Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Cover for The Ruin
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lord Nemes
Seeker

Canada
58 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2006 :  18:19:02  Show Profile  Visit Lord Nemes's Homepage Send Lord Nemes a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
You can find it here:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=lm2nLphBhG&isbn=0786940034&itm=11

Seems to me that the covers The year of the Rogue Dragons are all part of one picture. (Book II on the left of Book I) And (Book III on teh right of Realms of the Dragon). Wish to see this whole picture...

Lord Nemes

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2006 :  18:31:44  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Nemes
Seems to me that the covers The year of the Rogue Dragons are all part of one picture.
Lord Nemes

They are. I believe it was the author who confirmed this fact shortly after the first novel in the trilogy came out.
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2006 :  06:06:57  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice picture, seems to be a reminder to me to pre-order first.

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

J D Dunsany
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2006 :  09:46:12  Show Profile  Visit J D Dunsany's Homepage Send J D Dunsany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice picture. Feel sorry for all those little guardsmen.

"How content that young woman looks, don't you think? How content, and yet how flammable." - Lemony Snicket, The Unauthorized Autobiography
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2006 :  00:43:44  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by J D Dunsany

Very nice picture. Feel sorry for all those little guardsmen.

Guess they are going to be tonight's dinner.

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000