeline I'm running things on what has happened and what hasn't.

Also if I notice a player is meta-gaming with Novel Knowledge, things can and will change as I see fit.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Sanishiver
Senior Scribe

USA
476 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  08:21:41  Show Profile  Visit Sanishiver's Homepage Send Sanishiver a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I use only as much lore as I need to.

I reserve the right to exclude Realmslore that doesn't fit my campaign (or is ill-timed to the events in my campaign), is IMO poorly written or does not comport to the view of the Realms that I have developed over the last 20 some odd years.

I have no hang-ups over ignoring lore, because I'm just not that anal. Anal does not equal fun.

Those caveats aside, I do go out of my way to absorb as much information (including game mechanics) as I can, because the more I know the better a DM I can be.

J. Grenemyer

09/20/2008: Tiger Army at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz. You wouldn’t believe how many females rode it out in the pit. Santa Cruz women are all of them beautiful. Now I know to add tough to that description.
6/27/2008: WALL-E is about the best damn movie Pixar has ever made. It had my heart racing and had me rooting for the good guy.
9/9/2006: Dave Mathews Band was off the hook at the Shoreline Amphitheater.

Never, ever read the game books too literally, or make such assumptions that what is omitted cannot be. Bad DM form, that.

And no matter how compelling a picture string theory paints, if it does not accurately describe our universe, it will be no more relevant than an elaborate game of Dungeons and Dragons. --paragraph 1, chapter 9, The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  11:15:50  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I stick to FR canon as much as possible, but there are lots of things I choose not to highlight in my games.

I am not a big fan of Ao and other specific events during the ToT (Storm and the events of Shadowdale, everything Ao), Spelljamming, the rather confusing Khelben backstory, smokepowder and so on. I try to include iconic characters every now and then, because they are a vital part of the realms and the players expect them, but try to be careful not to outstage the main characters. Storm and Alustriel has showed up repeatedly, but Elminster has yet to make an appearance. Artemis should fit my current Waterdeep game nicely, and may show up soon.
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  17:57:27  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The same as most other people here. It varies by campaign but I try to stick to it as much as possible. But if something doesn't suit my needs, I'm happy to change it as necessary.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  18:25:47  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have not changed anything. Its just lots of stuff I don't mention.
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  19:14:32  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A friend of mine always has all FR canon lore in his games. When a player asked him if he could skip RotA in a forthcoming campaign, he looked as if he was going to have a heartattack. I have basically the same opinion as him.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  22:57:39  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I generally use most everything like I said above... but sometimes the harshness of the canon literature makes the game kind of a downer. I mean, it would be heartbreaking to walk through the northern Realms after RotA... every one is starving and famine is rampant. Not really a fun setting for high fantasy... in fact, almost a little too real for a game. But like I said, it's my opinion and that's why I wanted to hear from everyone here about what they do.

C-Fb

P.s. - RotA is also skipped because of events surrounding Takari Moonbow... dagnabbit, I am still peeved at that.

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2005 :  14:55:56  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget though CF, that after all the weather craziness is over, then the druids, priests, and wizards can set about fixing things so that they are all "back to normal" within a few weeks. Not unlike when they smash Metropolis or Gotham City in a storyline, it has to stay wrecked during the story, but aftewords, it can get fixed REAL quick.

In fact, its a good excuse to keep powerful NPCs busy with putting natural phenomenon right, allowing your PCs to take on some villains that can slip between the cracks while all of that is going on.
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2005 :  18:40:41  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, that's a good idea. That way when my players are all asking me what the heck the Chosen are up to, I can tell them they are acting like FEMA (though faster) and taking care of the lay people in the Realms. Great idea. And it gives me a perfect excuse to send my people to the city of Shade for some intrigue and espionage.

C-Fb

Go to Top of Page

Sir Luther Cromwell
Learned Scribe

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2005 :  20:54:24  Show Profile  Visit Sir Luther Cromwell's Homepage Send Sir Luther Cromwell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I try and maintain a lot of Lore, while at the same time limiting the information that my players have. Their characters don't necessarily know what the 'chosen' are, even if you as a player know. A player who goes looking for Drizzit soon finds himself in big trouble.

However I also am a lot more liberal about changing things. I'm a big fan of taking a much more tragic side to 'humans are taking over faerun'. And the idea of the black net work being a bunch of bimbos is regergitable. The Zhentarim are the closest that you will ever get to the mofia in the realms: organized crime. Dealing in necromancy, illegal drugs, quiet assasinations: the works. Where as on the opposite end of the spectrum, Cyricists that work outside of the black net work are a lot more like your whack-job terrorist than anything else, putting off explosive spells in public areas crowded by non-believers and infadels.

The fact that 'everyone knows that the zhentarim is bad' kind of ruins it if you ask me. My favorite Zhent encounter with my old players was when the were talking to an Embassador for the Zhentarim, and they were trying to draw out that he was a Half-fiend (really he was a Rakshasa, but that matters little).

Player-"We all know who you were for, you demon summoning, zhentarim outsider. Why don't you just go back to the abyss?"

Embassador-"I wish to help you, my friend, but you are speaking in words that I do not understand. Exactly what is this 'abyss' you talk about? What do you mean by 'demon' or outsider, because in all my experience I have never experienced such things. Are you sure these aren't simply silly wive's tales?"

Astonished Player-"Uh, you're part of the Black network buddy, what do you mean-"

Embassador-"We at Zhentil keep actually perfer the title 'The white network, thank you"

"At what temperature does a Goblin boil?"
"Any Rakshasa should eat a healthy diet that is high in wood elf, and low in shield Dwarf. One must always watch those cholesterol levels."
"If a Svirfneblin falls in the underdark, does anybody care?"
Go to Top of Page

Goatstone
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  02:56:30  Show Profile  Visit Goatstone's Homepage Send Goatstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Practically none. I'm still hacking around in 1355 DR and loving it. I use quite a few supplements for background and I've read a lot of the novels, but I just like feel of the gray box Realms. I sincerely doubt I'll ever get around to that Avatars mess.

One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork. - Edward Abbey
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  03:22:38  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I use anything I can get my hands on if it makes sense to do so even if some posters will want you to believe otherwise. However, when I answer on message boards I usually answer with canon material, but my FR is not the same as TSRs/WOTCs. I've either tossed material that conflicted with my FR or added material that I felt fit with what I wanted to do at the time and fit with the setting.

Also I've been DMing my version of FR since 2e and in 2e PC's were allowed to build strongholds as part of thier classes and so there are some PC built cities, etc.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 25 Sep 2005 03:24:22
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  04:57:17  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

I use anything I can get my hands on if it makes sense to do so even if some posters will want you to believe otherwise.
I like to think I do the same... although I usually put WotC material under closer scrutiny than I do my older TSR material, or in some notable cases (such as products published under Monte's Malhavoc Press) 3rd party accessories.

That being said... I will take longer to consider using something from an WotC product than I would say, something published under the TSR label.

quote:
However, when I answer on message boards I usually answer with canon material, but my FR is not the same as TSRs/WOTCs. I've either tossed material that conflicted with my FR or added material that I felt fit with what I wanted to do at the time and fit with the setting.
I do a little of both. If I feel that changes I have made to my FR will help DMs or players, I'll usually make a note of saying that this is how a particular aspect would apply in my interpretation of the Realms.

But for most replies and feedback, I almost always rely on canon material -- unless it conflicts with a personal theory that I feel better explains something in the Realms or is supported by the thoughts of currently "unacknowledged" masters of the Realmslore.

Yes, I'm winking at you Steven .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 25 Sep 2005 05:00:31
Go to Top of Page

Vangelor
Learned Scribe

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2005 :  04:44:28  Show Profile Send Vangelor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I use as much as I like, and embroider a lot of my own, to suit. I am not above re-interpreting history (at least from the PoV of my NPC's) to found a good story (ask me some time about the temple-city of Myth Myrionde, believed to have been destroyed in the 4th Crown War), but I don't go making the Seven Sisters the Chosen of Myrkul or anything.

I adapt, and eagerly use what I need ("Ah - New Ollamh - That will work for the bard's local connection in Waterdeep, and may play in to the story of her missing Harper parents!"), but I also feel free to make stuff up ("The Night Market, of course, is long obsolete, but its name comes from the time when the main markets closed by law at dusk, and from then until dawn, this neighborhood is where new shipments from the docks were inspected by traders & merchants, who would buy them for resale in the bazaar the next day..."). I don't care that no Waterdeep reference exists in print confirming - or contradicting - my innovation. I wanted a home base for my characters in the city, so I dropped it all in with it's attendant NPC's, from Strange & Associates Investigative Agency to Madame Three-Pearl's Poppy-Blossom Guest House.

If I can make a published Realms NPC come to life (I have use Storm Silverhand already), I do. But if Sarannan, Lady Strange, is who I need to use, who cares that no one else has ever heard of her?

Edited by - Vangelor on 28 Sep 2005 04:46:33
Go to Top of Page

Mystery_Man
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2005 :  13:31:27  Show Profile  Visit Mystery_Man's Homepage Send Mystery_Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I use a lot of the NPC's, towns and the places in them. Mostly from the early stuff. Alustriel factors a lot into my campaign. I have no idea why, she just started as a quick encounter and for some reason my players developed a relationship with her. I'll make up my own stuff but keep the flavor of the Realms as much as I can. Other than that I'm one of those "screw canon" people. If it doesn't make sense to me, or if it is just plain stupid I'll ignore it.

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2005 :  20:31:46  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Canon", schmanon. We are talking setting lore here, not Life and Death. I believe it's good to know what is official, but I feel that DMs and players should feel free to use what they like, and ignore what they don't like.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2005 :  20:42:23  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must recognize that I try not to use many "official" stuff, such as cities and NPC's but is always nice to put a cameo, Elminster travelling through the same path, Volo in one of his town-carnivals, or even Arilyn in a secret mission, is always interesting to give them a little "Npc ex-maquina" moment...

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2005 :  23:43:34  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I love the fact that most of the paths between the main cities just have blurbs about them, but no specifics. It allows you to do what you will to try to advance the plot of your games.

However, I do know that I love the guides to the big cities... it allows you to use a little bit of a Realmsian flare to your game.

C-Fb

Go to Top of Page

Kianna
Learned Scribe

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2005 :  02:49:03  Show Profile  Visit Kianna's Homepage Send Kianna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I use the stuff that is pertinent to the game I am running and the stroy that is being told. I think that nothing is more important than the story and your players. So when running in the Realms, if something doesn't fit how I want the story to go, or it's something that may ruin a player's fun, I don't use it.

That said, I have to say I am also fairly new to the Realms and my knowledge of the history and lore is very shallow. And I am sure the more I learn, the more I will also feel comfortable using and weaving into my stories.

So, I guess you could say my motto is this: If it fits the story, use it. Otherwise, why even bother bringing it up?

Huzzah!

Edited by - Kianna on 02 Oct 2005 02:50:06
Go to Top of Page

Keravin
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2005 :  20:32:11  Show Profile  Visit Keravin's Homepage Send Keravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I mostly play in the grey areas that were setup to mostly remain that way ie Sembia, but I've always been happy to drop new cities into the realms in very well known areas. Never really gone into using realms Npcs, but I do want to kill a certain halfling Harper in Sembia when I start playing my new campaign.
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2005 :  20:37:08  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keravin

I mostly play in the grey areas that were setup to mostly remain that way ie Sembia, but I've always been happy to drop new cities into the realms in very well known areas. Never really gone into using realms Npcs, but I do want to kill a certain halfling Harper in Sembia when I start playing my new campaign.

I hope you aren`t talking about Jak Fleet.......

Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2005 :  20:39:46  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope he is talking about Olive Ruskettle...

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Keravin
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2005 :  09:35:02  Show Profile  Visit Keravin's Homepage Send Keravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Definitely Olive :)
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2005 :  12:21:24  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keravin

Definitely Olive :)

Oh yesssss..........At last she`s gonna get hers.

Go to Top of Page

Keravin
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2005 :  16:31:32  Show Profile  Visit Keravin's Homepage Send Keravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And Jamal possibly thrown in for good measure.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2005 :  19:43:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Though I am curious about this hostility towards Olive Ruskettle, I must point out that we have strayed a bit far from the topic at hand...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000