Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (19 February 2006)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2006 :  18:20:58  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

Ahhh, yet more new scrolls and tomes for thee to feast thine eyes upon. Many thanks to those who have submitted their work for this site update.

1) Added new product information for Restoration (Songs and Swords #6) , Darkvision (Wizards #2) , Sacrifice of the Widow (Lady Penitent Trilogy #1), Realms of War, Citadel of Glass and Red Hand of Doom.

2) New area added for online FR fiction to the novels section, including 'Wayfarer', 'The Bones of the Beast' and 'All the Sinners, Saints', 'Rise of the Blade' and 'Bold as Brass'.

3) Updated product information pages for: Power of Faerūn and The Ruin.

4) Updated 2005 Index and final part of 2005 document for So Saith Ed - replies from Ed Greenwood's Q&A.

5) Included collated discussions from Forgotten Realms game designers in Lore from the Sages 2005. Located in the Realmslore section.

6) A new collective list of NPC's of the Realms, being compiled by Scott Kujawa, lists all Forgotten Realms and Al-Qadim NPC's to appear in 1ed\2ed sourcebooks and other official publications. Initially, this list is categorised by Class, by will eventually be sorted alphabetically by name as well as class. The first entries available are 0-lvl characters, Ajama Mage, Arcanist, Askar, Assassin, Barber, Barbarian and Bard.

7) Added cover downloads for fan movie: The Dagger of Deliverance.

8) Added two new tales to the Campaign Logs section: Companions of the Silver Wyrm, by Scott Kujawa and Targus, by Marcos Santiago.

9) Added Scribes Desk reviews of Rising Tide, Elminster: The Making of a Mage, Shadowdale, Giantcraft and King Pinch.

10) Included link to the Candlekeep "Frappr" world map on the home page. Show us where in the world you are and see locations of other Candlekeep visitors.

11) Removed "The Salvatore Project" from the site, at the request of the owner, Ken Hill. Ken is hoping to release his work outside of Forgotten Realms association and therefore can no longer offer this material online. We wish Ken good luck in his venture and give thanks for previously sharing this with us.

As always, these items can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  02:50:32  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes yes this is all nice and good but where is that map of Candlekeep? and when are you going to post it??

::puts on best grumpy and jaded sage impression::

...What's that you say? hmph! No, I certainly am not going to sell it to that rogue in the corner! No, thats not an empty potion of glibness in my hands!

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  05:19:40  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beirnadri Magranth

yes yes this is all nice and good but where is that map of Candlekeep? and when are you going to post it??

Well, Big Al can't post it because I haven't sent it his way yet .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  07:26:39  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

So you're causing problems again

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  14:02:19  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warlockco

quote:

quote:

So you're causing problems again

Anymore and I'll have change my name to Wooly Rupert... the Master Mischief Maker of Candlekeep .

Edited by - The Sage on 20 Feb 2006 14:03:33
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  15:04:30  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Anymore and I'll have change my name to Wooly Rupert... the Master Mischief Maker of Candlekeep .

Hey now! There can be only one!

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  15:34:41  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
<--- the instigator quietly leaves stage left...

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2006 :  15:48:41  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Hey now! There can be only one!

Been watching Highlander recently have you Wooly?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000