Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Registering...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  13:41:33  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've been trying to register with a second name on the forum... unsuccesfully so far.

Logged-out, deleted cookies (sorry Frey)... nothing seems to help... for some reason the policy page wants to be read... did someone cast a glyph of returning on this page? Cliking the agree button just brings me back to the same page...

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  13:53:30  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mumadar
hmmmmmm, this issue has been raised before. I cant see why this would occur as there is nothing complex about the path of the registration process.

If you try in a couple of hours, make sure its a new browser session and that youre definately logged out. If you still have problems then email me the new details you require.... specifically email address and member name if nothing else. You can always amend the profile later.

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  14:19:09  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll try this afternoon, and 'll let you know.
Thanks for the help.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000