Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (20 November 2005)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:02:51  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

Ahhh, yet more new scrolls and tomes for thee to feast thine eyes upon Many thanks to those who have submitted their work for this site update.

1) Added product pages for upcoming products: Dragons of Faerūn and Road of the Patriarch.

2) Updated product information pages for Midnight's Mask, Whisper of Waves, Vanity's Brood, Bladesinger, Bloodwalk, Blackstaff, Final Gate, Sons of Gruumsh, Realms of the Elves, Son of Thunder and The Titan of Twilight.

3) Updated Forgotten Realms Bibliography and added WotC FR 2006 Release Schedule.

4) Added Q3 2005 entries for So Saith Ed - HTML and PDF now available

5) Included collated Q&A from Elaine Cunningham, in the Realmslore section (also in PDF).

6) Update to level two of Steve Allens Rooms of Undermountain.

7) Additional information and updates for Excelsior Town, by Damian Naļlo.

8) Also by Damian Naļlo, come a collection of magical items for the Realms - The Equipment of Divine.

9) A collection of fan-created Arcane Prestige Classes for the Realms, by Phillip Wallace.

10) A new long sword, Tahlianna, for the Candlekeep Magic Shop, submitted by Penknight.

11) Added chapters 11-17 of Moonshine's Journals.

12) Added link to Web Enhancement for City of Splendors:Waterdeep.

13) Added links for Promise of the Witch-King desktop wallpaper and screensaver to the Promotional Material section.

14) Updated Contacts page with Forum Moderators identities.

As always, these items can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:34:30  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

5) Included collated Q&A from Elaine Cunningham, in the Realmslore section (also in PDF).
Yay! At last...

As it happens, I was going through some old archived WotC threads the other day on my HD and I found a significant number of replies from both EC and Eric made between 2001 and 2002. I'll likely send Kuje the Eric replies to include in his files for now and send the EC replies directly to you Big Al.

Actually, it might be better just to send the Eric replies to you as well and you can include them in the "Assorted Miscell Replies" file here at Candlekeep.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:37:17  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Yay! At last...

As it happens, I was going through some old archived WotC threads the other day on my HD and I found a significant number of replies from both EC and Eric made between 2001 and 2002. I'll likely send Kuje the Eric replies to include in his files for now and send the EC replies directly to you Big Al.

Actually, it might be better just to send the Eric replies to you as well and you can include them in the "Assorted Miscell Replies" file here at Candlekeep.

Well met

Certainly, Sage I will be reorganizing these documents and collections in the future, and making them much more managable. But for now, indeed, send them over.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:37:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
1) Added product pages for upcoming products: Dragons of Faerūn and Road of the Patriarch.

I'm just wondering-where was Dragons of Faerun originally revealed?
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:38:48  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

quote:

I'm just wondering-where was Dragons of Faerun originally revealed?

Well met

It simply turned up on Amazon, or some such. 'tis likely a working title, but best to be as up to date as we can be

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:41:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Very nice . It certainly makes our position here more "official" doesn't it?

I approve .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:47:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Very nice . It certainly makes our position here more "official" doesn't it?

I approve .

I love how I'm down at the bottom and Alaundo got my gender wrong in my writeup! Whee!
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  16:54:09  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

I love how I'm down at the bottom and Alaundo got my gender wrong in my writeup! Whee!

Well met

Ahh, apologies, my dear Arivia. That'll teach me to cut and paste 'tis now corrected. As to the order, simply in order of arrival to the post within each moderator area.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  17:33:11  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see there's still no link between Ed's files, and the lore section from the other game designers. :( I've said before that my Table of Contents in Ed's section references those other replies. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  20:11:00  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

3) Updated Forgotten Realms Bibliography and added WotC FR 2006 Release Schedule.

What about the Candlekeep Compendium release schedule
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  22:54:48  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

I see there's still no link between Ed's files, and the lore section from the other game designers. :( I've said before that my Table of Contents in Ed's section references those other replies. :)

Well met

See my reply to The Sage, Kuje. All will be reorganised soon

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2005 :  23:05:18  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Well met

See my reply to The Sage, Kuje. All will be reorganised soon

Well you could still add the link. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000