Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Anniversary for a Dreadmaster
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chosen of Bane
Senior Scribe

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2005 :  21:02:55  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Bane's Homepage Send Chosen of Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Today is my one year anniversary hear at the halls of candlekeep and I would just like to thank Aluando and all the other great scribes for the help over this past year.

I am still amazed at the amount of lore that some of you people can recite off the top of your heads.

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2005 :  21:18:47  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Chosen of Bane!!!! And I must agree with you, I can hardly believe the amounts of lore those ones use that makes me thing I won't reach their level, thing that makes me guess, do they have real lives?

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  00:52:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, don't mention it, you're too kind. And thank you... .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  04:05:15  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congradulations CoB . . .
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  10:54:58  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Glad ye have lasted through the first year at the halls, Chosen of Bane I hope ye stay with us for many years to come, for there is always more Realmslore to learn.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: