Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 DC Comics
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2005 :  14:54:24  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi, I found the info about the FR DC Comic on the web site, but why not info on the AD&D DC comic? It was set in FR too.. I would like to know how many issues of it was published, thanks.

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2005 :  15:41:12  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
36 Issues - 37 if you count the episode in TSR Worlds Annual 1990.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2005 :  17:37:19  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I asked Big Al about this once, a while back. I think it was before, or just a bit after, I joined the forums. IIRC, his reply was that he had the information (and images of the covers) for the FR title, but not the AD&D one.

I'm a fan of the comics, myself.

One of the characters from the AD&D title, Kyriani (half-sister of FR's Priam Agrivar), is detailed in City of Splendors: Waterdeep. She's a Lord of Waterdeep, and is statted in the PrC section (Moonstar Agent). The others are in Tethyr, where they are officers and nobles after helping with the Reclamation. All of them were statted out (in 2E terms) in Dragon 246.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2005 :  17:54:38  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I could probably write some information and provide images of the covers for Big Al if someone could show me how he'd want it formated...

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2005 :  17:58:08  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did find a website that had images of all of the covers, and I sent it to him...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2005 :  20:39:33  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I did find a website that had images of all of the covers, and I sent it to him...

Well met

Aye, I have the information. I simply have to get around to listing them for the site However, I am soon to revamp the FR products and novels area and will be including the comic entries as part of this upgrade.

Hands up who wants to help!

::listens to the sounds of crickets as the tumbleweed rolls past::

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll