By Walker Perkins
The Cursed Warehouse
Campaign: Mysteries of the Moonsea
2/9/07 Start Time: @ 7:30 pm
Module: The Feast of the Moon
The Feast of the Moon- Nightal 2, 1372 The Year of Wild Magic
- Having found criminal evidence in the residence of the late Theoderus Stoneblood, The Jeweled Edge pursues the trail seeking to vindicate his killing.
- After achieving an accord with Jemel Ganza, of Ganza's Arms and Armor, Elsanoth informs his companions of their next mission.
- The sub-basement Four Quarters Warehouse is where the items sought by the Jeweled Edge lie.
- These items, when wielded kill the wielder and bring him back as a wight.
- The bodies of those slain were sold surreptitiously to the Resting Place of the Whip, a temple to Loviatar.
- Their progress through the sub-basement is hotly contested by blood-chilling undead shadows.
- After being critically wounded and seriously distressed by some tactical decisions, Elsanoth abandons the search leaving his party members to their own devices.
- On their own, the remainder of the Jeweled Edge battle a Wight, two Gricks, and a rampaging Xorn, coming near death but ultimately triumphing.
- The Jeweled Edge is briefly puzzled by the presence of the Wight, since all bodies were said to have been removed.
- On the body is discovered a note, revealing that this fellow was a thief sent to acquire the same items sought by the Jeweled Edge, commisioned by "J.S."
- A day after these exploits, they are commissioned by Lord Woarsten Nanther to seek his lost son for a prize of 1,000 platinum pieces.
- After extensive investigation, it is thought that Young Nanther and four of his friends had been planning to become "adventurers." They fell in with the reknowned dwarven Orc-Slayer Dorn Crownshield, and set out on the Glister trail in search of Orcish Ruins in Secret.
- The Jeweled Edge makes preparations to pursue the Scions of Melvaunt.
Jemel Ganza- Proprietor of Ganza's Arms and Armor in southern Melvaunt.
Woarsten Nanther- Lord of House Nanther
The content of The Jeweled Edge is the property and copyright of Walker Perkins and is not to be published or redistributed without permission.
Return to 'The Jeweled Edge' main page
Return to Campaign Logs